Predict your disappointment

Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 72 of 72 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11965
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Predict your disappointment - Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:08 PM ( #61 )
Eiffel

Halo 4.

Game is gonna suck. 

Go me! 
Ingram

• Total Posts : 647
Re:Predict your disappointment - Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:32 PM ( #62 )
Ni no Kuni.

I'm starting to get the feel that Level 5 is way overrated. Their last good game was Dragon Quest VIII for the PS2 (or Rogue Galaxy for that matter), and guess what, the concept and foundation of DQ was already there to begin with. The load times every single move you made were atrocious, guys don't know how to pace a game. 

Look at their last years:
Tons of DS games (32476287 inazuma eleven games, professor layton) + 
White Knight Chronicles (2008) White Knight Chronicles EX Edition (2009) White Knight Chronicles 2 (2010) One each year, mediocre at best. 

Seriously Level 5, WTH?
And now, they had the chance to work together with the GODLY Studio Ghibli and guess what, they are releasing an incohesive boring mess with PS2 like textures. Just look at the combat scenes, closed rooms with obviously lazy designs and poor graphics, in harsh contrast with the assets S.Ghibli provided. I swear to god they are falling like a lead ballon and they're going to bomb even harder than Squeenix. 

Recycled DQ/WKC scenarios FTL

<message edited by Ingram on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:42 PM>
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11965
Re:Predict your disappointment - Tuesday, December 25, 2012 11:27 PM ( #63 )
In hindsight I should have listed Hitman: Absolution. That has to be the worst game I've played this entire gen. IO deserves to be closed down, six years of waiting with Kane & Lynch crap to fill the gap and they give fans that casual turd. 
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Predict your disappointment - Tuesday, December 25, 2012 11:52 PM ( #64 )
Far cry 3 with this ****ing glitch they wont patch
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2115
Re:Predict your disappointment - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:41 AM ( #65 )
My ME3 and ACIII predictions were correct, hooray for cynicism!

-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Predict your disappointment - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:55 AM ( #66 )
-MD-

I'm 50/50 on Resident Evil 6. It'll either be good or another RE5 fiasco. The Leon bits in the trailer give me a little hope.

I haven't even played it yet but yep it turned out to be more RE5 garbage.
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3288
Re:Predict your disappointment - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:04 AM ( #67 )
coolbeans

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - This was always a wait and see ordeal with me.  I was interested in grabbing this since I didn't bother with Skyrim, but knew things were up when they're constantly parading the names "Salvatore" and "McFarlane" as if trying to Mind Trick the audience into thinking they weren't a rookie dev. studio.

Twisted Metal - I fail to see anything that makes it remotely as enjoyable as the likes of Cel Damage last gen and other car combat games this gen.

One of the future "core" Kinect titles - That title may be an oxymoron to some, but I certain Kinect games SHOULD appeal to hear-and-there player and the daily/weekly player.  I wouldn't be surprised if Ryse stinks.  Have high hopes to see how Draco turns out.

Change "one" to "all" in the Kinect section and the beans would be too right. 

*waits for MD to return* 
-MD-

Re:Predict your disappointment - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:15 AM ( #68 )
coolbeans

coolbeans

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - This was always a wait and see ordeal with me.  I was interested in grabbing this since I didn't bother with Skyrim, but knew things were up when they're constantly parading the names "Salvatore" and "McFarlane" as if trying to Mind Trick the audience into thinking they weren't a rookie dev. studio.

Twisted Metal - I fail to see anything that makes it remotely as enjoyable as the likes of Cel Damage last gen and other car combat games this gen.

One of the future "core" Kinect titles - That title may be an oxymoron to some, but I certain Kinect games SHOULD appeal to hear-and-there player and the daily/weekly player.  I wouldn't be surprised if Ryse stinks.  Have high hopes to see how Draco turns out.

*waits for MD to return* 

I don't get it. I hate everything about Kinect.
<message edited by -MD- on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:16 AM>
coolbeans

Re:Predict your disappointment - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:26 AM ( #69 )
-MD-

coolbeans

coolbeans

*waits for MD to return* 

The "too right" is implying to everything listed in my first quote. 

-MD-

Re:Predict your disappointment - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:39 AM ( #70 )
coolbeans

-MD-

coolbeans

coolbeans

*waits for MD to return* 

The "too right" is implying to everything listed in my first quote. 

What the Twisted Metal thing? Eh different opinions. That's my goty but most people didn't like it cause it had a learning curve and they couldn't hang.
TheLastGuardian

• Total Posts : 3666
Re:Predict your disappointment - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:43 AM ( #71 )
-MD-

I hate everything about Kinect. 

I remember when you won a Kinect on N4G back in the day lmao. What'd you do with that pos anyway?

coolbeans

Re:Predict your disappointment - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:48 AM ( #72 )
-MD-

What the Twisted Metal thing? Eh different opinions. That's my goty but most people didn't like it cause it had a learning curve and they couldn't hang. 

To be fair, most people generally don't expect 'learning to deal with constant connectivity issues at launch' to be part of said learning curve.  
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 72 of 72 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread