All Cuss Words in DMC

Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 68 of 68 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
  • Reward points : 0
Re:All Cuss Words in DMC - Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:49 PM ( #61 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

TheGOODKyle

TheRot

the best thing about this game is how butthurt some fans are......hilarious

^^^

still not quite on the level of ME3 ending butthurt but still hilarious all the same.

And this folks is a fine example of the disgusting gamers that inhabit this modern generation of "gaming". Something you loved got crushed up and spit out to attract a completely different audience, and you are constantly disrespected by the developers? No, that's hilarious how butthurt you are, you completely deserve it.

No longer do I wish to associate myself with "gamers".

Yeah, some bitter people lol. So hateful...

TheGOODKyle

• Total Posts : 91
Re:All Cuss Words in DMC - Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:08 PM ( #62 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

TheGOODKyle

TheRot

the best thing about this game is how butthurt some fans are......hilarious

^^^

still not quite on the level of ME3 ending butthurt but still hilarious all the same.

And this folks is a fine example of the disgusting gamers that inhabit this modern generation of "gaming". Something you loved got crushed up and spit out to attract a completely different audience, and you are constantly disrespected by the developers? No, that's hilarious how butthurt you are, you completely deserve it.

No longer do I wish to associate myself with "gamers".

And the Oscar goes to...!
redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:All Cuss Words in DMC - Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:11 PM ( #63 )
ZNP . . .

Convas

• Total Posts : 2484
Re:All Cuss Words in DMC - Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:19 PM ( #64 )
redDevil87

ZNP . . .

You never fail to make me chuckle Red 
(Steam: Ricky Ricardo)(Origin: Convas)(PSN/XBL: Convas)
ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:All Cuss Words in DMC - Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:37 PM ( #65 )
Not my fault people who call themselves gamers are like this. They'd rather support companies taking advantage of consumers for a few chuckles at other gamers. Telling me to calm down? Telling me the oscar goes to me? You can't say anything else to refute it because it's the sad truth. I eagerly await everyone attempting to refute anything I say with "lol u mad" because they cannot say anything else that makes anything that I've said invalid.
<message edited by ZombieNinjaPanda on Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:39 PM>

Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:All Cuss Words in DMC - Sunday, January 20, 2013 4:42 PM ( #66 )
Satanas

Vashlion

Man...we can't let this die can we?

It's a good game I'm sure.

The story is up for grabs though. You either like it or don't. A very subjective matter. However, the new Dante fits the story. Naturally.

We meet again, KenshinBATT0USAI/Vashlion/Hellbringer/Antikrist...

I agree. Another thing some people don't seem to notice is that the original New Dante and the actual, final New Dante are rather different in appearance. The only review I saw explicitly mentioning that was 1up I think, but I actually like the New Dante they ended up with.

The original New Dante, on the other hand...

It seems you're aware of all my different personas...impressive.

I agree that the original representation and the final Dante are indeed very different. For the better too clearly.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
Satanas

• Total Posts : 13047
Re:All Cuss Words in DMC - Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:14 PM ( #67 )
Vashlion

I agree that the original representation and the final Dante are indeed very different. For the better too clearly.

Exactly. You know VashLyon, I talked to Lorenzo today who had just played DmC. Here's what he had to say:

Played DmC at Jake's. The characters are phenomenal. Dante is cool, not cocky or corny. The story (what I saw of it) is very interesting. It's sweet.

I asked him about the technicality of it.

Not as beast as the others [earlier DMC games] in terms of technicality from what I experienced

Now as someone who wholly respects his opinion I'd have to say I commend Ninja Theory for doing something rather good to this series after the lacklustre DMC4
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:All Cuss Words in DMC - Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:42 PM ( #68 )
Satanas

Vashlion

Exactly. You know VashLyon, I talked to Lorenzo today who had just played DmC. Here's what he had to say:

Played DmC at Jake's. The characters are phenomenal. Dante is cool, not cocky or corny. The story (what I saw of it) is very interesting. It's sweet.

I asked him about the technicality of it.

Not as beast as the others [earlier DMC games] in terms of technicality from what I experienced

Now as someone who wholly respects his opinion I'd have to say I commend Ninja Theory for doing something rather good to this series after the lacklustre DMC4

That is pretty much my opinion of it too.

I had some attachment to the old characters and story, but that aside my concern was how deep the combat system was.

It seems this is the general consensus for anyone unbiased.

Story is good, combat not as deep as prior entries.

Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 68 of 68 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread