Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 167)

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 3 of 73, messages 41 to 60 of 1459 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
flip-it3

• Total Posts : 6628
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Friday, October 21, 2011 1:32 PM ( #41 )
acemonkey

what happen didnt watch TUF?

If you wanna watch it go to vidoox.com using chrome and follow the easy tutorial to set it up. 

But if you want the gist of it, the guy who taps wins the fight... and Bisping is a ****ing prick. Hope that summed it up. 
flip-it3

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Friday, October 21, 2011 3:28 PM ( #42 )

My favourite is 2009... can you guess why? 
TheRot

• Total Posts : 3443
Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Friday, October 21, 2011 4:16 PM ( #43 )
lol hard ko @acemonkey the ufc is posting the episodes http://www.ultimatefighter.com/full-episodes
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Friday, October 21, 2011 5:51 PM ( #44 )
just got done watching the fight...that tap happen fast but the ref didnt see it you cant blame mayhem  or bisping and body thats mad....is either dont wanna see a fighter get screwed or a bisping hater....not trying to sound like a nut hugger but we all know bisping is cocky and mayhem is annoying and cocky also, so of curse their going to bump heads........so dont say you guys hate bisping just b.c his cocky....i think is doing a better job this season the the last UK vs USA.....he was a dickhead but this one his kinda not that bad.....Mayhem will not KO him this Dec...but that was a good fight i liked it better then some of the others i saw this season
flip-it3

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Friday, October 21, 2011 6:11 PM ( #45 )
I dont like him mainly not because he's cocky but that he's a retarded douche... he pushes one of Mayhem's coaches during the break up and Mayhem retaliated. Then the prick acts like he did nothing wrong and tells Mayhem off for pushing him back. 

Also he thinks he's intelligent but he's just a retarded hot head that's a decent fighter. He's a dirty fighter after kneeing Rivera in the head which took a lot out of him but he didn't quit to not look like a ****. He got trolled hard and lost his cool, imo he didn't get punished enough for that flagrant foul and spitting on Rivera's coach. He got a slap on the wrist and then given another chance to be coach on TUF? But Daley gets insta-banned from UFC for his cheap shot on Koschek after the fight...

I don't get why Koschek gets all the hate for being a dick when he isn't a fraction of the prick Bisping is... 

I just don't like him, my opinion ofcorse I'm not saying everyone should hate him but I hope he gets KO'd.
<message edited by flip-it3 on Friday, October 21, 2011 6:12 PM>
acemonkey

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Friday, October 21, 2011 6:18 PM ( #46 )
flip-it3

I dont like him mainly not because he's cocky but that he's a retarded douche... he pushes one of Mayhem's coaches during the break up and Mayhem retaliated. Then the prick acts like he did nothing wrong and tells Mayhem off for pushing him back. 

Also he thinks he's intelligent but he's just a retarded hot head that's a decent fighter. He's a dirty fighter after kneeing Rivera in the head which took a lot out of him but he didn't quit to not look like a ****. He got trolled hard and lost his cool, imo he didn't get punished enough for that flagrant foul and spitting on Rivera's coach. He got a slap on the wrist and then given another chance to be coach on TUF? But Daley gets insta-banned from UFC for his cheap shot on Koschek after the fight...

I don't get why Koschek gets all the hate for being a dick when he isn't a fraction of the prick Bisping is... 

I just don't like him, my opinion ofcorse I'm not saying everyone should hate him but I hope he gets KO'd.

he lost his win bonus and just got money to show and for a fighter thats really not that much... Mayhem shouldnt got that piss that everybody was pushing each other......it was a pushing match and tryin to break it up....u can tell bisping just wanted to break up the fight....but daley should have been kicked out for a sucker punch like that.....bisping could have lost that fight to Rivera(but rivera disrespected him alot before the fight) really rivera shouldnt have fought bisping anyways different level.....but spitting on the couch...when ur in the moment lol ur in it...and he was piss and spit....but he got money taken away....Mayhem wont last long in the UFC MW....i dont see bisping being champ either but he stay there b.c his heavy fan base from UK and some in US
Megaton

• Total Posts : 3812
Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Friday, October 21, 2011 6:39 PM ( #47 )
I agree with Flip. **** Michael Bisping.
TheRot

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Sunday, October 23, 2011 4:25 AM ( #48 )
acemonkey

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Sunday, October 23, 2011 11:13 PM ( #49 )
GuiltyBystander

the video that push bisping to the end......where is Rivera now undercards?
TheRot

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Monday, October 24, 2011 8:49 PM ( #50 )
yeah i think he is going to retire soon
Megaton

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Monday, October 24, 2011 9:23 PM ( #51 )
I love those Dana White video blogs. They never do enough of them anymore. Used to always be at least 3 a week leading up to a PPV. Last couple months or so it's only been like 1 or 2.
TheRot

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Monday, October 24, 2011 9:35 PM ( #52 )
yeah they are pretty good i also wish they would do more of them
flip-it3

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:04 PM ( #53 )
the man, the legend... 

"if you lay on your back with your legs wrapped around a mans head for 8 seconds, that does not make you a winner. That makes.......... not a winner"

I lol'd 
<message edited by flip-it3 on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:09 PM>
TheRot

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Thursday, October 27, 2011 1:19 AM ( #54 )
just when i think bisping can't turn into a bigger prick he does
Megaton

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Thursday, October 27, 2011 1:36 AM ( #55 )
Just take comfort in the fact that he'll likely never be a UFC champion. Middlecard for life.
acemonkey

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Thursday, October 27, 2011 1:46 AM ( #56 )
flip-it3

the man, the legend... 

"if you lay on your back with your legs wrapped around a mans head for 8 seconds, that does not make you a winner. That makes.......... not a winner"

I lol'd 

ur Fan of that dip****? if so i lost respect some respect towards you lol 
flip-it3

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Thursday, October 27, 2011 7:23 AM ( #57 )
acemonkey

lol **** yea im a fan of his, he trolls so hard and he is entertaining while being a good fighter. Say what you will about him but who else beat up anderson for 4.5 rounds...

I also want to see some change at middleweight cause silva has had the belt for so long.
and don't get me started on you being a fan of Bisping... the world's biggest douche lol 
<message edited by flip-it3 on Thursday, October 27, 2011 7:26 AM>
acemonkey

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:43 PM ( #58 )
flip-it3

acemonkey

lol **** yea im a fan of his, he trolls so hard and he is entertaining while being a good fighter. Say what you will about him but who else beat up anderson for 4.5 rounds...

I also want to see some change at middleweight cause silva has had the belt for so long.
and don't get me started on you being a fan of Bisping... the world's biggest douche lol 

1.Avg fighter at MW same as the rest since Silva is so damn good.
2.Yes he did beat up Silva for 4 rounds/2mins or so ( ill give him some props for that)(but props taking away since he cheated and took some Roids lol)
3.Silva will keep his belt
4.Chael Hasnt really done nothing great besides beat up Silva and talk trash.Look at his UFC career before UFC buying WEC. He was a bitch didnt talk. Nut hug everybody. He chicken **** didnt show up to Brazil from death threats. His making UFC turn into WWE( yes i know theres WWE/WCW wrestlers in UFC or MMA)
5.Disrespects JJ when thats something he really needs to learn JJ 101 my first day was learn Def on armbar and Triangle.( i dont care that he beat Stainn with a side choke)PS WHO THE HELL IS Stain?
Disrespects everybody (from pride/anybody thats not white lol i think) lets take Wandy talk so much **** on him did you see the video of them in the car? it looked like your boy was going to ****ing cry and give Wandy his launch money http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6WNL2ZyAyI ( i still dont know how to post Videos on here) lol
6. and last one...bisping is the only UK fighter i like....if it wasnt for the USA VS UK(nobody would think his a dick) Riverra fight(him in the moment...didnt like the trash talk done by Riverra....so you can say that was a dick move +one on ur side/or if you wanna go back the hate started when he won against Matt(if your made b.c u think or know Matt got Rob from that fight famous words DONT LEAVE IT IN THE JUDGES HANDS. 

But thats my little Rant for the day.....dont take things to heart and go balls to the wall comebacks lol....or do lol..... JW whats your favorite fighters?
Megaton

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:48 PM ( #59 )
flip-it3

Re:Flip's Official UFC Thread (UFC 137) - Thursday, October 27, 2011 5:11 PM ( #60 )
acemonkey

Jebus that was a wall of text... lol i read through it though. 

Chael says what he wants and he says he means everything. He disrespects a lot of fighters but he also respects a lot as well, it's not like he is calling everyone not him a bitch. He has a problem with some guys and he doesn't hide it and as much as people say they want to see his ass kicked: Vitor, Wandy and Cro Cop would probably lose bad to him. 

As for steroids he claims it was for his health as other fighters do since some are low on testosterone, he did claim it on the physical before the fight. I don't agree with using enhancing drugs, I just think he scheduled his treatment improperly. 

And Bisping... I just don't like him. Like asking me why I don't like a douche bag I see in class, too many reasons and not enough words to describe lol. 

@mega 

UFC137 is looking really good, everyone looks in a good place mentally. All three of those fights I'm really looking forward to, I just have to find a laptop and watch it during a halloween party im going to... lol I kinda would rather just watch ufc but I promised I'd go... so I'll watch it there. 
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 3 of 73, messages 41 to 60 of 1459 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 3 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread