Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT|

Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 49 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2073
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, March 02, 2012 3:01 AM ( #21 )
Awesome I'll have to wait until later to watch that but looking forward to seeing some new footage.

I don't think Sucker Punch ever knew where they were going with Carmelita's voice. First game she had a full on accent, then the second game she just had a plain American accent and then Sly 3 was just a mix lol. I hope Sanzaru make up their mind.

OMGITSJASON

• Total Posts : 97
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Sunday, March 04, 2012 7:56 PM ( #22 )
I had my eye on this game since last year's E3. Looks good.
ichimaru

• Total Posts : 2572
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Sunday, March 04, 2012 9:25 PM ( #23 )
Acquiescence

I want this game so friggin' bad, all over my tits and ass.

TBH I had zero interst in this game before this thread. I can honestly say I'm impressed. the characters and art style look like they are something to behold, a good balance of humor and action.

O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?- Jeremiah 4:14 False tears bring pai
John Kratos

• Total Posts : 429
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Sunday, March 04, 2012 10:11 PM ( #24 )
I still have to beat the 3rd one, but I really enjoyed 1 and 2. It's nice to see another platformer this gen.
TheLastGuardian

• Total Posts : 3666
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Sunday, May 06, 2012 10:30 PM ( #25 )

Sly 'Cooper: Thieves in Time is set to appear on GameTrailers TV on May 18th.

Nate-Dog

Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Monday, May 07, 2012 5:47 AM ( #26 )

http://kotaku.com/5902974/sly-cooper-4-wont-be-having-any-wardrobe-malfunctions-with-these-clever-costume-changes

I like the idea where you have different abilities in different areas via the use of costumes but really, shooting arrows? And arrows that can be controlled? You don't even need to shoot them with any accuracy because they move so slow in the air and being able to control them like that. That being said I like the circus area, it's different. I mean I like the Asian setting but c'mon, it has been done many times already in the series and while I just want another Cooper game at this rate I would like something a bit different to usual.

goflyakite

• Total Posts : 1440
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 2:25 AM ( #27 )

Nate-Dog

Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 6:47 AM ( #28 )
goflyakite

My WORD Carmelita looks and sounds worse than she ever has before, and SP's constant changing around of her VA and her accent made it bad enough before.

PS Vita announcement is cool though, but how can Sanzaru release this game by Autumn and be making it for 2 platforms? I really hope they're not rushing this.

DA_SHREDDER

• Total Posts : 34
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 8:56 AM ( #29 )
Awesomeness 
Sillyace92

• Total Posts : 2279
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 3:16 PM ( #30 )
Nate-Dog

My WORD Carmelita looks and sounds worse than she ever has before, and SP's constant changing around of her VA and her accent made it bad enough before.

That's a disappointment 

Carmelita's voice from 1/2 really was perfect for that character

Edit: I just realized that there was a different voice actor for 1 and 2, hmmm, I guess then 2's voice actor was perfect
<message edited by Sillyace92 on Friday, May 18, 2012 3:20 PM>
Urrakia34

• Total Posts : 4012
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 3:32 PM ( #31 )
Looks craptastic so far.
TheLastGuardian

Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 4:04 PM ( #32 )
Nate-Dog

PS Vita announcement is cool though, but how can Sanzaru release this game by Autumn and be making it for 2 platforms? I really hope they're not rushing this.

It's mostly just Carmelita's face that gets on my nerves. Her voice is pretty bad too but I guess it's too late to change that.

Maybe it's coming to Vita at a later date. I wouldn't mind if this game was delayed until 2013. I kind of hope it does. The graphics and gameplay are looking good though.

Nate-Dog

Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 4:34 PM ( #33 )
TheLastGuardian

Nate-Dog

It's mostly just Carmelita's face that gets on my nerves. Her voice is pretty bad too but I guess it's too late to change that.

Maybe it's coming to Vita at a later date. I wouldn't mind if this game was delayed until 2013. I kind of hope it does. The graphics and gameplay are looking good though.

Oh yeah I don't know why I didn't think of that, I suppose that'd make sense. I just find it hard to believe it's due out so soon and yet there seems to be a lot of stuff we don't know. I still expect a multiplayer mode of some sort to be announced but this early-ish release date makes me feel like taking that prediction back.

@Sillyace: I'm not entirely sure but I think they changed her VA in every game so far, and it looks like the same again. But constantly changing her accent is what annoyed me more. As far as I can remember in Sly 1 she had a slight Italian accent, then in Sly 2 it was just a pure generic American accent, then in Sly 3 it was a mix. Here it sounds something between a stronger Italian accent and a weak American one but I just wish they'd make up their mind and get a good VA. 

Convas

• Total Posts : 2466
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 4:39 PM ( #34 )
Nate-Dog

Oh yeah I don't know why I didn't think of that, I suppose that'd make sense. I just find it hard to believe it's due out so soon and yet there seems to be a lot of stuff we don't know. I still expect a multiplayer mode of some sort to be announced but this early-ish release date makes me feel like taking that prediction back.

@Sillyace: I'm not entirely sure but I think they changed her VA in every game so far, and it looks like the same again. But constantly changing her accent is what annoyed me more. As far as I can remember in Sly 1 she had a slight Italian accent, then in Sly 2 it was just a pure generic American accent, then in Sly 3 it was a mix. Here it sounds something between a stronger Italian accent and a weak American one but I just wish they'd make up their mind and get a good VA. 

I agree. For a character that plays such a strong role throughout the series, it still to this day baffles me how much discrepancy there is with Carmelita. I wish they would get it together once and for all so we wouldn't have to go "Oh look, Carmelita's different. AGAIN."
(Steam: Ricky Ricardo)(Origin: Convas)(PSN/XBL: Convas)
goflyakite

• Total Posts : 1440
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 5:05 PM ( #35 )
Nate-Dog

TheLastGuardian

Nate-Dog

Vita version is coming the same day.

TheLastGuardian

Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Friday, May 18, 2012 5:19 PM ( #36 )
goflyakite

Vita version is coming the same day.

That's what I figured after watching the Vita trailer since they're pushing the cross platform save feature. I hope they bundle both versions at a discounted price. Otherwise I'll just stick with the PS3 version.

<message edited by TheLastGuardian on Friday, May 18, 2012 5:32 PM>

Nate-Dog

Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:32 AM ( #37 )
Ah I see. Then that worries me quite a bit, either Sanzaru have been working on this a much, much longer time than we know or they're rushing things. I really hope it's the former.

moegooner88

• Total Posts : 2041
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:19 AM ( #38 )
Convas

• Total Posts : 2466
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:23 AM ( #39 )
moegooner88

Dat music!
(Steam: Ricky Ricardo)(Origin: Convas)(PSN/XBL: Convas)
sdplisken

• Total Posts : 20
Re:Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time |OT| - Sunday, November 04, 2012 6:19 AM ( #40 )
great thread, cant wait for this game 
still gotta play the demo i got from r & c collection 
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 49 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread