Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server?

krazykombatant
  • Total Posts : 41
  • Reward points : 0
Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:37 AM
Currently have a server in the EU region for about a month, and were trying to get it filled up. The rotation is basically the majority of all the maps, that is to say Vanilla+all DLC (outside of Close Quarters).  The name of the server is PinV official server, its basically no silly badmins and a mix of CQ/CQA/Rush. Just wondering if anyone would be interested. 
I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.

MattyG
  • Total Posts : 3346
Re:Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:12 PM
krazykombatant

Currently have a server in the EU region for about a month, and were trying to get it filled up. The rotation is basically the majority of all the maps, that is to say Vanilla+all DLC (outside of Close Quarters).  The name of the server is PinV official server, its basically no silly badmins and a mix of CQ/CQA/Rush. Just wondering if anyone would be interested. 

I'd love to come and play with you guys. I usually play with my brother. Are you only looking for EU players or could US players join too?

pandehz
  • Total Posts : 31
Re:Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:23 AM
Make a no explosives Metro map and it will fill itself up

Also Ziba Tower Conquest Dom with no shotguns and rpg/mortar and again it will fill up

Rotation maps are alright if it has a fixed player base but most want to stick to a map without having to load
a new one every round.

This is what I've seen since BF3 launch.

The no explosives metro that I play on is always full and have to wait like 6th in queue on a 64 player server.

ZombieNinjaPanda
  • Total Posts : 11431
Re:Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:43 AM
pandehz

Also Ziba Tower Conquest Dom with no shotguns and rpg/mortar and again it will fill up

Rotation maps are alright if it has a fixed player base but most want to stick to a map without having to load
a new one every round.

The no explosives metro that I play on is always full and have to wait like 6th in queue on a 64 player server.

Sounds terrible. Shame Battlefield has turned into a clone of call of duty.

Ducky
  • Total Posts : 2352
Re:Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Sunday, December 30, 2012 12:53 PM
ZombieNinjaPanda

pandehz

a new one every round.

Sounds terrible. Shame Battlefield has turned into a clone of call of duty.

Well, they marketed it to that crowd. No surprise that a big portion of the population want to play 24/7 camp-the-dark-tunnel....

... while most of the people who wanted large-scale warfare switched over to planetside2.

ichimaru
  • Total Posts : 2572
Re:Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Tuesday, January 01, 2013 7:54 PM
What ticket count do you usually support. I perfeer longer games
  O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?- Jeremiah 4:14 False tears bring pai

SanMarco
  • Total Posts : 988
Re:Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:13 PM
Anyone still playing multiplayer? 
None of my psn buds play bf3 and I'm diggin in a lot by myself.
I have cq and getting aftermath this week.
PSN: Mr_Mojo__Risin-

ichimaru
  • Total Posts : 2572
Re:Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:38 PM
SanMarco

Anyone still playing multiplayer? 
None of my psn buds play bf3 and I'm diggin in a lot by myself.
I have cq and getting aftermath this week.

I play daily, but I have the 360 version :(
  O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?- Jeremiah 4:14 False tears bring pai

SanMarco
  • Total Posts : 988
Re:Any Bf3 players willing to help fill up our server? - Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:37 PM
Ugh. Yea I'm on ps3.i bought cq and think I can't buy premium now. It wouldn't be worth it since bf4 is coming. But ima buy one more dlc.

Is end game dlc better than aftermath?

I'm leaning towards the maps for aftermath. 
PSN: Mr_Mojo__Risin-