Randomicity version 2

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 8 of 6803, messages 141 to 160 of 136057 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
KEVERS

• Total Posts : 18366
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:38 PM ( #141 )
Polluted

KEVERS

Polluted

So I was playing Brothers in Arms the other day in the dark and there was this level in a sanitarium that was actually pretty creepy.  Your guy is kind of losing his mind because of all the horrors he's been putting up with and everything's all spooky looking.  It was kind of a cool twist for a war game.

That's my story.  Discuss.  I'm bored...

mmmmm, is this the level that brings you back to the same time period as the opening level (training)? That level was kind of cool, it was very creepy, yes. I remeber wanting to GTFO of there and it seemed like the maze of hallways went on for ever. I just wanted to link up with my squad again....I hate being alone.

Yup.  That's the one.  At the beginning of the game when I saw that bomb hanging from the rafters and it faded out before you got to see what happened I assumed Baker would just put a round in the bomb and sacrifice himself.  I won't spoil what happens for anyone who still might play it, but it did kind of take me by surprise.

totally, I thought that level was the end of the game. When I got to that part again I thought that was it, for a couple of obvious reasons.

Have you tried the MP? I attempted once but couldn't connect. Not really interested in it either. It's more of a SP game.

Polluted

• Total Posts : 18754
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:40 PM ( #142 )
BIoodmask

April Fools day has spammed up N4G with nonsense.

Agreed.  April 1st sucks on the internet.  I'm all for a couple of gags here and there, but it's like the real internet just stops for 24 hours so people can try to fool each other with stupid bull**** jokes that aren't even funny.

@Kevers:  Haven't tried the MP yet, but I remember it being fun playing locally on the old Xbox.
<message edited by Polluted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:41 PM>

Shankle

• Total Posts : 5702
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:40 PM ( #143 )
Catastrophe

What's your favorite Bob Marley song?

Three Little Birds.

I don't like this new version.

Austin_SJ

• Total Posts : 7071
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:43 PM ( #144 )
Shankle

Catastrophe

What's your favorite Bob Marley song?

Three Little Birds.

I don't like this new version.

you'll come round
KEVERS

Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:48 PM ( #145 )
METtAL-GAMER

Woah.Randomicity 2?Hopefully it gets rid of the bugs.

nope....you're still here.

METtAL-GAMER

• Total Posts : 4594
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:50 PM ( #146 )
April fools?

@KEVERS
Aww come on man.
Ouch that hurts.
<message edited by METtAL-GAMER on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:06 PM>
  1004 wins
2FootYard

• Total Posts : 1903
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:52 PM ( #147 )
 I don't remember where the river ended or how I got off it. I do remember the multi-colored lights in the sky. The water was clear and I could see to the bottom where tribal men in business suits were stabbing each other screaming knives. Around noon everyday my body was covered in eyes. The sun and the moon spoke to me in Yddish. 
KEVERS

Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:54 PM ( #148 )
****...looking at these screens makes me really want to play BIA: HH again.....ugh, too many games to play, I can justify going back to ones I just played a less than 6 months ago.

Polluted

Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:58 PM ( #149 )
Yeah, BIA: HH is proving to be lots of fun.  Too bad it got so badly overshadowed by WaW (which was also excellent, imo).  Something tells me if they add that trophy patch that was hinted at they might see a nice spike in sales.  There are way more trophy whores out there than I originally thought.

TMAN

• Total Posts : 43176
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:58 PM ( #150 )
KEVERS

METtAL-GAMER

Woah.Randomicity 2?Hopefully it gets rid of the bugs.

nope....you're still here.

still having problems.when we get to a new page it wont take me there.
never mind the blank screen i get when i click on something or the server error/application thing that pops up.

Enough is enough!!  >:(

UNBAN RAGE AND TENSTEPS!!!  
macalatus

• Total Posts : 5509
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:59 PM ( #151 )
Polluted

BIoodmask

April Fools day has spammed up N4G with nonsense.

Agreed.  April 1st sucks on the internet.  I'm all for a couple of gags here and there, but it's like the real internet just stops for 24 hours so people can try to fool each other with stupid bull**** jokes that aren't even funny.

@Kevers:  Haven't tried the MP yet, but I remember it being fun playing locally on the old Xbox.

Hey, at least my April Fools thread was "believable" and not some quarter-ass work!
Gen. George Patton FTW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUX6wV1lBQ     

If you're reading this, you have got to be bored!
KEVERS

Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:11 PM ( #152 )
Polluted

Yeah, BIA: HH is proving to be lots of fun.  Too bad it got so badly overshadowed by WaW (which was also excellent, imo).  Something tells me if they add that trophy patch that was hinted at they might see a nice spike in sales.  There are way more trophy whores out there than I originally thought.

I didn't realise it didn't have trophy support. I'm sure if they patched it people will pick it up in the dry season and see what a solid game it really is.
I love WWII games, I don't know what it is about them. BIA: HH is the most in depth/ realistic one I've played which is why I hold it in high regard (I'm saying realistic in terms of video games). Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive and Call of Duty 2 are still my favourites though. I've been eyeing Call of Duty 3 lately at EB for 30 something bucks. You play as Canadians which is a rare treat. I have it on the ps2 but I recenty play the demo on the 360 and the graphical difference was so extream it deserves another playthrough. I'm talking night and day.

- The Corrupt -

• Total Posts : 21676
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:20 PM ( #153 )
Blah, I find myself tired of World War-related games... It feels like I've just played far too many games set in the same damn war. Yeah, I understand there's a wealth of battles and whatnot to draw from and stuff, so it makes a fun thing to create a game based upon, but damn - I really can't seem to stomach them any more... I can't even play through World at War.
PSN ID: TheCorruptedOne
3DS ID: 1891-1230-7244
TMAN

• Total Posts : 43176
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:26 PM ( #154 )
i am watching Quantum of Solace,i hope its good.
Enough is enough!!  >:(

UNBAN RAGE AND TENSTEPS!!!  
KEVERS

Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:29 PM ( #155 )
- The Corrupt -

Blah, I find myself tired of World War-related games... It feels like I've just played far too many games set in the same damn war. Yeah, I understand there's a wealth of battles and whatnot to draw from and stuff, so it makes a fun thing to create a game based upon, but damn - I really can't seem to stomach them any more... I can't even play through World at War.

you're not alone on that from what I gather. Most people are tired of WWII era games. I think it's mostly hardcore WWII era fans that get all excited for a good WWII game. Me personally, I can't get enough of them.

Polluted

Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:38 PM ( #156 )
KEVERS

Polluted

I didn't realise it didn't have trophy support. I'm sure if they patched it people will pick it up in the dry season and see what a solid game it really is.
I love WWII games, I don't know what it is about them. BIA: HH is the most in depth/ realistic one I've played which is why I hold it in high regard (I'm saying realistic in terms of video games). Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive and Call of Duty 2 are still my favourites though. I've been eyeing Call of Duty 3 lately at EB for 30 something bucks. You play as Canadians which is a rare treat. I have it on the ps2 but I recenty play the demo on the 360 and the graphical difference was so extream it deserves another playthrough. I'm talking night and day.

WaW is hella fun on the first play through.  Like COD3, it fails entirely at making the player give a damn about the characters involved, but as a good old action packed WWII shooter it's a resounding success, I'd say.  The online also provided me with more playtime than any other game ever with the possible exception of Warhawk.

INehalemEXI

• Total Posts : 3933
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:39 PM ( #157 )
TMANX1

i am watching Quantum of Solace,i hope its good.

It was not one of my favorite bond films.  Its missing gadgets and a 007 with wit.  Not to bad though.
Polluted

Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:41 PM ( #158 )
Actually, wait a minute...you meant you had WaW on the PS3, right?  Didn't I play with you online before?

macalatus

• Total Posts : 5509
Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:42 PM ( #159 )
KEVERS

Polluted

One thing that separates BH: Hell's Highway is the game's focus on relationship between squad members.  Many people didn't like the narrative style of the game because it's too "talky".  However, if you were or are in the military, you'll pretty much understand the whole drama between the squad members.  So yeah, you could say it takes certain gaming to like the story.

I'm also looking forward to getting Brothers in Arms now that it's only $39.

Gen. George Patton FTW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUX6wV1lBQ     

If you're reading this, you have got to be bored!
KEVERS

Re:Randomicity version 2 - Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:48 PM ( #160 )
Polluted

Actually, wait a minute...you meant you had WaW on the PS3, right?  Didn't I play with you online before?

eh? You talking to me? lol......Yes, I have WaW on the PS3, we've actually played together quite a few times.

@ Mac, yeah, the story in BIA is awesome. Like P-Unit said, in the COD's you don't give a **** about the characters because they're not developed. In WaW when that guy dies in the bunker, the characters were like "OH NOOOOOO!" and I was sitting on my couch like "who?.....who the **** died?"

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 8 of 6803, messages 141 to 160 of 136057 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 74 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread