Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 7 of 11, messages 121 to 140 of 201 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Kon

• Total Posts : 11111
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:08 AM ( #121 )
Well i'll be damned.
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
DaThreats

• Total Posts : 1596
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:14 AM ( #122 )
Kon

Well i'll be damned.

You lost the best.
You're perma-banned

Kon

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:18 AM ( #123 )
Not gonna happen.
Stop Cyberbullying!

PeeWizzle

• Total Posts : 2870
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:20 AM ( #124 )
Show that god damned city than, Mr. Wada.  
My soul is still dancing.  
sjaakiejj

• Total Posts : 858
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:24 AM ( #125 )
Vashlion

Well, it's been confirmed by Wada...Versus 13 isn't cancelled at all.

From Wada's twitter:

“It seems someone is spreading a false rumor about Versus being canceled. Heh, just a few moments ago a regularity meeting for Versus ended. If you were to see the city [in the game] presented today, you’d wouldn’t be able to stand from surprise, lol.” 

Got the translation from iamtehpwn 

LOL, so much for Kotaku's "sources".
"I dont need to read Sonys technical crap, its for the fanboys who believe 6 year old tech is still some super computer lol. "

^^
Front-pagers are funny
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2115
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:34 AM ( #126 )
Loltaku, it's stuff like this why I never even click on their articles any more when I see the source. They've always been a little anti-PS3 anyway to be honest (and **** in general anyway).

I like what I'm hearing from Wada (for once) but I've been liking what I've been hearing about the game for a few years too...

Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:47 AM ( #127 )
Yeah I'm not sure why so many people jumped on believing Kotaku in the first place. They're almost always wrong. xD lol
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:49 AM ( #128 )
it's not Kotaku's fault that some of you guys took a rumor as a fact.  Or maybe you should go and pick up a dictionary to find the definition of a rumor so you finally get to know what that word means. But glad to hear that is still in production, my most anticipated game of this gen.
Tuxedo_Mask

• Total Posts : 1148
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 12:49 PM ( #129 )
So now all of the articles complaining about the cancellation are meaningless.

People were calling for SE to say something about it, I would have said nothing and just released the game when it was ready. The internet can be a useful tool, but some people use it just to rile people up.

I can't wait to see more about this game, but if I hear nothing until it's finally released it won't bother me at all.
WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10162
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 1:31 PM ( #130 )
Tuxedo_Mask

People were calling for SE to say something about it, I would have said nothing and just released the game when it was ready. The internet can be a useful tool, but some people use it just to rile people up.

I can't wait to see more about this game, but if I hear nothing until it's finally released it won't bother me at all.

Nope, the point of those articles was to get hits, they served well considering every article slamming SE for cancelling FF13VS was the top news. 

thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 1:40 PM ( #131 )
wishingW3L

it's not Kotaku's fault that some of you guys took a rumor as a fact.  Or maybe you should go and pick up a dictionary to find the definition of a rumor so you finally get to know what that word means. But glad to hear that is still in production, my most anticipated game of this gen.

Tha's not a bad point but Kotaku does have a history of pushing rumors they started for hits.

Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:59 PM ( #132 )
If people actually stepped out of the hyperbole and used logic you'd see how ridiculous Kotaku's claim was. They aren't gonna waste 6 years of dev time and money, then cancel the game, losing the potential revenue they'd make. That's why i made the bet, i can't believe how retarded people can be believing such claims. Actually think about things instead of believing anonymous sources and especially anything coming from Kotaku. If they said Agent had been canceled then there could be truth in that.

Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2115
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:50 PM ( #133 )
wishingW3L

But it's Kotaku's fault that they made up a stupid rumour just to generate hits. They may have put the world "rumour" in the title yet the article spoke of it as fact, not as a possibility. Kotaku's reputation is pretty much in the gutter these days anyway so as I saw someone else say they couldn't really lose anything from doing something so stupid since they can't sink much lower.

Tuxedo_Mask

• Total Posts : 1148
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:33 PM ( #134 )
Skv007

Tuxedo_Mask

Nope, the point of those articles was to get hits, they served well considering every article slamming SE for cancelling FF13VS was the top news. 

This seems appropriate:

Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:35 PM ( #135 )
wishingW3L

First off, I'd like to mention I didn't believe it because logic dictates that no company is stupid enough to sink millions on a project then drop it completely.

Now that being said, it is entirely Kotaku's fault because;

a) They made the rumour themselves, without a source of any sort. An anonymous source is is the same as saying they made it up.
b) They pushed it as fact. They never called it a rumour, they stated it was a fact.  So yeah, many were mislead by the nature of their article.

Honestly Kotaku has been doing this stuff for ages. They aren't trust worthy and frankly almost nothing they say is even worthy of being called news. Journalism has hit an all-time low.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:40 PM ( #136 )
i should just perma ban kon just for spite.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:43 PM ( #137 )
SmokeyMcBear

He sent me a pm disrespecting you and your chick. Just saying.

UnSelf

• Total Posts : 2569
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:45 PM ( #138 )
SmokeyMcBear

i came to this thread just to suggest this

Kon

Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:55 PM ( #139 )
You guys be quiet.
Stop Cyberbullying!

Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
Re:Official Final Fantasy Versus XIII Thread - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 6:13 PM ( #140 )
SmokeyMcBear

Yes.

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 7 of 11, messages 121 to 140 of 201 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 3 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread