Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :(

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 64 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
KEVERS

• Total Posts : 18366
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:25 PM ( #21 )
FAT MAN GO BOOM

To bad more good people were not allowed to carry guns... maybe if some fo the teachers were armed and trained they could have killed him way before this got out of hand....

THoughts and prayers to all the families... 

dumbest **** I read all day. Leave it to you. 

TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:29 PM ( #22 )
KEVERS

FAT MAN GO BOOM

To bad more good people were not allowed to carry guns... maybe if some fo the teachers were armed and trained they could have killed him way before this got out of hand....

THoughts and prayers to all the families... 

dumbest **** I read all day. Leave it to you. 

He is right Kevers, he is very right. Schools are a big no carry zone. I have my CCW permit and it is a felony for me to carry in a school. If teachers were armed or if there was a police officer stationed there this might not have been as tragic. 

I agree that it is not appropriate to discuss gun laws here. A bunch of children were murdered today, this is a time to think about what monsters the human race has bred and mourn for those innocent children.
Solid_Snake

• Total Posts : 2620
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:31 PM ( #23 )
I know these types of threads get derailed quickly in here.I think we shoukd use this thread only to discuss thw incident out of respect.Create a new thread foe gun discussion and go crazy there.  

This is an awful event. Thoughts and prayers to the poor children involved and their loved ones.  No ine should ever lose someone like this, much less a child
MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE
Megaton

• Total Posts : 3812
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:32 PM ( #24 )
@FAT/Noc - You make me embarrassed to be pro-gun.
flip-it3

• Total Posts : 6628
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:32 PM ( #25 )
lol I know every time **** happens like this people come out of the wood work and give all these "solutions" to fix this. 

But there is such a huge long ass list of issues that arent address, this isn't just gun control. The economy/society is in the gutter and mental diseases is growing. 

Worst thing that can happen is the government uses things like this, situations that scare the public, to take more control cause people allow them to. Horrible **** will always happen and right now everyone is pointing the finger at each other to put the blame on it. 

**** aint that simple. 
TheNocturnus

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:35 PM ( #26 )
Megaton

@FAT/Noc - You make me embarrassed to be pro-gun.

Why? 
cgoodno

• Total Posts : 3493
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:35 PM ( #27 )
KEVERS
****ing sick. Why are there so many physco's in the world?
Fixed and no answer for you.

cgoodno

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:38 PM ( #28 )
Nocturnus32
He is right Kevers, he is very right. Schools are a big no carry zone.
FOR GOOD REASON!  Safety!  Seriously?  You think having guns around a large group of children all day long is safe?   Get out of here with that crap.  I'm not anti-gun and I think that's stupid.

Look, stop making this about gun rights.  No matter what happens, someone is going to kill a lot of other people.  Whether everyone is carrying a gun or not doesn't change that.  

acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:49 PM ( #29 )
i know the topic of gun control was coming up.... come on kids just lost their lives today..young innocent.....im surprise the mods havent shut this down yet before it downword sprile like Dark Knight and many other threads...lets just try to keep it civil and say best wishes to families of both sides....lets keep the gun control and all that to are selfs

and i know ive been know to lose it when somebody saids something smart but everytime this topic comes up we all fight with each other
TheColbertinator

• Total Posts : 7301
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:49 PM ( #30 )
Enough with gun rights discussions.These were children.In school.This has nothing to do with guns,just crimes against humanity.

SKUD

• Total Posts : 2753
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:53 PM ( #31 )
Megaton

@FAT/Noc - You make me proud to be pro-gun.

Accurate. 
PeeWizzle

• Total Posts : 2870
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:55 PM ( #32 )
What makes a monster?

Also, congratulations to all the major media outlets. 
<message edited by PeeWizzle on Friday, December 14, 2012 2:04 PM>
My soul is still dancing.  
TheNocturnus

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:59 PM ( #33 )
PeeWizzle

What makes a monster?

Society? Bad parenting? I honestly do not know what gets in these people's heads. I don't understand how a person can walk into an elementary school with kids ages 6-10 and kill them. How much of a piece of **** do you have to be to be able to do that?
TheColbertinator

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:01 PM ( #34 )
Fox News blaming games...again.

Saying we lack empathy and have no ability to distinguish fiction from reality.

Surprise ****ing surprise.

UnSelf

• Total Posts : 2569
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:02 PM ( #35 )
To all ppl who are pro gun: u state that we need guns to protect ourselves and fight back just in case the govt ever tries to take over correct? But can't they just do that anyway? Whether we have guns or not? If this is truly the rhetoric of pro gun advocates then I kno exactly who to blame for occurrences such as the one that happen today. The military takes over entire countries u rly think a few 9mm handguns and hunting rifles are goin to stop the entire military from taking over? Lets be real

cgoodno

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:04 PM ( #36 )
PeeWizzle
What makes a monster?
We are not at that level of understanding.  The human brain is one of the most complex computers we know of and we still get Blue Screens of Death on our Windows PCs.

ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:08 PM ( #37 )
PeeWizzle

What makes a monster?

Also, congratulations to all the major media outlets. 

It'd be easier to ask what doesn't make a monster. You have to think, was this person mentally disturbed? Did they think of themselves as some sort of hero perhaps? Were they angry at something? What events led up to this?

I actually looked through his facebook, and he looked like a normalish person who probably browsed random internet sites all night, and had few friends. There are some videos of him having fun too. So maybe something made him snap? Maybe something bad happened at that school that traumatized him for life thus he sought revenge. We'll never actually know.

TheNocturnus

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:13 PM ( #38 )
UnSelf

To all ppl who are pro gun: u state that we need guns to protect ourselves and fight back just in case the govt ever tries to take over correct? But can't they just do that anyway? Whether we have guns or not? If this is truly the rhetoric of pro gun advocates then I kno exactly who to blame for occurrences such as the one that happen today. The military takes over entire countries u rly think a few 9mm handguns and hunting rifles are goin to stop the entire military from taking over? Lets be real

No. Originally guns were kept by the citizens in case the government needs taken down. Now that is not the case. I have guns to protect myself and my family from monsters that shoot up schools, shopping malls, movie theaters, city streets and from people that try to forcibly harm me or my family.
TheColbertinator

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:16 PM ( #39 )
Hold off on the Facebook and Twitter accounts.Turns out those don't belong to the shooter.

caseh

• Total Posts : 317
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:18 PM ( #40 )
Pointless discussing gun laws, if people want to inflict harm on others they'll find a way be it guns, bombs, chemicals etc.

As for saying it was a shame the teachers were not carrying guns ...what if a teacher decides to go off the rails. Brilliant idea, chuck a gun in his/her hand and put 'em in a school...

regardless, its f*cked up that more often thatn not this kind of thing primarily happens at schools, at which point does shooting up a school become a rational idea to these people?

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 64 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread