Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons

TheRot
  • Total Posts : 3443
  • Reward points : 0
Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Friday, December 28, 2012 11:59 PM
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/12/19/superintendent-drawings-of-weapons-led-to-new-jersey-students-arrest/ Police state much? if the charges don't stick the kid should sue the school and the police dep't.

Eiffel
  • Total Posts : 11828
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:04 AM
They should have an armed guard with every student who draws! 

WildArmed
  • Total Posts : 10055
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:43 AM
Good, catch 'em while they are young. 

Rane-StP
  • Total Posts : 320
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:07 AM
 Stop drawing, writing, artistic expression, or any other forms of making your God given right to express yourself based on the whim of fools who wish to control what you do.

acemonkey
  • Total Posts : 3026
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:12 AM
was it a ****ty drawing? but lol crazy but his not charge for drawing the weapon...he should have knew his rights....drawing a weapon is not a crime....he should have told the cops that isnt against the law...even if the teacher thought he was showing behavor that is volient(the two kids that did that shooting in CO,draw things like that) but the could should have flash his rights...(but i dont think you have that much rights in school) he could have said he dont consent to a search..but since he didnt flash his rights and his charge with a weapon(bomb charges)their going to stick mostly.....we dont know if he was planning to blow up the school maybe he was some ****ing nerd....drawing weapons maybe he wanted to be an artist..or maybe he did want to do what they think he wanted to do....he should explain himself that should be the only thing
<message edited by acemonkey on Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:20 AM>

Rane-StP
  • Total Posts : 320
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:39 AM
 Explaining ones opinions is a crime now. People are punished for them. Heaven forbid anyone do that in this day and age. Unfortunate really. Perhaps his intentions were malicious, perhaps not. But drawing something should never be a crime. Neither should writing a book, a poem, stating an opinion or any other form of expression. We start doing that and it will hold us back. We should be moving forward, not backward.

Ducky
  • Total Posts : 2357
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:47 AM
Makes sense. It is generally considered unlawful to draw a weapon in public.
<message edited by FatOldMan on Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:49 AM>

Jon_Smackenrow
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:36 AM
That's right. For all your effeminate gun laws and rules,  You can only stop a doodler, but not a gun man. Blue states are a cancer.

TheNocturnus
  • Total Posts : 4403
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 11:52 AM
1st and 2nd amendment rights are being affected now. Great, all this over the actions of 1 individual. People need to take a step back, cool off and then return to these issues in a year when the recent shooting is not so fresh in their minds.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx

goflyakite
  • Total Posts : 1440
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:11 PM
^^^ I'm not arguing with you, but by the time this shooting isn't fresh in their minds, another shooting probably will be.

TheNocturnus
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:15 PM
goflyakite

^^^ I'm not arguing with you, but by the time this shooting isn't fresh in their minds, another shooting probably will be.

Probably but this one was different because twenty 6 year old children were slaughtered as well as their teachers and principal. It has affected everyone immensely. You didn't see as much anti-gun outrage after the other shootings. It was there just not as loud.

acemonkey
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:17 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/s...re-of-a-gun-in-school/

this case is more ****ed up
<message edited by acemonkey on Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:24 PM>

TheNocturnus
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:21 PM
acemonkey

Meh, that was Canada. They are savages up there that eat maple syrup and moose droppings. Their guns are made of rubber bands, sticks and cork.

acemonkey
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:27 PM
Nocturnus32

acemonkey

Meh, that was Canada. They are savages up there that eat maple syrup and moose droppings. Their guns are made of rubber bands, sticks and cork.

yeah i know but still holy ****....the school system has way to much control now days...they can report anything without any type of investigation...its just crazy..i remember when i was little and i saw a little girl get beat up by her father before she got on the bus and i told the teacher when i got to school...and she had me and the dad(VP since idk where the other person was) but they ask me what i saw...i told them and the father said nope it never happen...they looked at the daughter u could see her face ****ed up and the little girl said no he didnt touch me and the dad walked out of the school with a smile

thebudgetgamer
  • Total Posts : 6958
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:31 PM
Five hundred people were murdered in Chicago this year, but the outrage is pointed at some kids doodling.

Alright.

ZombieNinjaPanda
  • Total Posts : 11431
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:31 PM
That article was posted Feb 26, 2012. Has nothing to do with the shooting. Still bull**** though and hopefully the school district and the police were sued.

Oh my post was directed at Ace's post.
<message edited by ZombieNinjaPanda on Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:41 PM>

TheRot
  • Total Posts : 3443
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:14 PM
@ace dude read the article the kid was charged with having an explosive because he had in his home chemicals that can be used to create an explosive, but most people have stuff in their homes that can be used to create explosives.

Convas
  • Total Posts : 2467
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:25 PM
acemonkey

this case is more ****ed up

I'm not sure which is more disturbing. The attitude of the school and the police or the amount of "DAMN LIBERALS!!" in the comments. 

Good flipping grief. 
(Steam: Ricky Ricardo)(Origin: Convas)(PSN/XBL: Convas)

WildArmed
  • Total Posts : 10055
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:38 PM
acemonkey

Nocturnus32

acemonkey

yeah i know but still holy ****....the school system has way to much control now days...they can report anything without any type of investigation...its just crazy..i remember when i was little and i saw a little girl get beat up by her father before she got on the bus and i told the teacher when i got to school...and she had me and the dad(VP since idk where the other person was) but they ask me what i saw...i told them and the father said nope it never happen...they looked at the daughter u could see her face ****ed up and the little girl said no he didnt touch me and the dad walked out of the school with a smile

Are you countering your own point? 
Too much control...
back then, it had too little control? 

acemonkey
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:57 PM
Skv007

acemonkey

Nocturnus32

acemonkey

Are you countering your own point? 
Too much control...
back then, it had too little control? 

back then they had little control...kinda 50/50 lol but nah im just sayin how now they take everything to the next level....bullying no its like stand up to bully and report it...back then it was like fight back dont get ur ass kicked....im just sayin that is way to much control over a drawing

@rot i know what he had on him....thing is in school i believe you dont have the right to not be search if the school/cops feel like your going to do something stupid they can search you...but even then he should have flash his rights....then he might have not been charge with that...all depends on the state laws and the school(my school back home they could search u anytime...they search me everytime i walked in the bathroom) it be hard to get his charges drop just bc everybody has the same chemicals in their home...who ever let the cops in the house is ****ing stupid
<message edited by acemonkey on Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:08 PM>

AuToFiRE
  • Total Posts : 11538
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:28 PM
every chemist knows how to make meth, tnt, etc but it doesnt mean they will. A kid who draws a gun isnt necessarily going to shoot up a school.
<message edited by AuToFiRE on Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:32 PM>

RSI: AuTo   
Feel free to add me, just let me know you are from N4G
@cl1983 No.

B Man
  • Total Posts : 8468
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Monday, December 31, 2012 1:45 PM
Wow, had a house full of chemicals that could create an explosive?  My kitchen sink has the chemicals needed to make a bomb underneath it, so should I be arrested too?

acemonkey
Re:Teen Arrested For Drawing Weapons - Monday, December 31, 2012 5:46 PM
B Man

Wow, had a house full of chemicals that could create an explosive?  My kitchen sink has the chemicals needed to make a bomb underneath it, so should I be arrested too?

They local police has been contacted. Sending Swat Team and ATF. Get a good Lawyer