KozmoOchez Presents: NFL Thread 5.0

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 10 of 130, messages 181 to 200 of 2582 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
X12Celtics3

• Total Posts : 4980
  • Reward points : 0
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 4:31 PM ( #181 )

ORIGINAL: B Man

Big game on tonight, Dallas vs. Philidelphia.

Come on Dallas!

Dallas will win. My prediction for that division
1. Dalls
2. Philly (wildcard?)
3. Giants
4. Redskins (sorry skins fans...:(

"You get my nomination for "dumbest avatar ever" :) Seriously though wtf is that besides a triangle with a rainbow coming out?" -Kigmal 
B Man

• Total Posts : 8479
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 4:36 PM ( #182 )

ORIGINAL: X12Celtics3

Come on Dallas!

1. Dalls
2. Philly (wildcard?)
3. Giants

Wow, you think the skins will be 4th?  I think packers will be 4th, skins no where near it.
JackBauerIsHIGH

• Total Posts : 9711
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 4:38 PM ( #183 )

Come on Dallas!

1. Dalls
2. Philly (wildcard?)
3. Giants

Wow, you think the skins will be 4th?  I think packers will be 4th, skins no where near it.

Those are his NFC East Division picks not the playoffs. 
"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you."

X12Celtics3

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 4:38 PM ( #184 )

Come on Dallas!

1. Dalls
2. Philly (wildcard?)
3. Giants

packers are in the NFC North...
Edit: I get it you thought those were my playoff picks. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
<message edited by X12Celtics3 on Monday, September 15, 2008 4:40 PM>

"You get my nomination for "dumbest avatar ever" :) Seriously though wtf is that besides a triangle with a rainbow coming out?" -Kigmal 
sonarus

• Total Posts : 10451
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 5:13 PM ( #185 )

Come on Dallas!

I'm going to take the risk here and say philly will win this one. Mcnabb is back expect him to run the ball a little bit to keep the cowboys on their toes. I like both teams though so i am happy with either outcome

X12Celtics3

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 5:21 PM ( #186 )

ORIGINAL: sonarus

Come on Dallas!

I'm going to take the risk here and say philly will win this one. Mcnabb is back expect him to run the ball a little bit to keep the cowboys on their toes. I like both teams though so i am happy with either outcome

I havn't heard much about Pacman. Has he played yet?

JackBauerIsHIGH

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 5:27 PM ( #187 )

ORIGINAL: sonarus

Come on Dallas!

I havn't heard much about Pacman. Has he played yet?

Yeah he played last week and did a pretty good job except for a penalty. 

KozmoOchez

• Total Posts : 5327
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 5:29 PM ( #188 )
if the redskins pick up and play like they did at the end of that game last night...look out! but yea NFC east is a beast division and its always hard to choose.

pharmd

• Total Posts : 3634
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 6:29 PM ( #189 )

ORIGINAL: ksmooches

if the redskins pick up and play like they did at the end of that game last night...look out! but yea NFC east is a beast division and its always hard to choose.

yeah man, i never was a skins fan but now that i live in baltimore ill cheer for them in the NFC (STEELERS ALL THE WAY AFC)

they really played great yesterday but i question Campbell's consistency down the stretch....

if only there were a way for both teams to lose tonite
Jon_Smackenrow

• Total Posts : 2178
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 6:53 PM ( #190 )

ORIGINAL: JackBauerIsHIGH

Anyone see the end of the Chargers/broncos game?  Holy ****, wish I could have seen all of it.

Dallas plays tomorrow night, and i'll be going to see the Redskins lose against the Cardinals this sunday.   WOOO, FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!!

GO DALLAS!!

I saw it all.  Man, that was a crazy game!  I had Cutler and Marshall on my FF team so it was a good day! 

My Colts eked out a win they shouldn't have had.  If they were playing the Cowboys or some other good team (*refusing to name the Pats*) it would have been a lot harder to come back from 15 down. 
I wish I saw my Broncos. I watch the Jags play. Maurice Jones-Drew head looked like it got screwed off on one play. He was wearing his helmet it backwards.

The Broncos. Ed the guns Hochuli screwed up. In his defense it was a werid angle. Second he penalized the Broncos 9 yards . I have never heard of 9 yard penalty off of a refs mistake? And a two yard conversion.
KozmoOchez

• Total Posts : 5327
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 6:57 PM ( #191 )

ORIGINAL: pharmd

ORIGINAL: ksmooches

yeah man, i never was a skins fan but now that i live in baltimore ill cheer for them in the NFC (STEELERS ALL THE WAY AFC)

they really played great yesterday but i question Campbell's consistency down the stretch....

if only there were a way for both teams to lose tonite

the redskins are sooo much fun to watch when they are on...especially when cooley, randall el, and moss are hot.

but the steelers and ravens are my favorite afc teams, and the chargers

IntelligentAj

• Total Posts : 3121
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 6:59 PM ( #192 )
Yeah. I'm not quite sure where it came from but there can be no doubt that the NFC East is the toughest division in the league by far. Anyone of those teams I can see going to Conference championship. I think Dallas will take the division though.
JackBauerIsHIGH

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 7:06 PM ( #193 )

ORIGINAL: Jon_Smackenrow

Anyone see the end of the Chargers/broncos game?  Holy ****, wish I could have seen all of it.

Dallas plays tomorrow night, and i'll be going to see the Redskins lose against the Cardinals this sunday.   WOOO, FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!!

GO DALLAS!!

I saw it all.  Man, that was a crazy game!  I had Cutler and Marshall on my FF team so it was a good day! 

My Colts eked out a win they shouldn't have had.  If they were playing the Cowboys or some other good team (*refusing to name the Pats*) it would have been a lot harder to come back from 15 down. 
I wish I saw my Broncos. I watch the Jags play. Maurice Jones-Drew head looked like it got screwed off on one play. He was wearing his helmet it backwards.

The Broncos. Ed the guns Hochuli screwed up. In his defense it was a werid angle. Second he penalized the Broncos 9 yards . I have never heard of 9 yard penalty off of a refs mistake? And a two yard conversion.

You're a lucky fan.  The Broncos are going to be a good team as long as they have Cutler in there.  That kid is no joke. 

Le-mo

• Total Posts : 7404
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 7:12 PM ( #194 )
****ing Seahawks, they better get their game up.
IntelligentAj

• Total Posts : 3121
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 7:19 PM ( #195 )
How does that loss feel? I can't believe ya'll were 8 point favorites missing your top 3 Wr's
Le-mo

• Total Posts : 7404
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 7:21 PM ( #196 )

ORIGINAL: IntelligentAj

How does that loss feel? I can't believe ya'll were 8 point favorites missing your top 3 Wr's

It was very very painful watching our lead slip. I had high hopes for the Seahawks when the season began, but now I'm losing faith.
JackBauerIsHIGH

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 7:36 PM ( #197 )
I never thought I'd see the day when the Arizona Cardinals were 2-0 and the Seahawks were 0-2.  Injuries are a bitch.  

Jon_Smackenrow

• Total Posts : 2178
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 7:51 PM ( #198 )

GO DALLAS!!

You're a lucky fan.  The Broncos are going to be a good team as long as they have Cutler in there.  That kid is no joke. 
Where were you last year?

Royal and Marshall healthy and not blow 30 point leads they I can watch them in the playoffs
B Man

• Total Posts : 8479
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 8:43 PM ( #199 )
COME ON DALLAS!!!
JackBauerIsHIGH

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 15, 2008 9:00 PM ( #200 )

GO DALLAS!!

Where were you last year?

Royal and Marshall healthy and not blow 30 point leads they I can watch them in the playoffs

Well, I was talking mainly on offense.  They won't be able to be stopped.  Their D, however...

Trust me, I know all about the Broncos because they are my girl's favorite team. 

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 10 of 130, messages 181 to 200 of 2582 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 12 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread