The Official Rayman Origins Thread

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 51 of 51 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
majiebeast
  • Total Posts : 24
  • Reward points : 0
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:15 PM
My hand hurt after dying over and over and over again on the last tricky treasure and the land of the livid death.

bbhood01
  • Total Posts : 621
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:28 PM
TheLastGuardian

If this video and the Rayman Origins demo don't convince you to buy this game, I don't know what will. This game is an absolute must buy. I'm actually sad that I've finished unlocking everything. This game just leaves me wanting so much more. I really hope there will be DLC and a sequel to Rayman Origins.

find it for me for under $30 and you have yourself a deal. 
<message edited by bbhood01 on Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:29 PM>

TheLastGuardian
  • Total Posts : 3666
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:36 PM
majiebeast

My hand hurt after dying over and over and over again on the last tricky treasure and the land of the livid dead.

There was a dent in my thumb from where I was holding down the analog stick for hours while playing this game. The last tricky treasure wasn't too hard but the land of the livid dead took me like 2 hours to beat my first time through.

@bbhood01
It's worth more than $30 you cheapskate, lol.

bbhood01
  • Total Posts : 621
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:39 PM
TheLastGuardian

majiebeast

My hand hurt after dying over and over and over again on the last tricky treasure and the land of the livid dead.

There was a dent in my thumb from where I was holding down the analog stick for hours while playing this game. The last tricky treasure wasn't too hard but the land of the livid dead took me like 2 hours to beat my first time through.

@bbhood01
It's worth more than $30 you cheapskate, lol.

f*** that, i'm broke. 30 or bust! 

Milky
  • Total Posts : 2527
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Saturday, December 31, 2011 6:31 AM
This game is pure FUN, nothing comes close to it this gen for me. I got it for Christmas along with Battlefield 3 and Batman Arkham City and they have barely been touched. Rayman Origins is the reason I play games. Incredible.
PSN: joe382

John Kratos
  • Total Posts : 428
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:23 AM
Just picked this up new at Gamestop for 30, the first really good deal I've gotten from Gamestop in ages. I'll probably play it in a few days, hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be.

tiphanycufflink
  • Total Posts : 137
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:39 PM
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/01/26/rayman-origins-coming-to-pc-drm-free/

I'll be damned, I will be able to play this after all. 

TheLastGuardian
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:27 PM
tiphanycufflink

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/01/26/rayman-origins-coming-to-pc-drm-free/

I'll be damned, I will be able to play this after all. 

Great, now more people can experience this masterpiece. This news deserves it's own thread.

TheDareDevil
  • Total Posts : 1889
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Saturday, April 07, 2012 8:21 AM
Been a while since I've played a platformer (my last ones were the Loco Roco games and LBP on the PSP and prior to that it was Crash Bandicoot on the PS1), this game is really good, though I wonder why Ubisoft chose to release the console version on the same day as Assassins Creed, it's like suicide to me.

TheLastGuardian
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Sunday, April 08, 2012 4:28 AM
TheDareDevil

Been a while since I've played a platformer (my last ones were the Loco Roco games and LBP on the PSP and prior to that it was Crash Bandicoot on the PS1), this game is really good, though I wonder why Ubisoft chose to release the console version on the same day as Assassins Creed, it's like suicide to me.

It was a bad time to release the game but Ubisoft said Rayman Origins has been profitable and this was before the Vita, 3DS and PC versions released. Looks like all the love the developers put into this game paid off after all.

http://n4g.com/news/941995/rayman-origins-is-actually-profitable-for-ubisoft/com

TheDareDevil
  • Total Posts : 1889
Re:The Official Rayman Origins Thread - Sunday, April 08, 2012 4:38 AM
TheLastGuardian

TheDareDevil

It was a bad time to release the game but Ubisoft said Rayman Origins has been profitable and this was before the Vita, 3DS and PC versions released. Looks like all the love the developers put into this game paid off after all.

http://n4g.com/news/941995/rayman-origins-is-actually-profitable-for-ubisoft/com

Then it mustn't have cost much to make the game because Saint's Row, NFS also released on the same day. But good for Ubisoft, hopefully there will be another Rayman Origins game.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 51 of 51 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version