Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :(

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 64 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Series_IIa

• Total Posts : 81
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:32 PM ( #41 )
I would say what kind of man targets little children, but its obvious... Only a coward would.
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:48 PM ( #42 )
Deaths in shooting:

20 Children
6 Adults (Teachers?)
1 Adult at shooter's home
1 Piece of crap meat bucket that killed his cowardly self.

Apparently he killed his father and then went to the school and killed his mother and all of the  kids and other adults.

Such a sad day.
Elvis

• Total Posts : 1031
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 3:13 PM ( #43 )
I don't think this should have gotten the media coverage that it did because of the crazy copycats. 
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 3:53 PM ( #44 )
Elvis

I don't think this should have gotten the media coverage that it did because of the crazy copycats. 

You'll be hearing about this for months. All this coverage just demonstrates to potential killers how famous they'll become. These guys are going in the history books and they don't care if it's for the wrong reasons.

Killing 20 children is absolutely disgusting.
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11965
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 4:21 PM ( #45 )
First thought when I read the title. 

"Half-assed hindsight solution that wouldn't solve anything from the predictable group." 

Shocked to find it on the second page though, you're getting slow. 
KillerPwned

• Total Posts : 1400
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 4:35 PM ( #46 )
Sad day for everyone as horrific stuff happens on a daily basis hug your loved ones. My condolences goes out to the families affected by this tragedy. 

P.S. This type of thread should stay on topic and if it cant be handled that way take it down.
My sig was too big!
thorstein

• Total Posts : 438
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 5:07 PM ( #47 )
 This is why I hate American Media. It is all over the news. And the dramatic sound effects and all the imagery is too much. All I need to know is that there was a school shooting in Connecticut. Other than that, I don't want or need to know. If I want to, I can look it up, but seriously, showing little kids in terror and parents finding out about their children being dead is too much. I really don't need to see that horrifically private moment.
thorstein

• Total Posts : 438
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 5:14 PM ( #48 )

TheColbertinator This is a **** disgusting world.Humans are an error,meant for nothingness. Check out the other side of the world. http://worldnews.nbcnews....ol-gates-in-china?lite
So China must need knife control? The real problem isn't the method used. We have had serial killers here that have killed more that this. I don't know why it is less tragic because it happens over a few months or years. As far as guns go, Canadians have more guns per person than the States, yet don't kill each other at the same rate, not even close. Some of the places where we kill each other on such a large scale (Detroit), just across the river a large Canadian city has almost NO homicides. The problem is how we raise our boys. Gun control? Sure, let's continue to ignore the problem and place a bandaid on a severed arm.
flip-it3

• Total Posts : 6628
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 6:31 PM ( #49 )
Words can't even describe what those families that are affected must be feeling. When you try to put yourselves in their shoes, it's really unimaginable how horrific it must be for a parent. I think it just sunk in for me how horrible the feelings would be for them...

Prayers and wishes go out to all of those affected cause I couldn't even imagine the torment they must be going through right now. 
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3288
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 6:34 PM ( #50 )
Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims' family and friends.  

-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 8:15 PM ( #51 )
flip-it3

Words can't even describe what those families that are affected must be feeling. When you try to put yourselves in their shoes, it's really unimaginable how horrific it must be for a parent. I think it just sunk in for me how horrible the feelings would be for them...

Prayers and wishes go out to all of those affected cause I couldn't even imagine the torment they must be going through right now. 

It's worse that the killer killed himself after performing such an act, the parents will never get answers. Taking that many lives with him because he didn't value his own life.

It's just unnecessary. If you're unhappy with life and don't choose to live that's perfectly fine, just do what you have to do privately, don't burden others. This guy ruined Christmas and the lives of hundreds of people related to the victims.
Eiffel

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:03 PM ( #52 )
Condolences to the family and those lost. 

..still waiting on a gun toting hero to save the day in these situations...
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:11 PM ( #53 )
Eiffel

Condolences to the family and those lost. 

..still waiting on a gun toting hero to save the day in these situations...

Me too.
Jon_Smackenrow

• Total Posts : 2178
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:18 AM ( #54 )
I call bunk on half of these post. That right, half of you do not care about these children, it is just a political football to outlaw the 2nd Amendment. You punks think you can legislate all the crazy out of the world. All you do is quell the small fires making room for the large fire that will burn the whole forest down.
I know this because no one has said anything about Benghazi. No one is looking it to it or even show the slightest curiosity about it. The principles are the same. Except for the latters, the gun men still walk the streets.

KEVERS

• Total Posts : 18366
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:22 AM ( #55 )
Jon_Smackenrow

I call bunk on half of these post. That right, half of you do not care about these children, it is just a political football to outlaw the 2nd Amendment. You punks think you can legislate all the crazy out of the world. All you do is quell the small fires making room for the large fire that will burn the whole forest down.
I know this because no one has said anything about Benghazi. No one is looking it to it or even show the slightest curiosity about it. The principles are the same. Except for the latters, the gun men still walk the streets.

Post #1

Oh look, the guy with the least credibility in any matter has something to say. Lets all do what I did and not even read his post and assume is some redneck paranoia garbage as usual. 

<message edited by KEVERS on Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:24 AM>

Eiffel

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:32 AM ( #56 )
Jon_Smackenrow

Technically it's gun owners who are causing smalls fires to make room for a large fire. Your own fellow owners or those who make it a habit of acquiring arms easily, i.e this kid using his brother's ID are screwing you over, all the opposing side has to do is play the waiting game while your system screws you out of wide ownership with every new knot that's added with a massacre. The old saying that one bad apple spoils the whole barrel.  In some form or another, gun control will be a factor, you know it's true and the idea of it scares you. 

I suggest if you want to keep your guns, you get your **** in check. The system needs and will be revised. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:40 AM>
Nutsack

• Total Posts : 248
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:49 AM ( #57 )
Ah well. Hundreds, thousands of young kids, woman, whole families that are innocent have been killed by forces in Afghanistan, Iraq etc.

On a daily basis. We don't hear a lot about them. When a shooting happens in a 'civilized' country we hear about it for days, weeks.

There are 7 billion people on this world already, 9 billion around the year 2050. Growing too hard, knowing that around the year 1800 it was just 1 billion people on earth. If a virus won't do its work, people seem to start doing it themselves.

Only 1% of those 7 billion people needs to be nuts/crazy, throw in legal guns in a society like in USA and you get mass killings.
Jon_Smackenrow

• Total Posts : 2178
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Sunday, December 16, 2012 11:03 AM ( #58 )
Eiffel

Jon_Smackenrow

Technically it's gun owners who are causing smalls fires to make room for a large fire. Your own fellow owners or those who make it a habit of acquiring arms easily, i.e this kid using his brother's ID are screwing you over, all the opposing side has to do is play the waiting game while your system screws you out of wide ownership with every new knot that's added with a massacre. The old saying that one bad apple spoils the whole barrel.  In some form or another, gun control will be a factor, you know it's true and the idea of it scares you. 

I suggest if you want to keep your guns, you get your **** in check. The system needs and will be revised. 

Do you not understand how fire works? Small fires burn up the fuel of big fires.

Yes Of course Gun control Scares me. Gun control is one man with a gun controlling 26 people with out one. Yes the lose of freedom does scare me. But obvius, you have no problem with the lose of freedom. You can not create a gun free zone unless you have a police state. 

But this is ridiculous because you do not understand how fire works.
Nutsack

• Total Posts : 248
Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Sunday, December 16, 2012 11:14 AM ( #59 )
Jon_Smackenrow

Eiffel

Jon_Smackenrow

Do you not understand how fire works? Small fires burn up the fuel of big fires.

Yes Of course Gun control Scares me. Gun control is one man with a gun controlling 26 people with out one. Yes the lose of freedom does scare me. But obvius, you have no problem with the lose of freedom. You can not create a gun free zone unless you have a police state. 

What... The largest part of Europe is gun free, and we don't have police states. We have police like how USA pretty much has police. You just have to take away gun selling points where everyone can get one, make gun selling illegal, gun ownership too. And for those that do have permission, make sure the guns aren't stored at their homes. Or at worst, that those guns from people that have licenses to own them  that are at home at all times must be locked away in a safe where kids can't grab them.
Eiffel

Re:Around 20 killed in elementary school shooting. 10 kids are possibly dead :( - Sunday, December 16, 2012 11:30 AM ( #60 )
Jon_Smackenrow

Eiffel

Jon_Smackenrow

It was an example of spoiled apples and barrels but good to know you had no way of responding so you made that the critical point of your post. Checkmate. 

<message edited by Eiffel on Sunday, December 16, 2012 11:32 AM>
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 64 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread