Spain arrests woman with cocaine concealed in breast implants

AuToFiRE
  • Total Posts : 11523
  • Reward points : 0
Spain arrests woman with cocaine concealed in breast implants - Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:58 PM
http://news.nationalpost....ed-in-breast-implants/

"MADRID — Spanish authorities say they have arrested a Panamanian woman arriving at Barcelona airport with 1.38 kilograms (3 pounds) of cocaine concealed in breast implants.
The Interior Ministry said Wednesday that border police noticed fresh scars and blood-stained gauze on her chest as well as pale patches beneath her skin.
The woman said she had recently had breast implant surgery. The statement said police were suspicious and sent her to a local hospital where the implants were removed and found to contain cocaine.
The woman arrived in Spain from Bogota, Colombia.
European authorities routinely submit passengers arriving from Latin America to stringent checks to combat drug smuggling."

RSI: AuTo   
Feel free to add me, just let me know you are from N4G
@cl1983 No.

dalibor
  • Total Posts : 183
Re:Spain arrests woman with cocaine concealed in breast implants - Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:07 PM
That is crazy. Basically you could put anything you want in them so it seems.

Nizzy79
  • Total Posts : 2688
Re:Spain arrests woman with cocaine concealed in breast implants - Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:18 PM
lol when does surgery mean drug trafficing?
just cause she had a scar mean nothing smh
movies i rated on IMDb SmilesAreFree 

sjaakiejj
  • Total Posts : 858
Re:Spain arrests woman with cocaine concealed in breast implants - Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:21 PM
Nizzy79

It's often easy to tell if surgery was done by a professional or an amateur. There is plenty of reason to be suspicious if there are indications of major surgical mistakes. 
"I dont need to read Sonys technical crap, its for the fanboys who believe 6 year old tech is still some super computer lol. "

^^
Front-pagers are funny

Eiffel
  • Total Posts : 11778
Re:Spain arrests woman with cocaine concealed in breast implants - Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:23 PM
Nizzy79

She came form Columbia, nuff said.

It's profiling with a 90% success rate. 

NeverEnding1989
  • Total Posts : 666
Re:Spain arrests woman with cocaine concealed in breast implants - Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:56 PM
Yeah, that's why I prefer natural. You never know what they're hiding in there...

Welcome to next gen: