Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread

Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 2 of 8, messages 21 to 40 of 151 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 5:06 PM ( #21 )
I got a pair of family guy pajamas, a grey hoodie, a Beatles set of collectors cups, mp3 player, Gillette shave kit that comes with shave gel, body wash, deodorant and a new shaver.

Plus an iou for a new ps3 next week.

acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 5:25 PM ( #22 )
Marvel hat,Marvel die-collect cars,Ninja Turtles Mug( i think is cool) some money....MGS collection,MW3,Need for speed the run, 42 in Vizio fully HD and 3D...shirt...ironman jps lol..blu ray movie....8 graphic novels some spin offs of the civil war and all that....gag gift was some banadds

my bday is in 3days so more to come

MiloGarret

• Total Posts : 1366
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 5:30 PM ( #23 )
YES! Was gonna make a thread where I could brag like this but you did before me. 

Sony Bravia 42' 3D LED TV + 2 active shutter glasses (lol this thing is so cool)
Xbox 360 slim
HORI real arcade pro stick
UMvC3 (360)
SSFIV AE (had this on ps3 but finally made the switch to 360)
Marshall headphones (Major FX)
Marc O'Polo watch
4 gigs of RAM
Socks
Boxers
Pants x 3

Humble indie bundle (Megaton, thanks!)
Batman Arkham City (from TMAN, THANKS!)
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 6:58 PM ( #24 )
I received... 

Witcher 2
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Batman: Arkham City
Fable the Lost Chapter

Bought myself Skyrim and a couple cheaper games with some credit I had.

I'm extremely pleased. I won't be lacking games to play anytime soon 
<message edited by -MD- on Monday, December 26, 2011 1:59 AM>
Kon

• Total Posts : 11111
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 7:33 PM ( #25 )
MiloGarret

YES! Was gonna make a thread where I could brag like this but you did before me. 

Sony Bravia 42' 3D LED TV + 2 active shutter glasses (lol this thing is so cool)
Xbox 360 slim
HORI real arcade pro stick
UMvC3 (360)
SSFIV AE (had this on ps3 but finally made the switch to 360)
Marshall headphones (Major FX)
Marc O'Polo watch
4 gigs of RAM
Socks
Boxers
Pants x 3

Humble indie bundle (Megaton, thanks!)
Batman Arkham City (from TMAN, THANKS!)

Someone got some money!
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 8:43 PM ( #26 )
Hey guys, I survived another christmas. I got 6 pairs of jeans which I desperately needed, some shirts, new shoes, an awesome cell phone holder (it's terrible actually...lol) a new flashlight and some cash. I also have to mediate a fight between my cousin and his mother. I hate family drama.
Kon

Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 8:47 PM ( #27 )
Nocturnus31

Hey guys, I survived another christmas. I got 6 pairs of jeans which I desperately needed, some shirts, new shoes, an awesome cell phone holder (it's terrible actually...lol) a new flashlight and some cash. I also have to mediate a fight between my cousin and his mother. I hate family drama.

No rocket launchers? Sam's? Miniguns? I'm dissapoint.
Stop Cyberbullying!

TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 8:54 PM ( #28 )
Kon

Nocturnus31

Lol, I did meet some kid from Brazil, his name was Fernando. He is a foreign exchange student living with my aunt and my cousin. I thought it was you at first...you are from brazil right?
Kon

Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:06 PM ( #29 )
Nocturnus31

Kon

Nocturnus31

Lol, I did meet some kid from Brazil, his name was Fernando. He is a foreign exchange student living with my aunt and my cousin. I thought it was you at first...you are from brazil right?

Yeah i'm from Brazil but im not Fernando.
Stop Cyberbullying!

aDDicteD

• Total Posts : 160
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:07 PM ( #30 )
uncharted 3, mass effect 2, dungeon siege 3,, and some clothes and jeans ^_^ had some few cash also
TheLastGuardian

• Total Posts : 3666
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:08 PM ( #31 )
I got some new clothes, a $20 Wal-mart gift card, $140 cash...
and this charging station.

TheDivine

• Total Posts : 110
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:26 PM ( #32 )
I got a kindle and 2 games from the parents, my girl got us tickets to a monster truck show coming up, her ma got me a $50 gamestop card, and my brother got me a 3ds with mario 3d land.

My bro totally blew me away hes usually a cheap ass mofo. Thats prob the best present ive ever gotten because he usually never got me anything (or even cared for that matter). It was totally unexpected and really thoughtful, made me tear up a bit i wont lie.

I bought myself the mgs collection. Best damn purchase ever. Hope everyone else had a good Christmas.
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11965
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:28 PM ( #33 )
TheLastGuardian

NOT FIRST PARTY! TRAITOR! 

John Kratos

• Total Posts : 429
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Monday, December 26, 2011 12:27 AM ( #34 )
My brother pre-ordered and payed off a Vita, Memory Card, and Games for it. My mom got me a new vacuum cleaner, which I really needed, and I got about 200 in cash from, Uncles, Aunts, and various other family members. And my Dad got me some new shoes.

@TheLastGuardian, the charge stand looks really nifty, I need something like that, I constantly forget to charge my controllers, I figure something like that would help me remember.
<message edited by John Kratos on Monday, December 26, 2011 12:30 AM>
dinkeldinkse

• Total Posts : 1072
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Monday, December 26, 2011 12:39 AM ( #35 )
The souls' of fanboys and clothes.
Urrakia34

• Total Posts : 4012
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Monday, December 26, 2011 1:25 AM ( #36 )
Eiffel

Agreed.
Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Monday, December 26, 2011 1:43 AM ( #37 )
Urrakia34

Eiffel

Agreed.

Ths ^^ Last Guardian is dead to me. 

TheLastGuardian

• Total Posts : 3666
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Monday, December 26, 2011 1:46 AM ( #38 )
Eiffel

TheLastGuardian

LOL. I don't think Sony makes a stand like this that charges 2 controllers and a mic. If they did, I would've asked for the first party model.

Spitfire_Riggz

• Total Posts : 481
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Monday, December 26, 2011 1:50 AM ( #39 )
@thebudgetgamer I got that exact same Gillette shaving kit bro! Lmao
Urrakia34

• Total Posts : 4012
Re:Official What Did You Get For Christmas Thread - Monday, December 26, 2011 2:01 AM ( #40 )
Last Guardian is just making excuses now.
Change Page: < 12345678 > | Showing page 2 of 8, messages 21 to 40 of 151 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread