Sony sending out PS+ surveys.

juggulator

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Sony sending out PS+ surveys. - Saturday, August 07, 2010 1:26 PM ( #1 )
If your a PS+ member and have any gripes about PlayStation Plus then check your inbox for an email regarding a PS+ survey. Sony is asking for feedback from it's users such as rating the content and features. They even ask for your comments about the service. Make sure to be brutally honest in order to make PS+ the best it can be. It's clear Sony is making an effort in order to provide us with the best service that they can, but it's up to us to provide the feedback needed for them to do so. 

Here's a sample of what the email looks like.(Minus the title header.)

"We know the program is new and you may not have had the chance yet to experience everything it has to offer, but we'd still like to hear from you. Please take our survey about your PlayStation®Plus experience. (The whole survey should take you 5–10 minutes to complete.)

To make PlayStation®Plus everything that it can be, your feedback is very important and we thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
PlayStation®Network"
Tazz1992

• Total Posts : 58
Re:Sony sending out PS+ surveys. - Saturday, August 07, 2010 1:55 PM ( #2 )
I like Playstation Plus how it is.
Well actually thinking about , some regions get different things so i would  if we had the option to choose something between the regions and locks anything else once u have downloaded that.
DRUDOG

• Total Posts : 4180
Re:Sony sending out PS+ surveys. - Saturday, August 07, 2010 8:08 PM ( #3 )
My only real gripe is that I already owned both Critter Crunch and Wipeout HD.  It would've been nice if they had offered 2 alternative titles to just those folks that already owned those games (Sony obviously knows who we are) even if they were of lesser value.  Minor gripe, but since I own a ton of PSN games already I have a feeling that these aren't the only 2 that it's going to happen with...

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread