Early E3 Insider Info

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Beg For Mercy09

• Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 0
Early E3 Insider Info - Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:04 PM ( #1 )
Ok guys i know i am new here but i been coming here for a while, my buddy is a Gamestop manager and we just done talking, and he told me a lil bit about Sony and MS E3 Announcements and they are as follwowed..............

Sony-PSP GO is definitly real, He said it looks like the helio ocean phone so yes it slides up it still only has 1 analog nub, 4GB of built in Ram for games, its not gonna use memory stick duo but something else thats a lot smaller its going to have built in bluetooth so you can connect your PS3 controller to it and play games.  All transactions are gonna be done on the PS Store and you can sign in using your PS3 gamer Profile and gamestop is gonna be selling cards with codes on them to download the games, and the color is charcoal gray, he said sony wont say anything about the price or the touchscreen features just yet.  Sony also said LA Noire is no longer PS3 Only but they have a timed exclusive deal so it will be on PS3 first then Xbox360.  He also said the deal between Rockstar and Sony is still on they are just trying to figure out what that game should be and he said its definitly not gonna be GTA related, Also he said Sony is very quiet about the PS3 price cut.  Sonys is going to show off a motion controller which requires the PS3 Eye Camera and a separate controller.   He said Sony has more to show but that was the only thing they are willing to share at the moment. 

MS-The rumored motion control stuff is real its not gonna require a controller its gonna have full body motion control and he said MS showed him a presentation showing the new dashboard using this motion device he said think minority report and thats the thing that the MS execs were talkin about when they said people are gonna look at entertainment a lot differently. He said he asked about killer instinct and they were very quiet about only saying rare is busy with projects at the moment.  He said they are not gonna have a megaton like FF13, or another stolen former PS Only franchise so no metal gear solid 360 unless they didnt mention it at this particular meeting they had and thats pretty much it from MS as far as big announcements.  He also said the MS said they will always feel comfortable if the 360 is always at least 50$ cheaper than the PS3.

He Also said its very true that Gamestop Excecs urge them to push the 360 over the PS3 because the 360s attach rate is better which in return makes gamestop more money.  Thats funny he said that because while i was there earlier paying off Infamous a guy walked in asking about it and a employee said No Dont get that one get Prototype for the 360, i stood there in just total shock!!!!!!!!

<message edited by Beg For Mercy09 on Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:17 PM>
sonarus

• Total Posts : 10451
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:07 PM ( #2 )
Wrex the krogan...we meet again

Beg For Mercy09

Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:09 PM ( #3 )
Actually Sonarus you know me im on your PS3 friends list Beg For Mercy i shared the Killzone 2 beta with you that i got from the manager that gave me this info
sonarus

Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:10 PM ( #4 )
oh yea sup man...well if you say it is then i believe you heard what you heard. But your gamestop buddy has no credibility in my eyes. I am tired of people always running in here claiming insider info and it always turns out to be BS

http://forums.n4g.com/Alan-Wake-is-going-to-playable-at-GDC-and-boy-it-will-blow-you-away-m568937.aspx

<message edited by sonarus on Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:12 PM>

Beg For Mercy09

Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:13 PM ( #5 )
I feel you on that, but trust me everything this guy has revealed to me has be legit, he said go to youtube and lookup 3dv and youll get a idea of what MS is going to show at E3.
Odion

• Total Posts : 18180
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:23 PM ( #6 )
Beg For Mercy09

I feel you on that, but trust me everything this guy has revealed to me has be legit, he said go to youtube and lookup 3dv and youll get a idea of what MS is going to show at E3.

So he pretty much just took every rumor that has come up on N4G and said it was fact?

Why would a random Gamespot manager be at the judging, since thats the only thing that they've done so far where they've shown off their stuff. Managers can go to E3, but they have no reason to be at a pre-E3 Presser.
Theo1130

• Total Posts : 1868
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:40 PM ( #7 )
All i need to see at E3 is footage of Half-Life: E3, Maybe something about Dead Space 2, and also to find out if Bioshock 2 is going to good or is it going to be ****
swiftshot93

• Total Posts : 1025
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 12:07 AM ( #8 )
**** all this mtion control **** nonsense. MS will probably take motion controls more seriously but they still need to remember their core audience. Hate that ****.

Bill Gates

• Total Posts : 2072
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 12:08 AM ( #9 )
And this one time, in band camp..................................................................
Bring back Maddens_Raiders

[/alig
sonarus

Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 12:08 AM ( #10 )
 I think motion controls on PS3 and 360 will flop

2FootYard

• Total Posts : 1903
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 12:16 AM ( #11 )
sonarus

I would prefer no motion control at all.  
iDystopia

• Total Posts : 58
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 12:48 AM ( #12 )
lol lets all come back and laugh at this after they have made their announcements at E3.
Dmack79

• Total Posts : 1102
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 12:55 AM ( #13 )
ghost-mutation

sonarus

I almost agree. I enjoyed the use of the sixaxis for flower and the way you can fine tune your headshots in Killzone 2. But other than stuff like that, I generally not a big fan of motion sensing tech.  They wait till next generation in like 10 years.
url=http://www.playfire.com/a/create_widget][/url]
Odion

• Total Posts : 18180
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 1:07 AM ( #14 )
Dmack79

ghost-mutation

sonarus

I almost agree. I enjoyed the use of the sixaxis for flower and the way you can fine tune your headshots in Killzone 2. But other than stuff like that, I generally not a big fan of motion sensing tech.  They wait till next generation in like 10 years.

10 years!

I want a new gen in like 3, I already can't stand the way games look
TheMART

• Total Posts : 3356
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 5:37 AM ( #15 )

4GB of built in Ram for games

I stopped reading right there.

That would be totally unlogical. I own 2 x a modded PSP (Fat&Slim) and when I rip my UMD games to memorystick its like this:

God of War: Chain of Olympus something like 1.6GB
Final Fantasy - 1.4GB
SSX - 1.4GB

With big games like that it would mean it would be full without even adding MP3 or movies.
If Sony is bringing the PSPgo! I think they will at least get 8GB in there, if not 16GB. Storage RAM isn't so expensive anymore these days you know.
lh_swe

• Total Posts : 349
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 6:11 AM ( #16 )
Why should I beleive this "insider" info? Do you have any proof?
ZeroTolerance

• Total Posts : 2158
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 8:48 AM ( #17 )
Beg For Mercy09

He Also said its very true that Gamestop Excecs urge them to push the 360 over the PS3 because the 360s attach rate is better which in return makes gamestop more money.  Thats funny he said that because while i was there earlier paying off Infamous a guy walked in asking about it and a employee said No Dont get that one get Prototype for the 360, i stood there in just total shock!!!!!!!! 

Seriously when are the trolls going to learn that not everyone on the internet is an idiot.  I know plenty of Gamestop people and have worked there myself.  This is the biggest load of BS.  Gamestop employees may be persuaded by their own opinions, but no one in corporate ever tells them to sell one console over another on a daily basis.  In fact I was once called out because a person came into the store looking for one console and we were out of stock, so I tried to find them one somewhere else instead of selling what we had in stock.  As for your rumors no one at Gamestop has inside info, they are not members of the press.  You sound like you want attention, and my guess is that you will get your wish.  This is the internet, home to the most gullible.

www.ztgd.com
- The Corrupt -

• Total Posts : 21676
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 8:52 AM ( #18 )
ZeroTolerance

Seriously when are the trolls going to learn that not everyone on the internet is an idiot.  I know plenty of Gamestop people and have worked there myself.  This is the biggest load of BS.  Gamestop employees may be persuaded by their own opinions, but no one in corporate ever tells them to sell one console over another on a daily basis.  In fact I was once called out because a person came into the store looking for one console and we were out of stock, so I tried to find them one somewhere else instead of selling what we had in stock.  As for your rumors no one at Gamestop has inside info, they are not members of the press.  You sound like you want attention, and my guess is that you will get your wish.  This is the internet, home to the most gullible.

Didn't you know? Halo Sports is going to be playable at E3, but annoyingly it only has motion control functionality...

PSN ID: TheCorruptedOne
3DS ID: 1891-1230-7244
ZeroTolerance

• Total Posts : 2158
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 9:04 AM ( #19 )
- The Corrupt -

Didn't you know? Halo Sports is going to be playable at E3, but annoyingly it only has motion control functionality...

Shh don't tell anyone that is an N4G Exclusive and we don't want to leak that or Nintendo-Microsoft will be upset since they are merging as well....crap I just spilled that one too.

www.ztgd.com
Violater

• Total Posts : 3568
Re:Early E3 Insider Info - Friday, May 08, 2009 9:05 AM ( #20 )
Beg For Mercy09

Actually Sonarus you know me im on your PS3 friends list Beg For Mercy i shared the Killzone 2 beta with you that i got from the manager that gave me this info

Buuurnnn!!
Aww Sonarus  hahahah

And yea Gamestop employee has as much credibility as Odion.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread