Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 58 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
thinking
  • Total Posts : 374
  • Reward points : 0
Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 10:39 AM
So I was reading the news and saw this petition, I think Nintendo fans are hypocrites about this for one reason.
Remember back when the WiiU was announced and Bayonetta was said to be exclusive to it. Every single Nintendo fan and their dogs said in unison for other gamers to buy a WiiU if they wanted to play the game since it was not on other consoles.
So why now do they cry about DS2 not being made for the WiiU?I say to them go out and buy a PS3 if they really want to play the game.

Theo1130
  • Total Posts : 1868
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:03 AM
It's simple:  Not all nintendo fans are retards, but retards are nintendo fans. 

ZombieNinjaPanda
  • Total Posts : 11431
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:04 AM
"Buy a ps3" But what about the PC Version? And the Xbox 360 version?

Kettle calling pot black as usual. 

wishingW3L
  • Total Posts : 1091
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:44 AM
well played my friend. I didn't really think about it because I don't care about this fanboy bullcrap but what you say makes sense. But at the end, all fanboys are like that....

Look at the PS3 before the Move and then again when the Move was announced. And the same with Kinect even though the Xbox was supposed to be the most hardcore gaming console but now the Xbox fans defend the sales of the device.

thinking
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:53 AM
It's about pointing out Nintendo fan's stupidity, bunch of hypocrites. Someone should call them out on it, and that someone is me since none of you will as you are too afraid to get your hands dirty. I have nothing to lose I don't side with any one company, so gtfo with your accusations of this being a fanboy thread. Many of what PS3/360 complain about gets singled out and ridiculed/critisiezed so only fair Nintendo fans get a dose of their own medicine too. Nintendo as a whole as a matter of fact, so those Nintendo fans should buy other consoles if they want games not on their newly purchased WiiU and stfu about DS2.

ZombieNinjaPanda
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 12:02 PM
thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

"Buy a ps3"  But what about the PC Version? And the Xbox 360 version?

That goes without saying, not even thinking about that. Quit trying to turn this into something it's not fanboy.

It should be required that you actually lurk for a few months before posting. Also it's ironic, I'm not the one making threads and posts bashing one single entity constantly like certain members of these boards. 

If I recall, the nintendo fanboys were spouting Bayonetta 2 as an exclusive to spite characters like you, not because it was an actual exclusive. But you don't seem to be able to comprehend that really.  Also you already confirmed your bias towards a single company in your first post. So much for not being a "fanboy". But I guess we all need to do damage control sometimes.

FAT MAN GO BOOM
  • Total Posts : 15347
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 1:30 PM
thinking

So I was reading the news and saw this petition, I think Nintendo fans are hypocrites about this for one reason.
Remember back when the WiiU was announced and Bayonetta was said to be exclusive to it. Every single Nintendo fan and their dogs said in unison for other gamers to buy a WiiU if they wanted to play the game since it was not on other consoles.
So why now do they cry about DS2 not being made for the WiiU?I say to them go out and buy a PS3 if they really want to play the game.

Can't paint them all... it is too easy to paint a group of people... don't let one bad apple spoil a bunch....

It is a ridiculous way of thinking....  try and look at it from a different view... of singular... 

Look between Japan and US and Canada... you are looking close to a 1 million units moved... so... you are talking about what 1%

pretty big stretch to go from 1% to ALL

Not trying to be an asshat... just saying look at it differently...

You can't base your out look on what fanboys do and say with or about their systems...   I mean most hard core gamers have more than one system anyways...

I have three that are main gaming platforms.... and I will have that are my main gamin platforms next gen....

Most have 2....  talking HC gamers...

That said.. like I said... all fanboys are asshats and 1% is a huge stretch.. and if you look at it in a different light it is more of a joke than anything....

I think game sites LOVE the fanboy ****... they get more hits out of it...that is why headlines with a slant in them... are clicked on more...

<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Friday, December 14, 2012 1:34 PM>
[ali

thinking
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:11 PM
ZombieNinjaPanda

thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

That goes without saying, not even thinking about that. Quit trying to turn this into something it's not fanboy.  

It should be required that you actually lurk for a few months before posting. Also it's ironic, I'm not the one making threads and posts bashing one single entity constantly like certain members of these boards.  

If I recall, the nintendo fanboys were spouting Bayonetta 2 as an exclusive to spite characters like you, not because it was an actual exclusive. But you don't seem to be able to comprehend that really.  Also you already confirmed your bias towards a single company in your first post. So much for not being a "fanboy". But I guess we all need to do damage control sometimes.

Do you not know how to read? You come and post your already preconceived assumptions about others like a moron.
How hard is it to agree or disagree on the subject,get off your high horse, let's be real everyone has a favourite console even you. You say you don't create threads but you sure like to participate in them. You're as much a fanboy as you claim me to be. If Bayonetta being exclusive to WiiU mattered to people then let them voice their thoughts. Why did the Nintendo camp need to act like retards and tell other gamers to stop crying and just buy a WiiU. We are all gamers, we all are the same, now the WiiU gamers know how the rest felt when Nayonetta was announced exclusive. People should learn and stop being dicks to each other.
My activity on the forums is irrelvant too, you don't have any more right to speak out than someone who doesn't live in here like you.

ZombieNinjaPanda
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:19 PM
thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

Do you not know how to read? You come and post your already preconceived assumptions about others like a moron.
How hard is it to agree or disagree on the subject,get off your high horse, let's be real everyone has a favourite console even you. You say you don't create threads but you sure like to participate in them. You're as much a fanboy as you claim me to be. If Bayonetta being exclusive to WiiU mattered to people then let them voice their thoughts. Why did the Nintendo camp need to act like retards and tell other gamers to stop crying and just buy a WiiU. We are all gamers, we all are the same, now the WiiU gamers know how the rest felt when Nayonetta was announced exclusive. People should learn and stop being dicks to each other.
My activity on the forums is irrelvant too, you don't have any more right to speak out than someone who doesn't live in here like you.

If you haven't learned by now I take every chance I get to call out hypocrisy and essentially "attack" every platform and its people. 4 years ago when I joined this site I was pro-sony but I still attacked them for their **** ups. Same with Microsoft and Nintendo, especially the RROD and the casual-fest known as the Wii. And I anticipate all the **** I'm gonna be talking about the next Microsoft and Sony consoles that come out too. I was already calling the tablet controller for the WiiU stupid. But I've been focusing on Sony and its fanboys lately because their crap is all I see on the frontpage, and it's overflowing into our forums.

And I don't have a favorite console any longer.

TheNocturnus
  • Total Posts : 4402
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:24 PM
I signed the petition. I will get Dark Souls 2 on my 360 but why not make it for the Wii U? Although I do hate seeing a next gen console keep getting ports of last gen games. I really can't wait to see how powerful or not powerful the Wii U really is. I hope it is as powerful as the 720 and PS4 just to shut Nutsack up.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx

Ducky
  • Total Posts : 2338
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 2:37 PM
thinking

Firstly, not every single Nintendo fan said that.
Secondly, you don't need to buy a PS3.
Thirdly, people who own both a PS3 and WiiU might want DS2 on WiiU for the added gameplay possibilities of using the gamepad.

Bayonetta 2 became exclusive because Nintendo decided to publish the game. Without them, the game is likely not to exist, so it makes sense for it to be exclusive.
DarkSouls2 is a multiplatform game. If it is available on PS3, Xbox360, and PC, then why not also make it available on WiiU. The case of DS2 is different from Bayonetta2.

You aren't calling out anyone on their hypocrisy. You're just displaying your own mentality, which involves painting others with a very broad paintbrush.

<message edited by FatOldMan on Friday, December 14, 2012 2:40 PM>

Nutsack
  • Total Posts : 248
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 3:14 PM
ZombieNinjaPanda

thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

If you haven't learned by now I take every chance I get to call out hypocrisy and essentially "attack" every platform and its people. 4 years ago when I joined this site I was pro-sony but I still attacked them for their **** ups. Same with Microsoft and Nintendo, especially the RROD and the casual-fest known as the Wii. And I anticipate all the **** I'm gonna be talking about the next Microsoft and Sony consoles that come out too. I was already calling the tablet controller for the WiiU stupid. But I've been focusing on Sony and its fanboys lately because their crap is all I see on the frontpage, and it's overflowing into our forums.

Thinking is right on this. You're 'focussing on Sony and its fanboys' lately? You like to sound you're up and above others right.

'Lurk a few months before posting'? As if long time members are better than new ones or something like that? Lol

Being a long time member doesn't make you more credible than anyone else, or make your opinion more void than anyone else. That is all it is, an opinion. A subjective thing one says. And you 'attacking' others make you just as bad as any so called fanboy. Whats up with all the **** in your post btw eh.

Tewi-Inaba
  • Total Posts : 2216
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 3:22 PM

So I was reading the news and saw this petition, I think Nintendo fans are hypocrites about this for one reason. Remember back when the WiiU was announced and Bayonetta was said to be exclusive to it. Every single Nintendo fan and their dogs said in unison for other gamers to buy a WiiU if they wanted to play the game since it was not on other consoles. So why now do they cry about DS2 not being made for the WiiU?I say to them goout and buy a PS3 if they really want to play the game . 
thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

Estis fallacem stultus
<message edited by Tatsumaki on Friday, December 14, 2012 3:53 PM>

Friend Code:1650-0941-8045

TheColbertinator
  • Total Posts : 7301
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 4:07 PM
Uhhh...

Memento mori?

FAT MAN GO BOOM
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 7:27 PM
ZombieNinjaPanda

thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

thinking

ZombieNinjaPanda

This is what every gamers needs strive for...  Because it comes down to one thing...

GAMES, FUN games that need to be played by gamers.... I don;t give a rats ass what it is played on...

I grew up on MRs pacman and Galaga and Atari 2600  

As long as the games are fun.... the rest is moot...

<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Friday, December 14, 2012 7:57 PM>
[ali

thinking
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 9:49 PM
fatoldman you're totally wrong about everything you said.

Ducky
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 9:50 PM
thinking

fatoldman you're totally wrong about everything you said.

So you need to buy a ps3 to play dark souls 2?

Good talk.

thebudgetgamer
  • Total Posts : 6943
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 10:00 PM
ZombieNinjaPanda

I do, it's called the Sega Master System. That's right NES kiddies.

TheNocturnus
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 10:47 PM
thebudgetgamer

ZombieNinjaPanda

Sega sucks!

ZombieNinjaPanda
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 10:49 PM
Nocturnus32

thebudgetgamer

ZombieNinjaPanda

Sega sucks!

Why don't you say that to my face, not online and see what happens. Punk.

-MD-
  • Total Posts : 8195
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 10:53 PM
Nocturnus32

thebudgetgamer

ZombieNinjaPanda

Sega sucks!

<message edited by -MD- on Friday, December 14, 2012 11:37 PM>

ezcex
  • Total Posts : 2666
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:05 PM
thinking is a rabid ps3 fanboy. don't let that idiot fool any of you.

thebudgetgamer
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:08 PM
Nocturnus32

thebudgetgamer

ZombieNinjaPanda

Sega sucks!

I'll just ignore that since you are clearly under the influence of some heavy stuff.

TheNocturnus
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Friday, December 14, 2012 11:13 PM
thebudgetgamer

I'll just ignore that since you are clearly under the influence of some heavy stuff.

Yep I'm high on mushrooms.

Kenshin_BATT0USAI
  • Total Posts : 10793
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:37 AM
I don't think they are gonna port a WiiU version. Simply because last time they caved to a petition they were treated like **** by PC owners.
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion

Kon
  • Total Posts : 10796
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:20 AM
Maybe because  their port was ****?
Stop Cyberbullying!

-MD-
  • Total Posts : 8195
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:30 AM
Vashlion

I don't think they are gonna port a WiiU version. Simply because last time they caved to a petition they were treated like **** by PC owners. 

Not sure if you know what you're talking about, they released the broken port saying there's nothing they could do and a fan managed to fix what an entire dev studio couldn't pull off in 27 minutes. A fan is the entire reason that port sold more than 3 copies.

ZoyosJD
  • Total Posts : 456
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:30 AM
im tired of all the waring flaring up lately. we need something to refocus on the love of gaming. maybe a developer appriciation thread. ot: i think they should have every opportunity to play the game. it benifits both the gamers and the devs. so long as sony ms and nintendo continue to make enough money to provide platforms for these games i dont see why there needs to be such a fuss about letting others play the games,particularly one that isnt held exclusively as is.

UnSelf
  • Total Posts : 2569
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:04 AM
ezcex

thinking is a rabid ps3 fanboy. don't let that idiot fool any of you.

Idiot? Wow. Ok I'll let u, the genius, fool us then?

thebudgetgamer
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:18 AM
Kon

Like Skyrim on the PS3? Yet when people complained about that they were told to shut up.

Kon
  • Total Posts : 10796
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:34 AM
Because PS3 fans are lesser human beings. They don't have the right to complain at all.
Stop Cyberbullying!

ShaunCameron
  • Total Posts : 45
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:12 PM
It doesn't show anything other than a figment of a Sony fanboy's (a.k.a the hypocrite of hypocrites) imagination. Bayonetta 2 is a WiiU exclusive because Nintendo are the ones publishing it since no one else wanted to. Not even Sony or Microsoft. Aside from the vocal minority, no one's checking for it like that. Ditto for Dark Souls 2. I say that B2 and DS2 (if it does come to the WiiU) will most likely get lost in the shuffle like every other 3rd-party game on Nintendo's consoles.

thebudgetgamer
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:28 PM
ShaunCameron

It doesn't show anything other than a figment of a Sony fanboy's (a.k.a the hypocrite of hypocrites) imagination. Bayonetta 2 is a WiiU exclusive because Nintendo are the ones publishing it since no one else wanted to. Not even Sony or Microsoft. Aside from the vocal minority, no one's checking for it like that. Ditto for Dark Souls 2. I say that B2 and DS2 (if it does come to the WiiU) will most likely get lost in the shuffle like every other 3rd-party game on Nintendo's consoles.

You're obsessed, did someone strangle you with a Dualshock controller when you were a kid? 

UP
  • Total Posts : 381
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:15 PM
Its going to be hard to convince namco.  The game runs on the phyre engine which Sony owns and it does not currently support WiiU.  Unless the game runs on a entirely different engine.

This is a manly picnic.  No glasses, no napkins, whisky only, the beverage of true men....... and pretzels.

Ducky
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:28 PM
thebudgetgamer

Kon

Like Skyrim on the PS3? Yet when people complained about that they were told to shut up.

Different level of incompetence.

In one case, the problem is so difficult that Sony can't even sort it out.
In another case, the problem is so difficult that a fan solves it in less than half an hour.

thebudgetgamer
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:45 PM
FatOldMan

thebudgetgamer

Kon

Different level of incompetence.

In one case, the problem is so difficult that Sony can't even sort it out.
In another case, the problem is so difficult that a fan solves it in less than half an hour.

I'm not trying to place blame just saying why are one persons frustration any less valid than he next person.

FAT MAN GO BOOM
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:19 PM
thebudgetgamer

Nocturnus32

thebudgetgamer

ZombieNinjaPanda

Sega sucks!

Oh wow Noc that is way crossing the line there man... How horrible to say.... specially so close to Christmas.... 

sniff sniff...

Yes there are console I am more fond of as well...  Atari 2600, SNES, Dreamcast, NES, Xbox 1, Gamecube, Genesis as well... those are the ones I plan of recollecting...  Once I get a game room...   

I would like to have a TV in each of the conners of the room... 4 of them so we can link systems together and play in the same games with or against each other....

But each one would have a theme... SNES mostly but mixed with other Nintendo splashes...  One would be Sega, Another one would be Sony and XBOX together... and One corn would be left for...a medley of things  Going to paint each section colors that matched the brand and that... and get posters and figures and wall clings and that for them as well...

that said... have to wait and see what happens...  Life seems to have a plan of it self...

EDIT : Sorry I thought i was in Rando tab when I wrote this as well or it would not have been that long....
<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:23 PM>
[ali

Tewi-Inaba
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:49 PM

FAT MAN GO BOOM

thebudgetgamer

Nocturnus32

thebudgetgamer

ZombieNinjaPanda

Sega sucks!

Oh wow Noc that is way crossing the line there man... How horrible to say.... specially so close to Christmas.... 

sniff sniff...

Yes there are console I am more fond of as well...  Atari 2600, SNES, Dreamcast, NES, Xbox 1, Gamecube, Genesis as well... those are the ones I plan of recollecting...  Once I get a game room...   

I would like to have a TV in each of the conners of the room... 4 of them so we can link systems together and play in the same games with or against each other....

But each one would have a theme... SNES mostly but mixed with other Nintendo splashes...  One would be Sega, Another one would be Sony and XBOX together... and One corn would be left for...a medley of things  Going to paint each section colors that matched the brand and that... and get posters and figures and wall clings and that for them as well...

that said... have to wait and see what happens...  Life seems to have a plan of it self...

EDIT : Sorry I thought i was in Rando tab when I wrote this as well or it would not have been that long....

Sega does suck 8) Nintendo was the best

Although one of one my favorite games in that era was Guardian Heroes
I give that to sega

FAT MAN GO BOOM
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:55 PM
Tatsumaki

FAT MAN GO BOOM

thebudgetgamer

Nocturnus32

thebudgetgamer

ZombieNinjaPanda

Sega sucks!

sniff sniff...

Sega does suck 8) Nintendo was the best

Although one of one my favorite games in that era was Guardian Heroes
I give that to sega

Well I enjoyed the Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, and Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube and XBOX They stick out for me because of the games i was able to play.....

ANd they all had very good games on on them... that made me want to remember them...

To say a system sucks... to means there is something wrong with the hardware... it easily breaks or it is problematic...  most systems that work good and last long.... will have good games on it... 

Sega systems were pretty solid systems and had excellent games on them...  

FUN games FUN times... that is all that counts...   if there is enough fun games than it is worth having that said system if the hardware is solid enough...

THat said 

To me All companies have made sub par consoles ...

Niny has had the virtual boy

Sega had the 32X 

There ads were funny as hell though...

Sony's PSP GO piss me off.... a lot of the games never did get released digitally just on DISC  I bough this.. it is nothing but an expensive scrabble machine... lol there are some other games but sure was not enough and when they sell them more digital than the disks at the store you feel robbed...

Xbox 360 RROD not doubt about it... this was a huge set back... that said.. MS pulled through... I think if there was no RROD PS3 numbers would be SO VERY VERY different...

The systems that are stinkers die out pretty quick... and those that are priced wrong as well...

NEO GEO 

3DO is another that was a lot...

The one system I would have liked to have tried and have seen do well was the Atari Jaguar I always wanted one and never got a chance to try it out... I just wish i was able to play it a while... it always seem as the one that got away on me... you know what i mean???

Well

Anyways...

Games make a console and the FUN

Hardware only sucks when it costs too much or breaks too easily... or has Crappy controllers...

<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:59 PM>
[ali

Tewi-Inaba
Re:Dark Souls 2 On WiiU Petition shows Nintendo Fans Are Hypocrites - Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:29 PM
Even internet pictures of the Jaguar are full of dust

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 58 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version