Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 6 of 11, messages 101 to 120 of 201 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
DaThreats

• Total Posts : 1596
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 2:35 PM ( #101 )
Kon

No.

Oh Oh
He's scared

Kon

• Total Posts : 11113
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 2:40 PM ( #102 )
Yeah no way i'm doing that.
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
TheColbertinator

• Total Posts : 7301
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 2:55 PM ( #103 )
Kon

Yeah no way i'm doing that.

Wuss

redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:42 PM ( #104 )
Kon means chicken in Taiwanese. 

WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10162
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:45 PM ( #105 )
Kon knows that he isn't getting a good deal here.

Rage needs to offer more than his lowly self's banning for it to be a fair bet. 

sjaakiejj

• Total Posts : 858
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:55 PM ( #106 )
It's possible the game has been cancelled - the development time is getting rather uncomfortable. My excitement for this game died down a long time ago...
"I dont need to read Sonys technical crap, its for the fanboys who believe 6 year old tech is still some super computer lol. "

^^
Front-pagers are funny
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2115
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 4:09 PM ( #107 )
Kon

I was thinking here that Square Enix would already have disproved the rumours if this wasn't true.

I agree with this, but Square just work a different way to most normal (and good) companies. Nomura basically confirmed himself a few months ago that Square is the reason why he can't speak a word about the game unless they want him to, and even then with the way they work they seem to have things even like the leaking of small and particular amounts of information scheduled right down to a tee. That's why XIII-2 came out when it did and why we heard nothing at all about anything else in and around that gap, and is probably why there hasn't been a peep from Square about stuff like Type-0 localisation, Versus, and other things in the meantime. The Agni's Philosophy tech demo also came out in a period where nothing else was around or spoken of at the time and has had it's space of time for people to allow it to sink in.

My guess is we'll either get Versus at this Squeenix event around the start of September and perhaps an actual announcement of it for the West (since apparently it never actually had an official Western announcement or release confirmation), or we won't and XIII-3 will be announced. I'm still looking forward to this game a whole lot but I don't even have any sort of a hype or expectation level now.

Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 4:14 PM ( #108 )
So much hope for a company that lost so much. 

Keep on dreaming. 

TheColbertinator

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 4:24 PM ( #109 )
Eiffel

So much hope for a company that lost so much. 

Keep on dreaming. 

Its unfortunate SE wont die since the Eidos IPs are saving their asses.

INehalemEXI

• Total Posts : 3933
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 4:44 PM ( #110 )
SE would not dare cancel Versus XIII , at worst it would be pushed to orbis etc. or become wii u exclusive. Most likely it will also be on wii u.
AgnisPhilosophy

• Total Posts : 3
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 8:29 PM ( #111 )
Truth about what goes in in Square Enix offices. Ripped from SE's own internal documents: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63479488

coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3288
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:03 PM ( #112 )
I would've have confirmed or dispelled the rumors by now for everyone...but I don't care for the FF series so I won't bother looking into it.   
<message edited by coolbeans on Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:04 PM>
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2115
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:42 PM ( #113 )
INehalemEXI

SE would not dare cancel Versus XIII , at worst it would be pushed to orbis etc. or become wii u exclusive. Most likely it will also be on wii u.

Can I just ask why you think this? I'm not attacking you by the way, but I have seen a few people saying that they think Versus will go to the WiiU but I can't really see why people think it. There's hasn't been an FF game on a main Nintendo console since... well I don't know, but it has been a long, long time surely, and even though there are a lot more third-party games going to the WiiU I would be quite surprised for Versus to go to the WiiU, unless it was confirmed as multiplatform soon (and even then I'd be unsure since XIII and XIII-2 didn't go to the Wii).

TheColbertinator

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:58 PM ( #114 )
Nate-Dog

Can I just ask why you think this? I'm not attacking you by the way, but I have seen a few people saying that they think Versus will go to the WiiU but I can't really see why people think it. There's hasn't been an FF game on a main Nintendo console since... well I don't know, but it has been a long, long time surely, and even though there are a lot more third-party games going to the WiiU I would be quite surprised for Versus to go to the WiiU, unless it was confirmed as multiplatform soon (and even then I'd be unsure since XIII and XIII-2 didn't go to the Wii).

Anything is possible in this industry comrade.E3 2008 is a reminder of this.

redDevil87

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, July 22, 2012 6:10 PM ( #115 )
If this game is going to be released, could imagine how stressed the people at Sqeenix must be. The pressure for them to get this game right must be insane 

BIoodmask

• Total Posts : 9499
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, July 22, 2012 6:31 PM ( #116 )
Final Fantasy - another Japanese series where transvestites can save the world.

redDevil87

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, July 22, 2012 6:40 PM ( #117 )
True, but it's still better than a glorified power ranger saving the universe. 

Tuxedo_Mask

• Total Posts : 1148
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Sunday, July 22, 2012 10:22 PM ( #118 )
BIoodmask

Final Fantasy - another Japanese series where transvestites can save the world.

I'm glad you feel that way, maybe next time they won't waste their resources porting it to a system that doesn't care about it.

Then again SE has been making pretty bad decisions this gen. Supporting the Xbox 360 was just one of them.
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 1:28 AM ( #119 )
Well, it's been confirmed by Wada...Versus 13 isn't cancelled at all.

From Wada's twitter:

“It seems someone is spreading a false rumor about Versus being canceled. Heh, just a few moments ago a regularity meeting for Versus ended. If you were to see the city [in the game] presented today, you’d wouldn’t be able to stand from surprise, lol.” 

Got the translation from iamtehpwn 
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
goflyakite

• Total Posts : 1440
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 1:37 AM ( #120 )
That's surprising, since it came from kotaku's anonymous sources it sounded pretty credible.

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 6 of 11, messages 101 to 120 of 201 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 4 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread