-Mezzo- Don't you mean Peter Molyneaux?
Tatsumaki It's sad isn't it.
-Mezzo- Is this really what carmack is to everyone now?
Is this the guy who hyped up RAGE as the greatest FPS of all time.
Now he's like Michael Pachter, who runs his mouth just to stay relevant.
There's a gradient of categories, which range from made up gibberish to facts to opinions.
- You have Pachter, who says things that that wouldn't occur even if the infinite universe theory was true.
- Then there's Molyneux, who says he'll do things but then... ... ... T.T
- Then there's Yerli of Crytek, who'll do the things they claimed they'd do, but forget to do the things that everyone assumed they'd do.
- Then there's Carmack, who speaks his mind and delivers what he sets out to do, but everyone hates him because they are convinced that he's a fanboy of an opposing platform because he once made statement X or did action Y.
- Then there's KenLevine, who speaks his mind and delivers what he sets out to do, but everyone hates him because they are convinced that a game's cover is a 1:1 representation of gameplay.
- Then there's Kotick, who does what he sets out to do, and everyone hates him for it.
- Then there's anyone from EA, who tries to do something new, but succumb to peer pressure because they're afraid everyone might hate them for it.
- Then there's Cliffy, who tries to do new things but always ends up doing the same things as before.
- Then there's Kojima, who tries to do new things but gets death threats to do the same thing as before.
- Then there's Jaffe, who runs his mouth to stay relevant.
<message edited by FatOldMan on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:54 PM>