.:Last movie you watched thread:.

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 7 of 146, messages 121 to 140 of 2917 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Covenant

• Total Posts : 561
  • Reward points : 0
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Monday, March 24, 2008 9:24 PM ( #121 )
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and Shrek the Third. I would rate both films a 5/10.

Normally I steer clear of crappy sequels churned out by the Hollywood machine, but last night I wanted to watch something mindless to go with a batch of popcorn. That's exactly what I got.

Next: . I have recently gotten copies of Kurosawa's "Kagemusha" and "No Country for Old Men."
Vote Libertarian. Her name is Zlatka, for the curious.

Fanboyism is a plague of ignorance and narrow-minded hatred.
Harry190

• Total Posts : 5622
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Monday, March 24, 2008 9:38 PM ( #122 )

ORIGINAL: Covenant

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and Shrek the Third. I would rate both films a 5/10.

Normally I steer clear of crappy sequels churned out by the Hollywood machine, but last night I wanted to watch something mindless to go with a batch of popcorn. That's exactly what I got.

Next: . I have recently gotten copies of Kurosawa's "Kagemusha" and "No Country for Old Men."

i would personally give pirates 3 an 8.5.simply because of depp's stellar performance.
shrek is really taking a dip though.

I am your father and your mother.
Covenant

• Total Posts : 561
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Monday, March 24, 2008 9:46 PM ( #123 )
Depp's great in the film, and Keith Richard's amusing cameo was definitely a highlight. But the plot was a total joke that made NO sense...and I didn't expect much in terms of a coherent plot from this film, but still...some attempt at a decent story would have been welcomed.

Without Depp and Richards (and the well-made climactic battle), this would barely merit a 3/10. With them, a 5/10.
Vote Libertarian. Her name is Zlatka, for the curious.

Fanboyism is a plague of ignorance and narrow-minded hatred.
Harry190

RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Monday, March 24, 2008 9:54 PM ( #124 )

ORIGINAL: Covenant

Depp's great in the film, and Keith Richard's amusing cameo was definitely a highlight. But the plot was a total joke that made NO sense...and I didn't expect much in terms of a coherent plot from this film, but still...some attempt at a decent story would have been welcomed.

Without Depp and Richards (and the well-made climactic battle), this would barely merit a 3/10. With them, a 5/10.

well as a fan of this movie i disagree
but as voltaire would say i shall defend your opinion.
8.5 still.and superb climax.

timmyp53

• Total Posts : 2733
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 7:55 AM ( #125 )

ORIGINAL: Unreal Arbiter

Just tell us what the last movie you saw, tell us what it was about and how good it was.
Remember, no spoilers please.

I just saw Children of Men this weekend through Divxlinks.net on the Playstation and I gotta tell you guys. It was 10/10 oscar winning stuff. Best picture, actors and all that good stuff. I highly recommend it.
godoftime

• Total Posts : 4813
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 11:18 AM ( #126 )
It was The Patriot, I had no expectations for it so i foundit entertaining. It was a enjoyable movie altho inaccurate.

[god.complex]
always[thin.king]ofbeingsomewhereelsein[tim.e]
Cat

• Total Posts : 14101
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 11:20 AM ( #127 )
Darjeeling Limited...Anyone else think Adrian Brody's nose has magical powers? 
Harry190

RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 11:22 AM ( #128 )
Just a reminder:Star Wars marathon on Spike in 6 hours:should be last movies i would have watched by then.

En route to India.

godoftime

RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 11:24 AM ( #129 )

ORIGINAL: harry190

Just a reminder:Star Wars marathon on Spike in 6 hours:should be last movies i would have watched by then.

En route to India.

My Television does not get any channels, It is only good for gaming and dvd watching
[god.complex]
Syko

• Total Posts : 4308
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 11:24 AM ( #130 )
I watched No Country for Old Men on Poo Ray last weekend. I was a little confused at the end not gonna lie. Had to give it a second run through. Ended pretty abruptly for my taste.
Cat

• Total Posts : 14101
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 11:31 AM ( #131 )

ORIGINAL: Syko 360

I watched No Country for Old Men on Poo Ray last weekend. I was a little confused at the end not gonna lie. Had to give it a second run through. Ended pretty abruptly for my taste.

I loved that movie.  I mean, SPOILERS I don't love the whole good just kinda of gave up thing, but that's the story, and it's interesting.  I think the ending just really emphasized that level of defeat. 
Syko

• Total Posts : 4308
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 11:33 AM ( #132 )
Ya it was weird though cause the first time I didn't expect it to end when it did. So I hit rewind to double check anything I had overlooked and then the next day threw it back in to double check. Just seemed odd at first. Loved the movie and will probably get it off Amazon soon. F buying Poo Ray's at Best Buy! 
jollygoodchap8

• Total Posts : 306
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Friday, April 04, 2008 11:38 AM ( #133 )
The Seven Samurai

and

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

I would upload a pic, but I don't know how

EDIT:nvmd, that was easy

[image]local://20771/B90F9B7F4DAE4985AB5E194615CFB0F5.jpg[/image]
Attached Image(s)
PSN ID: JollyGoodChap_8
360 TAG: JollyGoodChap 8
timmyp53

• Total Posts : 2733
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Monday, April 07, 2008 1:42 AM ( #134 )

Hey I just saw Dan in Real Life by downloading on my PS3 through divxlinks.net. Great film, real heart warming, funny, and charming stuff. Steve Carell, Dane Cook, and the rest of the cast is great. I give it a 9.25/10.

godoftime

RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Monday, April 07, 2008 9:53 AM ( #135 )
This weekend I finally saw Juno, GREAT MOVIE. I highly recommend it to everyone.

I also finally saw ratatouille, and i must say..I enjoyed it even though I normally do not watch these type of movies. 

And the last movie I saw was....Meet the Spartans. I was hesistant in watching this movie since I am a HUGE fan of 300.
But in the end I put my fanboyism aside and enjoyed this movie aswell.  

[god.complex]
PS360WII

• Total Posts : 10817
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Monday, April 07, 2008 9:56 AM ( #136 )
Sunshine.  A science fiction movie where a crew needs to restart the sun.  Even has a little horror twist halfway through.  Decent enough movie
What do you mean I don't have a life? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives.
MrSwede

• Total Posts : 4550
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:45 PM ( #137 )
Things We Lost in the Fire
A great movie. Benicio Del Toro is friggin amazing in this movie. Great actor. And Halle Berry too (plus she's hot).

ReconHope

• Total Posts : 2395
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Wednesday, April 09, 2008 3:30 PM ( #138 )

ORIGINAL: father time

This weekend I finally saw Juno, GREAT MOVIE. I highly recommend it to everyone.

I also finally saw ratatouille, and i must say..I enjoyed it even though I normally do not watch these type of movies. 

And the last movie I saw was....Meet the Spartans. I was hesistant in watching this movie since I am a HUGE fan of 300.
But in the end I put my fanboyism aside and enjoyed this movie aswell.  

damn right

GLoRyKnoT

• Total Posts : 12
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:18 PM ( #139 )
No country for old men
YASKY
IntelligentAj

• Total Posts : 3121
RE: .:Last movie you watched thread:. - Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:19 PM ( #140 )
Demolition Man, and before that Equilibrium
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 7 of 146, messages 121 to 140 of 2917 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 7 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread