Most Anticipated Movies of 2013?

TheRot
  • Total Posts : 3443
  • Reward points : 0
Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 12:29 AM

What are your most anticipated movies of 2013?

My list of movies

Iron Man 3 - really liked the 1st one did not like the 2nd one i hope this one is good

Star Trek Into Darkness - loved the 1st movie

Fast and Furious 6 - this series is one of my guilty pleasures

Man of Steel - so far i have enjoyed all of the superman movies hopefully snyder won't **** it up

World War Z - i like zombies and i like action

Kick Ass 2 - i am a fan of the comic and i really liked the 1st movie but i am worried because it has a new director

Pacific Rim - giant robots+monsters+del toro=sold

The Wolverine - first movie is crap this one can't possibly be worse

Elysium - second movie from the district 9 director

Sin City A Dame To Kill For - 1st movie was ****ing great i have high hopes for this one

Movies i am going to see but  my expectations are really low 

The Wolverine - first movie is crap this one can't possibly be worse

Thor The Dark World - 1st movie was pretty meh but i can't miss a movie set in the marvel movie universe 

TheNocturnus
  • Total Posts : 4402
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 12:46 AM
World War Z. I know it will be nothing like the book, but it still looks good. 

That's really the only movie I am excited about. The older I get, movies and music mean less and less to me. It's a shame really.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx

-MD-
  • Total Posts : 8195
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 12:58 AM
Kick-Ass 2 probably.

The director worries me though and I doubt it'll live up to the original but I'd love to be proven wrong.

acemonkey
  • Total Posts : 3024
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:18 AM
Anything marvel lol for me......but pacific rim looks meh but ill end up checking it out...Man of steel maybe i need to see more trailers

acemonkey
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:22 AM
Nocturnus32

World War Z. I know it will be nothing like the book, but it still looks good. 

That's really the only movie I am excited about. The older I get, movies and music mean less and less to me. It's a shame really.

that movie looks decent but them ****ing zombies move faster then the ones from I am legend most people think their vampires tho but still.....does the book tell u way they move that fast lol...but most of the CGI looks awkward with them running on top of each other...but then again i am a sucker for zombie movies

Led-Zeppelin
  • Total Posts : 50
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:54 AM
acemonkey

Anything marvel lol for me......but pacific rim looks meh but ill end up checking it out...Man of steel maybe i need to see more trailers

But I thought you said you dont watch trailers because you like going into the movies fresh? WE HAVE A TRAITOR!

Man of steel (Both 1st and 2nd trailers) is the first movie I have intentionally seen a trailer for since the First Transformers movie (5 years ago). 

No Joke.

I have never been this excited for a movie in a Loooooooong time. I broke my rule of never watching trailers for movies just for Man of Steel. Could not resist. Wont be seeing the next trailer though. I'm restraining myself.

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet....

Also looking forward to Wolverine. Never seen a X-men/Wolverine movie ever. So this will be my first because the premise interests me (japan and Samurais, hell yea) . 

FAT MAN GO BOOM
  • Total Posts : 15346
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 8:11 AM
Great thread Rot

Here are mine not in order of most wants but in release...

Bullet to the Head

I always like Stallone, He is one of my favorites for action movies... to many Rocky movies as a kid... 

A Good Day to Die Hard
How can you not want to see one of the best and most iconic action movie series out there... 

Iron Man 3

Loved Iron man One and two was pretty good as well... looking forward how they make this movie... hope it is more dark than before and less... goofy...

Kick-Ass 2
One of the best comic book movies out there.... Hit girl is AWESOME.... I love it... it is a great view point for any super hero fan...

The Lone Ranger

Johnny Depp is one of the best actors out there.... and Helena Bonham Carter, she is awesome... loved her skills since the first time I have seen her... as 
Ophelia in Hamlet....

Despicable Me 2 

Simple one of the most funny animations I have seen... I loved the first one and My kids and I still watch it and it is still funny as hell...

300: Rise of an Empire

I liked 300 it was very different at the time... 
and Eva Green is just so beautiful.... 

Red 2 

Red was one of the best movies for the year it came out... it is in my top 12 of all time movies... for sure...  can't wait for the 2nd...

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire 

Kept putting the books off and off and off been going through a dance of fire and Ice and than the movie the Hungry Games came out... the movie was so fricking awesome... I wish I read the book first... regret it very much ... I will have them done before this movie comes out and I am looking so forward to it...

That said those are mine... for the most part... 

<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Friday, December 14, 2012 8:30 AM>
[ali

thebudgetgamer
  • Total Posts : 6943
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 8:45 AM
The movie I'm waiting for comes out on the 25.

TheColbertinator
  • Total Posts : 7301
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 10:00 AM
Monsters University

acemonkey
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Friday, December 14, 2012 12:14 PM
Led-Zeppelin

acemonkey

But I thought you said you dont watch trailers because you like going into the movies fresh? WE HAVE A TRAITOR!

Man of steel (Both 1st and 2nd trailers) is the first movie I have intentionally seen a trailer for since the First Transformers movie (5 years ago). 

No Joke.

I have never been this excited for a movie in a Loooooooong time. I broke my rule of never watching trailers for movies just for Man of Steel. Could not resist. Wont be seeing the next trailer though. I'm restraining myself.

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet....

Also looking forward to Wolverine. Never seen a X-men/Wolverine movie ever. So this will be my first because the premise interests me (japan and Samurais, hell yea) . 

Some movies that i know about or care about i dont watch trailers for......i havent even watch most trailer for games too....but man of steel im kinda not the biggest superman fan but i just like to see a good superman movie and since their thinkin about JLA movie like to see where one of the main DC powerhouse is going

TheRot
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 3:20 PM
@MD yeah his first movie is crap

B Man
  • Total Posts : 8468
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:58 PM
In order:

Star Trek 2
Hobbit: Part 2
Iron Man 3
Die Hard 5
Man of Steel
Oblivion
Sin City 2 
Kick Ass 2
Anchorman 2
Carrie

ichimaru
  • Total Posts : 2572
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Thursday, December 27, 2012 12:18 AM
add after earth
  O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?- Jeremiah 4:14 False tears bring pai

TheRot
Re:Most Anticipated Movies of 2013? - Wednesday, January 02, 2013 9:38 PM
^dude m. night shylamanam hasn't made a good movie in 10 years