KozmoOchez Presents: NFL Thread 5.0

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 5 of 130, messages 81 to 100 of 2582 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
PS360WII

• Total Posts : 10817
  • Reward points : 0
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 12:59 PM ( #81 )
Yup season opener for the Packers tonight. Good old Monday Night Football!

That's right I am a Packers fan not just a Brett fan which surprisingly there are a lot of band wagoners that jumped ship when Favre went away. Ah well glad Tompson knows it's about a team and not an individual. Go Pack Go!
What do you mean I don't have a life? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives.
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 1:08 PM ( #82 )

ORIGINAL: ksmooches

ORIGINAL: SmokeyMcBear

DPG is secretly  happy seeing the patiots season end before the fans very eyes... and watching the panther victory over the chargers.

I LIKE THE LT AND THE CHARGERS  I would really like to see the chargers win a superbowl, for LT's sake

LT is a whiny little baby... that whole debacle about class and whining to the media... right.  Thats the thing about the chargers.. they are cursed and will never win a superbowl.. so LT will have to change teams before he gets that ring.  Just look at Eli manning... he knew the chargers were cursed.. and look what he did.. interesting none the less.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
droopy22

• Total Posts : 52
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 1:19 PM ( #83 )
Raider Nation for life!!!!
smokeymicpot

• Total Posts : 4927
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 1:22 PM ( #84 )

ORIGINAL: PS360WII

Yup season opener for the Packers tonight. Good old Monday Night Football!

That's right I am a Packers fan not just a Brett fan which surprisingly there are a lot of band wagoners that jumped ship when Favre went away. Ah well glad Tompson knows it's about a team and not an individual. Go Pack Go!

Im gonna miss half of it cause of class. Tonight the vikings will start there superbowl run.

Monday Night Football changed though i hate watching it on espn for some reason i miss abc.
Psn-Smokeymicpot

SmokeyMcBear

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 1:26 PM ( #85 )
In all honesty... monday night football sucks.. like really bad now.  Ever since they got rid of madden and whats his face.  I think it was going downhill once dennis miller was on.  Its all about sunday night football now.. they have some really great match ups.  One of the greatest monday night games I have watched would be the marshall faulk rams agains the warrid dunn buccaneers.. just a crazy ass game.  Come to think of it.. almost every monday night game that year was awesome.

PS360WII

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 1:50 PM ( #86 )
You're not seriously talking up Madden as a good announcer are you? lol man I feel sorry for you Having it on ESPN is rather harsh for those still with regular programing but at least it isn't on the NFL network. Then all hope is lost
SmokeyMcBear

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 1:58 PM ( #87 )

You're not seriously talking up Madden as a good announcer are you? lol man I feel sorry for you Having it on ESPN is rather harsh for those still with regular programing but at least it isn't on the NFL network. Then all hope is lost

say what you will about the maddenisms and all that.. but he generally makes the game watchable.  Just watch a sunday night telecast.. and then watch a monday night one.. its night and day. His insight into the game (being a HC) along with the generally weird quips and stories.. its a good telecast.

JackBauerIsHIGH

• Total Posts : 9711
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:06 PM ( #88 )
I am so freaking stoked that the NFL is back!  This season is shaping to be a wild one as well: Tom Brady goes down (ouch Pats fans!), Dallas is rolling, Colts are out of sync (until they get Saturday back), Panthers and Saints look respectable, and the Jets have the power of Favre on their side.  It's only been Week 1 so far but we are in for a wild, strange season this year. 

Anyone else win their first week in fantasy?  I had the pleasure of having Turner, Barber, Brees and Ward on my team and ended up scoring 134 points with Driver to play still today. 

Go Colts!  Down with the Pats! 
"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you."

PS360WII

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:07 PM ( #89 )
Whenever Madden was calling a game I listen to music while the TV was on mute. As far as him being a Head Coach good for him and he was great but all I wanted to say to him during his MCing days was Shut Up
JackBauerIsHIGH

• Total Posts : 9711
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:10 PM ( #90 )

Whenever Madden was calling a game I listen to music while the TV was on mute. As far as him being a Head Coach good for him and he was great but all I wanted to say to him during his MCing days was Shut Up

Madden has been slipping for some years now but you cant say that he completely blows it all the time.  More often than not he provides you with laughs to his WTF statements.  He's like the crazy Granddad that does not make any sense but you love him anyway. 
"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you."

PS360WII

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:12 PM ( #91 )

More often than not he provides you with laughs to his WTF statements.  He's like the crazy Granddad that does not make any sense but you love him anyway. 

lol I'll give you that but if that's the case I'd rather listen to Pardon the Interruption guy Tony Kornheiser
_Q_

• Total Posts : 5536
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:15 PM ( #92 )

ORIGINAL: JackBauerIsHIGH

I am so freaking stoked that the NFL is back!  This season is shaping to be a wild one as well: Tom Brady goes down (ouch Pats fans!), Dallas is rolling, Colts are out of sync (until they get Saturday back), Panthers and Saints look respectable, and the Jets have the power of Favre on their side.  It's only been Week 1 so far but we are in for a wild, strange season this year. 

Anyone else win their first week in fantasy?  I had the pleasure of having Turner, Barber, Brees and Ward on my team and ended up scoring 134 points with Driver to play still today. 

Bwahahaha The Pats reign is over!
Im so stoked Im leaving in a bit to go tailgate at the stadium.
BTW Smoke wanna buy a ticket I got an extra for sale.
Click Click Clicky Goes that Q guy. Say it with me... M-Q-ROWZ!  PSN ID Mquirozz Twitter.com/mquirozz
KozmoOchez

• Total Posts : 5327
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:18 PM ( #93 )

ORIGINAL: mquirozz

that is sooo illegal

SmokeyMcBear

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:18 PM ( #94 )

More often than not he provides you with laughs to his WTF statements.  He's like the crazy Granddad that does not make any sense but you love him anyway. 

lol I'll give you that but if that's the case I'd rather listen to Pardon the Interruption guy Tony Kornheiser

.. see.. now I know exactly where you are coming from.. in my humble opinion kornheiser sucks monkey balls

SmokeyMcBear

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:19 PM ( #95 )

Lucky SOB... i gotta work.  Naw I already got tickets.. club seats baby.  The gates open at 2:30.. you might be waiting a while in line.

_Q_

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:21 PM ( #96 )

that is sooo illegal

How the hell is that illegal? Its Illegal if its marked up, Im selling it for cheaper. Why waste it.
OIC well if you hear of anyone needing a ticket lemme know. Id like the beer money.
<message edited by mquirozz on Monday, September 08, 2008 2:22 PM>
Click Click Clicky Goes that Q guy. Say it with me... M-Q-ROWZ!  PSN ID Mquirozz Twitter.com/mquirozz
PS360WII

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:21 PM ( #97 )
Well when I hear WTF moments and crazy talk at least Kornheiser is funny while Madden isn't. I can't slap my forehead enough times with what comes out of his mouth but I guess everyone likes something different. Least we both think Miller wasn't any good at announcing games
SmokeyMcBear

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:24 PM ( #98 )

that is sooo illegal

How the hell is that illegal? Its Illegal if its marked up, Im selling it for cheaper. Why waste it.
OIC well if you hear of anyone needing a ticket lemme know. Id like the beer money.

Its not even illegal if you mark up the price.. or else places like stubhub and all that would go under.  Its illegal to sell the ticket within 100 yards of the stadium (or something like that).. that is called scalping.  The guys on the bart overpass are technically doing something illegal.

_Q_

RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:48 PM ( #99 )
What do you guys think will be the scores of the games tonight.
Im an optimist for my team so Raiders 21-10(I SAID IM AN OPTIMIST) over Broncs and Can't call a score for the GB game but the Vikings are gonna mollywhop the Packs
<message edited by mquirozz on Monday, September 08, 2008 2:50 PM>
X12Celtics3

• Total Posts : 4980
RE: NFL Thread BABY!!!!!! - Monday, September 08, 2008 2:51 PM ( #100 )

What do you guys think will be the scores of the games tonight.
Im an optimist for my team so Raiders 21-10 over Broncs and Can't call a score for the GB game but the Vikings are gonna mollywhop the Packs

I actually like the Raiders as a very talented young team on the rise. I think they will have a record around 6-1- probably, but eventually (a few years) they should be good. I think that the Raiders and Broncos will play each other tough, but in the end Denver will win. Something around 21-17 or so. The Vikings will destroy the Packers, around 31-17.

"You get my nomination for "dumbest avatar ever" :) Seriously though wtf is that besides a triangle with a rainbow coming out?" -Kigmal 
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 5 of 130, messages 81 to 100 of 2582 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread