Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions..

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 68 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
TooTall19

• Total Posts : 690
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:43 PM ( #21 )
I hope Killzone 4 is a launch title. I wouldn't mind to see the 2 major consoles have similar specs. It's a long-shot, but I hope the gpu is similar to a gtx670.
Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:46 PM ( #22 )
TooTall19

I hope Killzone 4 is a launch title. I wouldn't mind to see the 2 major consoles have similar specs. It's a long-shot, but I hope the gpu is similar to a gtx670.

I know we're not gonna get it, but I'd love for it to be able to run Agni's Philosophy like in that demo, would buy day 1. 

Kon

• Total Posts : 11113
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Tuesday, January 08, 2013 8:48 PM ( #23 )
TooTall19

Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
Jon_Smackenrow

• Total Posts : 2178
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:21 PM ( #24 )

This post deserves to be here more then the first place I put it. 

1. Microsoft and Sony Announces systems and launch games at e3. Microsoft will announce first but Sony will deliver first. $449 for both machine. Launch will both be in Late October. Actually you Sony will cost more if Microsoft comes out next year. Early release is more important then cost by $100. You have to have a reason buy the machine, early release is it as long as both have reasonable specs. 

2. Launch and holiday window  
Call of Duty for both Machines  
Madden  
Planet Side 2 on PS4  Dust 514 Left 4 Dead: 3 a ps4 exclusive look at point 7 
Need For Speed. 
 Infamous 
 MGS zeroes  
Killzone 4 
MotorStorm 
Assassin's Creed  
Project Gotham 
 Crackdown 3 will have a demo attach to one of the games.  
mind-craft 
WOW 
Unreal Tournament or Champion or State-Fair. in Dec  
6 new major IPs. 2 for Microsoft and 

4 for Sony  

3. Specs  Microsoft and Sony 16 gigs in the ram and 2-4 for video. EYE toy and kinetic in the box.  Both will ship with a mic but yet no HDMI cable. 

4.Remastered 4k versions of PS3 greatest hits will be available and announced. Sony will not be backwards compatible. Microsoft will be backward compatible.  

5. Integrated TV recorder 

6. Integrated Group chat on PS4 as it is on the 360

7. Steam integration on the PS4 for an exclusive from Valve.

8. Sony will go to Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD)/blu-ray/dvd/cd player. You will need another formate for 4k games and movies.

9. A streaming commercial system will be integrated into both system and show commercial while a load screen is playing.
<message edited by Jon_Smackenrow on Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:57 PM>
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:28 PM ( #25 )
TooTall19

lol
Rage_S90

Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Friday, January 11, 2013 7:17 AM ( #26 )
A bunch of people are saying this is accurate PS4 specs 

http://www.vgleaks.com/wo...4-in-deep-first-specs/

Rage_S90

Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Friday, January 11, 2013 7:38 AM ( #27 )
Yup pretty much confirmed it's gonna be that. Only difference is ram got bumbed up to 4gb of gddr. 
<message edited by Rage_S90 on Friday, January 11, 2013 8:12 AM>

-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Friday, January 11, 2013 8:34 AM ( #28 )
DX 11.5? Super fake.
FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15453
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Friday, January 11, 2013 8:50 AM ( #29 )
-MD-

DX 11.5? Super fake.

Yeah I have to agree on that... it does not sound right... some of it could be true...but not the DX11.5
[ali
Rage_S90

Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Saturday, January 12, 2013 3:39 AM ( #30 )

It looks like mart may be right, reveal to be before E3. 

DeadlyFire

• Total Posts : 188
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Monday, January 14, 2013 7:47 AM ( #31 )
Rage_S90

A bunch of people are saying this is accurate PS4 specs 

http://www.vgleaks.com/wo...4-in-deep-first-specs/

Hmm.... Maybe. RAM though is more than just flexible. It could be bumped up at any time in the development process. 

I personally don't see only 1 APU being utilized unless there is more to the story than I can see. I suspect 6-8 cores if utilizing 2 core pairs and GPU/CPU strength altogether to be up to 2.7-4.1 Tflops.  Then again what could a consumer afford. Most likely range is 2.5-3.5 Tflops for next gen consoles. Doubtful much more with one or two claiming to see aim for 30 fps even on next generation. 

When I think 10 times PS3 performance I think minimum of 2.5 Tflops for PS4.  If there are any 4K games to come in the future on these systems as Sony claims to want. Pure 4k Games would require about 4 Tflops of power and that is with around 30 fps. 

There is rumor of Xbox 3 utilizing Jaguar cores.  Powerwise Jaguar vs. Steamroller. Jaguar would be a bit slower. Possibly in PS4 kits as well. We will have to wait and see. I personally will be disappointed in both if they go with Jaguar cores. Then again if they go with Jaguar cores could something else being pushing behind that as a Big/little processing technique?  
<message edited by DeadlyFire on Monday, January 14, 2013 7:57 AM>
redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Monday, January 14, 2013 8:02 AM ( #32 )
Game Informer have heard Sony and MS will show off their new consoles at the GDC in March:

Sony and Microsoft are preparing "special Apple-style press conferences" to reveal their next-generation consoles "near the Game Developers Conference in late March", a new Game Informer report has alleged.  

The magazine suggests that both platform holders will reveal the hardware around GDC, which takes place in San Francisco between March 25-29, before showing off next-gen titles at E3.  

"We hear that both Sony and Microsoft are targeting special Apple-style press conferences to unveil their platforms near the Game Developers Conference in late March," reads the report in the magazine's February 2013 issue.  

"E3 in June may be the industry's biggest event, but both companies want to give their systems their own limelight.
"That doesn't mean E3 won't be without its surprises. Next-gen games will be announced at the convention in preparation for the systems' release at the end of the year."  

The magazine also suggests that PlayStation 4, rumoured to be codenamed Orbis, may be targeting a release ahead of Microsoft's next-generation Xbox.  

"We hear that Sony in particular is determined not to come out last this time like the PlayStation 3 did this generation, so we'll have to see how soon it can get the PlayStation 4 out the door, and whether Microsoft is motivated to prevent this from happening."  

The report appears to contradict alleged comments from Sony Home Entertainment VP Hiroshi Sakatomi during last week's CES.
The exec suggested that the imminent reveal of a next-generation PlayStation was indeed on the cards, but that the firm would be waiting until "May at least" for its announcement.  

Certain developers are expected to have received devkits for Sony and Microsoft's next-generation systems already.  

Back in November, the founder of Just Cause 2 developer Avalanche Studios tweeted that the studio was shipping back Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 devkits to make room for next-generation consoles.  

http://www.videogamer.com/news/rumour_xbox_720_and_playstation_4_to_be_revealed_around_gdc_in_march.html  

<message edited by redDevil87 on Monday, January 14, 2013 8:04 AM>

Rage_S90

Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Friday, January 18, 2013 8:39 AM ( #33 )
Hmmmm......

http://www.computerandvid...lshock-design-for-ps4/

What do you guys think? Dualshock, still the best or outdated? I think Sony are due for a new controler, xbox one is way superior. Biometric sensors, back touche screen, all in the rumour. 
<message edited by Rage_S90 on Friday, January 18, 2013 8:41 AM>

thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:49 PM ( #34 )
My plan was to run the same plan as this gen, keep building a library of games till the first decent price drop from Sony to jump on board. Then later on save for the the Microsoft console, but the Steam Box has me questioning that plan. I may get the Steam Box and nest Playstation then wait a few years to get the NextBox depending on its original content.

Rage_S90

Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:51 PM ( #35 )
I usually got Sony + Nintendo, but Nintendo has kept letting me down, so I'm not sure right now. 

-Mezzo-

• Total Posts : 2862
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:53 PM ( #36 )
My plan was similar to 'BudgetGamers' plain, until it became more and more apparent that Next_Gen console won't break the $400 mark.

So now i'm Pre-Ordering a PS4 the day they start taking them.
<message edited by -Mezzo- on Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:56 PM>

I'm Trolling For 'Tears'
FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:11 PM ( #37 )
I updated the front page to this with some new news and videos on rumors on the next XBOX and Playstation...  it is an exciting time to be a gamer and I think both of these systems so far are looking great...
[ali
FAT MAN GO BOOM

Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:12 PM ( #38 )
-Mezzo-

My plan was similar to 'BudgetGamers' plain, until it became more and more apparent that Next_Gen console won't break the $400 mark.

So now i'm Pre-Ordering a PS4 the day they start taking them.

When I know a little more on the systems my plan is this... either wait till Jan,Feb or March to buy one or pre-order as soon as possible and put money on them when ever I get paid...

[ali
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2115
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:22 PM ( #39 )
After the PS3 and PSP, I'm never getting another console in its first year again, like Eiffel said before you're basically just beta testing it for a high price, usually more efficient and cheaper models are out within 2 years. At this rate I think I'm going to go to PC, but there's always console-only titles / titles that are much more easier to play on consoles which will probably pull me back in, especially if titles like Final Fantasy Versus XIII and The Last Guardian do end up being delayed until next gen (which I don't think will happen with the former, with the latter though it's hard to say, the same thing happened with ICO after all and we haven't really seen any footage of it which is why I wouldn't completely rule it out).

Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Next Gen - Rumors-Predictions-Personal Game Plan-Facts and Fictions.. - Sunday, January 20, 2013 4:45 PM ( #40 )
This is really in depth Fatman, nicely done.

Personally I don't care much for the next gen rumors. There are simply far too many rumors discrediting other rumors. Let's not even get into the sheer number of rumors.

I just hope the next gen consoles strike a sweet spot between quality and affordability. Oh and I hope to god there are better rpgs next gen. Good rpgs this gen are far too few in between.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 68 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread