Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 4 of 11, messages 61 to 80 of 201 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:52 PM ( #61 )
New info:

Tetsuya Nomura says in this week's Famitsu that he's almost ready with preparations for sharing new Final Fantasy Versus XIII info. So does that mean we can expect an update soon?

Apparently not. According to Nomura, certain circumstances, which he describes as "totally unrelated," are preventing him from sharing the info. He also said that he's not allowed to talk about the situation, so all he can do is continue engaging in discussions. Discussions with who? He didn't say.

lol, f*** this game . . . this thread will be 3 - 4 years old by the time the game comes out.

I hope that it isn't being delayed for other consoles, like the WiiU. Just release the game and port it later.

Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:56 PM ( #62 )
redDevil87

New info:

Tetsuya Nomura says in this week's Famitsu that he's almost ready with preparations for sharing new Final Fantasy Versus XIII info. So does that mean we can expect an update soon?

Apparently not. According to Nomura, certain circumstances, which he describes as "totally unrelated," are preventing him from sharing the info. He also said that he's not allowed to talk about the situation, so all he can do is continue engaging in discussions. Discussions with who? He didn't say.

lol, f*** this game . . . this thread will be 3 - 4 years old by the time the game comes out.

I hope that it isn't being delayed for other consoles, like the WiiU. Just release the game and port it later.

Going to Xbox confirmed! 

redDevil87

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:09 PM ( #63 )
@Rage...

I'll be more shocked if it doesn't go multiplatform. I'm just waiting for an announcement at E3.

TheColbertinator

• Total Posts : 7301
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:07 PM ( #64 )
Rage_S90

Going to Xbox confirmed! 

I plan to get all the achievements for Versus XIII.Should be fun.

Ingram

• Total Posts : 642
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:13 PM ( #65 )

Years ago, I thought this game was going to be the saving grace of Squeenix.

Now, my testicles are starting to get inflated with hatred in a superlative way.
I'm not buying this game unless it's the best game ever.

Dead serious.
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2070
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:25 PM ( #66 )
I'm kind of getting bored of waiting too. Still obviously interested but yeah, when Square Enix want to focus on stuff like FFXIII-2 more than this... well it says it all really. Seems like regarding SE's own schedule regarding information releases and the likes they are being very restrictive over what Nomura can even say about simply telling people how the game is progressing along.

TheDareDevil

• Total Posts : 1889
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:41 PM ( #67 )
I'm expecting the apocalypse to come before this game
RedDead

• Total Posts : 1339
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:51 PM ( #68 )
Still betting on a release his year...IO really hope S-e isn't ***Holey enough to hype FFX HD over FF Versus

Blackcanary

• Total Posts : 26
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:54 PM ( #69 )
I think the main reason why they can't say anything is cause they are keeping all the info for E3 this year. Not because its in talks about coming out for the 360. Don't be so fast to jump the gun and just wait.
Megaman_nerd

• Total Posts : 142
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:43 PM ( #70 )
don't you guys think that Versus is like if FF7 and FF8 had an unborn baby? 
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8195
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:15 PM ( #71 )
Megaman_nerd

don't you guys think that Versus is like if FF7 and FF8 had an unborn baby? 

I would love to experience the thrill of getting my hands on FF7's miscarriage.
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2070
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:01 AM ( #72 )

http://sqex.info/2012/03/famitsu-weekly-kh3d-interview/

Famitsu: A lot of effort went into this title huh. By the way, we previously asked you about an announcement regarding Final Fantasy Versus XIII, is there any information you can share about when that would be? 

Nomura: We hear from everyone that there is a high demand to release more information. We are almost finished preparing so we can respond to that. Even though we are in agreement, it’s really not related to current developments so we aren’t in a situation to release information about it. But since I’m not allowed to speak about it, I have no choice but to continue discussion in this way about it.

Clearly then Square have tied Nomura's hands behind his back and are being extremely rigid over their schedule of releasing news and making announcements.

<message edited by Nate-Dog on Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:03 AM>

redDevil87

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:49 AM ( #73 )
Nate-Dog

http://sqex.info/2012/03/famitsu-weekly-kh3d-interview/

Famitsu: A lot of effort went into this title huh. By the way, we previously asked you about an announcement regarding Final Fantasy Versus XIII, is there any information you can share about when that would be? 

Nomura: We hear from everyone that there is a high demand to release more information. We are almost finished preparing so we can respond to that. Even though we are in agreement, it’s really not related to current developments so we aren’t in a situation to release information about it. But since I’m not allowed to speak about it, I have no choice but to continue discussion in this way about it.

Clearly then Square have tied Nomura's hands behind his back and are being extremely rigid over their schedule of releasing news and making announcements. 

Stupid company.

Enough people in the west are p!ssed of with squeenix, imagine the frustration in Japan lol.

TheColbertinator

• Total Posts : 7301
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 12:49 PM ( #74 )
redDevil87

Stupid company.

Enough people in the west are p!ssed of with squeenix, imagine the frustration in Japan lol.

Japanese fans are insane.If you piss them off,they start sending death threats or start stalking you constantly.

All this waiting for Versus XIII,its driving me nuts.

John Kratos

• Total Posts : 429
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:23 PM ( #75 )
It sounds like Square is trying to rebuild hype for this thing or at least keep it in the news. They have to fully unveil it this year, if not at E3, then TGS. And what they reveal better look good, if it's unimpressive or just flat out bad, I think people will just not care anymore.

I'm not absolutely crazy over it, so this wait hasn't affected me much, but the game did look decent. I did like Kingdom Hearts primarily for its gameplay. So if this is a massive improvement of that then it should be good.
WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10011
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:58 PM ( #76 )
-.-
Sometimes I wonder if this game will come, it was announced in '06.. It's been 6 years and the game is still a ghost. 

Megaman_nerd

• Total Posts : 142
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:47 PM ( #77 )
John Kratos

It sounds like Square is trying to rebuild hype for this thing or at least keep it in the news. They have to fully unveil it this year, if not at E3, then TGS. And what they reveal better look good, if it's unimpressive or just flat out bad, I think people will just not care anymore.

I'm not absolutely crazy over it, so this wait hasn't affected me much, but the game did look decent. I did like Kingdom Hearts primarily for its gameplay. So if this is a massive improvement of that then it should be good.

The FF franchise is built in hype. Square could show the most boring trailer with Noctic just walking around a park while eating ice cream and people will still say that it is the most epic thing they have ever seen. For people not to care about this game anymore Square would need to screw up so bad I can't even imagine it.

FF is not as big as Call of Duty but weaboo fans are very loyal toward anything Japanese.

redDevil87

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:51 PM ( #78 )
Skv007

-.-
Sometimes I wonder if this game will come, it was announced in '06.. It's been 6 years and the game is still a ghost. 

Make a list of all the thing you've done in your life since then, it'll make the wait for this game even more of a joke.

The release date in the OP is TBA 2011 lol

Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:57 PM ( #79 )
I don't care what anyone says this game is gonna be like that one hot chick in high school that you always wanted to bang but never did. Fast forward a few years and you've become a suave and sophisticated ladykiller, then out of the blue she adds you on facebook, and you hit it off. Dirty hawt sexy sex ensues, then you cum and it feels like the first time you came all over again. 

.....Yeah it's gonna be like that. 

Convas

• Total Posts : 2466
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, March 18, 2012 6:50 PM ( #80 )
SO FFvsXII will massage my balls then Rage, it's going to be that good? Alrighty then, I'll bite, but if it doesn't deliver, you're going to have to make restitution ...
(Steam: Ricky Ricardo)(Origin: Convas)(PSN/XBL: Convas)
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 4 of 11, messages 61 to 80 of 201 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread