PSP downloaded PSN Games That work on the PSVita not on official List

joeorc
  • Total Posts : 211
  • Reward points : 0
PSP downloaded PSN Games That work on the PSVita not on official List - Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:54 PM
As you may know already Sony put up a PSP official List of Downloaded Games off of PSN that work on the PSVita. There is many More Games that are not on that List, But do in fact work.

I would Like to Compile that List Here.

First off many PSP games that are able to be downloaded can only be found on Regions that May have PSP Downloaded Games That Show up in Certain Region PSN stores. There is a way you may be able to Access those PSP digital Downloaded Game's that you can purchase Even if you are not in that Region's PSN Store without the Need to make another Account.

What you will need is a PC 
And the MEDIA GO software release
http://us.playstation.com/psn/mediago/

Downloadable PSP® Games and Demos Try out free game demos, add-ons and trailers or purchase PlayStation®Network exclusive games and PS one® Classics from PlayStation®Store.

The Key is you can download full PSP Games but your PSVita would not be able to see the File, but if you purchase the game from the PSN store through your PC, while logged into your PSN account you want the game on. You can download to your PS3 instead of the PC an the PSVita than would be able to connect to your PS3 an be able to transfer the game that way.

The List ones that do Work on the PSVita not on the official List :
Grand theft Auto Vice City Stories
Grand theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Crazy Taxi- Fare Wars
Valkyria Chronicles II
Sega Genesis Collection
Sonic Rivals 1&2
Killzone:Liberation
Pursuit Force
Little Big Planet PSP 
MGS Peacewalker
Burnout Legends   

I would like to add more Tested PSP digital downloaded Games that were not listed on the official List.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/09/how-to-download-psp-titles-to-ps-vita/

The above games not Listed that do in fact Work:
Example :
Im going to use the Game
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
was Tested an it does indeed work on the PSVita, you will have to pay $20.00 for the Game if you want it on the PSVita if you have not already bought the Game on the PSN store, which is only in certain PSN store regions, if you are not in the Japan Region where the PSP to PSVita Transfer program is available , Sadly that Program outside of Japan is not available if you already Have the Game Digital Downloaded already than you can re download it to your PS3 an transfer it that way without cost. If you only have the UMD copy , you are able to play it on your PSP but,
Outside of Japan, you are stuck playing on the PSP.

the digital Download of the game is able to be downloaded off of PSN on the Europe PSN store, Its not on the US PSN store through the PSVita. but using the Media GO software on your PC is a way to get the Game, for your PSVita.

If you have a PSVita an have a PSP digital downloaded Game that is not on the List
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/09/how-to-download-psp-titles-to-ps-vita/

an you Have Tested it to work on the PSVita please list the Game here.

<message edited by joeorc on Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:17 PM>

B Man
  • Total Posts : 8479
Re:PSP downloaded PSN Games That work on the PSVita not on official List - Wednesday, March 21, 2012 3:37 PM
Already bought and beat Chains of Olympus on my Vita, so that definintely works.

joeorc
Re:PSP downloaded PSN Games That work on the PSVita not on official List - Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:27 PM

Chains of Olympus
B Man

Already bought and beat Chains of Olympus on my Vita, so that definintely works.

that's good, Both PSP God Of War Titles's are already on the Official supported List though.

Like Phantasy Star Portable & Phantasy Star Portable 2 are not Listed an I was wondering if anyone has tested those Two Games. This way we can save other Gamer's some money if they they do not work on the PSVita. 

For instanced the first Modnation Racer's PSP does not work on the PSVita

iNcRiMiNaTi
  • Total Posts : 1357
Re:PSP downloaded PSN Games That work on the PSVita not on official List - Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:58 PM
MGS Peacewalker works and I heard the EU version of Portable OPS/+ work
<message edited by iNcRiMiNaTi on Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:04 PM>

joeorc
Re:PSP downloaded PSN Games That work on the PSVita not on official List - Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:14 PM
iNcRiMiNaTi

MGS Peacewalker works and I heard the EU version of Portable OPS/+ work

Peace walker has been added, thank you and also destructoid confirmed that it works. as for Portable OPS/+ work not sure yet.

<message edited by joeorc on Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:22 PM>