Journey A Rage Official Thread

Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 123 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
TheDareDevil

• Total Posts : 1889
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:25 AM ( #81 )
redDevil87

TheDareDevil

TheLastGuardian

@Rage @redDevil

You know Journey doesn't release on the EU PlayStation Store until March 14th, right? That's right, I'll be playing it a whole day before you will. Nananananaana hahahahahaaha.

Sony am racist confirmed!

If any of you had a bit of self-esteem left you would dump your PS3 in the trash and buy a brand new Xbox

If i dumped my PS3 into the trash, the trash would transform into a giant mech made of gold, powered by the tears of xbox children.

If i dumped a 360 into the trash, my trash can would begin to question it's day job and wish it was a toilet. Even toilets don't have to deal with that kind of chit

Red has no self-esteem confirmed.

TheLastGuardian

• Total Posts : 3666
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:54 AM ( #82 )
-MD-

TheLastGuardian

@Rage @redDevil

You know Journey doesn't release on the EU PlayStation Store until March 14th, right? That's right, I'll be playing it a whole day before you will. Nananananaana hahahahahaaha.

You need to play more Twisted Metal and not worry about other games.

Months and months of hype and anticipation and you only have 26 hours played. I got it a week late and I've already played more 

You haven't played more hours than me but, I really do need to play more Twisted Metal. I can't just not play anything else though. It's hard to get into a match sometimes. Trust me, I'd love to play the game a whole lot more than I have been.

-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:57 AM ( #83 )
TheLastGuardian

-MD-

TheLastGuardian

@Rage @redDevil

You need to play more Twisted Metal and not worry about other games.

Months and months of hype and anticipation and you only have 26 hours played. I got it a week late and I've already played more 

You haven't played more hours than me but, I really do need to play more Twisted Metal. I can't just not play anything else though. It's hard to get into a match sometimes. Trust me, I'd love to play the game a whole lot more than I have been.

Well I'm like 2 hours behind you or something. Why haven't/can't you play more though?
TheLastGuardian

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:30 AM ( #84 )
-MD-

Well I'm like 2 hours behind you or something. Why haven't/can't you play more though?

I'm at 27 hours now and last I checked you were at 19 but w/e. Well for one I have 150 hours of community service I've been working on. Plus there's some other games I'm still hooked on.

Quick Online Action doesn't work at all for me anymore. I either get in an empty room that takes forever for people to join or a game in progress. I get sick of waiting around for lobbies to fill up or for people to start the match. It's all worth it once you're finally playing though.

Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:00 AM ( #85 )
TheLastGuardian

-MD-

I'm at 27 hours now and last I checked you were at 19 but w/e. Well for one I have 150 hours of community service I've been working on. Plus there's some other games I'm still hooked on.

Quick Online Action doesn't work at all for me anymore. I either get in an empty room that takes forever for people to join or a game in progress. I get sick of waiting around for lobbies to fill up or for people to start the match. It's all worth it once you're finally playing though.

Am drug dealer confirmed! 

Are this guy? 

-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:41 PM ( #86 )
TheLastGuardian

-MD-

I'm at 27 hours now and last I checked you were at 19 but w/e.

Yeah I played like 7 hours yesterday, went from like rank 22 to 28.  You were at like a 1 day, 3 hours and now I'm at like 1 day 1 hour. Something like that.

Finish up your fairy community service and start playing, son.
<message edited by -MD- on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:43 PM>
TheLastGuardian

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:06 PM ( #87 )

Put these in the OP if you want.

redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:52 PM ( #88 )

TheLastGuardian

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:30 PM ( #89 )
Journey is a masterpiece. The atmosphere and visuals are absolutely stunning. The music evokes your emotions and sets the tone perfectly. This is one of the most unique "games" I've ever played, if you can even call it a game. I was really blown away. Journey is an amazing title that everyone should experience.

Rage_S90

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 6:39 AM ( #90 )
Downloading now!!!!!!!!!!

Excited!!!!!!!!!

HammadTheBeast

• Total Posts : 20
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:56 AM ( #91 )
How does the multiplayer work exactly? I've read about it, but it seems complicated. Are there special things I can do only with a partner?
Rage_S90

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:23 AM ( #92 )
HammadTheOne

How does the multiplayer work exactly? I've read about it, but it seems complicated. Are there special things I can do only with a partner?

They can help you charge up, it's not really something i can really explain but when you play and someone pops up its a really strange and intriguing incident. 

Convas

• Total Posts : 2484
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:35 AM ( #93 )
So ... is this good investment?
(Steam: Ricky Ricardo)(Origin: Convas)(PSN/XBL: Convas)
TheLastGuardian

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:03 AM ( #94 )
This is the only game I've ever beaten twice in one day. I just wish I could experience it for the first time over and over again. I'm gonna do my third playthrough today and try to play with the same companion the whole way through this time. Anyone else unlock the white cloak yet?

Rage_S90

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:28 AM ( #95 )
Clizzz

So ... is this good investment?

Only if you have a soul. 

GoldenAge

• Total Posts : 732
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:51 AM ( #96 )
I played it, it was pretty but I just don't enjoy games that only has "art" going for it. Overall it was pretty boring.
Gen. George Patton FTW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUX6wV1lBQ
 If I am posting this, I have got to be bored!
goflyakite

• Total Posts : 1440
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:29 PM ( #97 )
TheLastGuardian

Anyone else unlock the white cloak yet?

I've played it like 6 or 7 times now, I'm starting to lose count. But ya I have the white cloak, I'm going to try to find a first timer and see how they react lol.

TheLastGuardian

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:45 PM ( #98 )
goflyakite

TheLastGuardian

I've played it like 6 or 7 times now, I'm starting to lose count. But ya I have the white cloak, I'm going to try to find a first timer and see how they react lol.

I found a first timer who seemed fascinated by my white cloak. He followed me everywhere I went, jumped whenever I jumped, chirped whenever I chirped. He sent me a friend request after and asked me how I turned my cloak white. I've played through it 3 times now but I still haven't been able to keep the same companion the whole way through. We should play through it together by entering the portal to the broken bridge at the same time.

@Clizzz
Some people might say no, but I think they missed the point. I say it's a must play.

goflyakite

• Total Posts : 1440
Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:57 PM ( #99 )
TheLastGuardian

goflyakite

TheLastGuardian

I found a first timer who seemed fascinated by my white cloak. He followed me everywhere I went, jumped whenever I jumped, chirped whenever I chirped. He sent me a friend request after and asked me how I turned my cloak white. I've played through it 3 times now but I still haven't been able to keep the same companion the whole way through. We should play through it together by entering the portal to the broken bridge at the same time.

@Clizzz
Some people might say no, but I think they missed the point. I say it's a must play.

We could try sure. I'm not sure how well it'll work though but I've heard you can also limit it down by both people only activating the same parts of the bridge.

TheLastGuardian

Re:Journey A Rage Official Thread - Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:09 PM ( #100 )
goflyakite

We could try sure. I'm not sure how well it'll work though but I've heard you can also limit it down by both people only activating the same parts of the bridge.

Alright, do you have time right now? I just need to play through the game with the same companion and I'll have all the trophies.

Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 5 of 7, messages 81 to 100 of 123 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread