Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 167)

Change Page: << < ..11121314151617181920.. > >> | Showing page 13 of 37, messages 481 to 520 of 1459 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
ShAkKa
  • Total Posts : 5897
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC on Fuel) - Saturday, February 25, 2012 7:02 PM
UFC 144 Japan Preliminary just started on FX.

redDevil87
  • Total Posts : 8354
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Saturday, February 25, 2012 7:41 PM
Shakka, when are we going to see you in the UFC?

ShAkKa
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Saturday, February 25, 2012 7:52 PM
redDevil87

I'm waiting to play White Shadow before I make my UFC debut.

redDevil87
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Saturday, February 25, 2012 7:59 PM
ShAkKa

redDevil87

But have you got an entrance theme yet?

ShAkKa
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Saturday, February 25, 2012 8:10 PM
redDevil87

ShAkKa

redDevil87

But have you got an entrance theme yet?

Umm, Tarantula -Pendulum.

Maybe.

Megaton
  • Total Posts : 3812
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:25 PM
Wild card tonight. Best of the year so far, easily.

redDevil87
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:52 PM
The translators pen 
<message edited by redDevil87 on Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:55 PM>

Megaton
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Saturday, February 25, 2012 11:08 PM
WOOOO! MARK HUNT IS ON A 3-FIGHT WIN STREAK IN THE UFC! IN 2012! How crazy is that?

Odion
  • Total Posts : 18180
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:27 AM
The whole card has been amazing, but Frankie is out of his mind if he believe he won that fight, he got completely dismantled for the entire fight. 

flip-it3
  • Total Posts : 6628
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:35 AM
Odion

The whole card has been amazing, but Frankie is out of his mind if he believe he won that fight, he got completely dismantled for the entire fight. 

LOL what? No, you're nuts if you think it was a blow out... It was definitely a toss up depending the judges criteria and usually judges give the champ the nod but it felt like they were scoring a regular fight. Imo you have to definitely beat the champ to win and that was a close fight, Edgar deserves the immediate rematch for doing the same for BJ Penn and Maynard. 

Megaton
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:14 PM
Henderson was more aggressive and did way more damage. Edgar tried to score points and got a bunch of half-takedowns. I don't see any reason for an immediate rematch. Bring on Henderson/Pettis II.

acemonkey
  • Total Posts : 3026
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:50 PM
just saw some of the fights....Jlo got Knocked the **** out...cant believe that....Check got KO lol alot of people got beat up last night......glad to see Okami lose and Akiyama...didnt see the main event yet..but heard Frankie lost....so really no point to watch it....Rampage u need to stop coming in half ass

flip-it3
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Sunday, February 26, 2012 3:02 PM
Im not saying Ben didnt deserve to win but to think it was a blow out is a bit much. For me the fight was a toss up so I have no issue with who won. Frankie made Ben miss a lot and stuffed most take downs, Ben threw more so I guess people think that is a cause to win... there wasn't much that Ben landed just two major significant blows. The up kick and the punch which caused the mouse under the eye of Frankie. I like Ben and glad he won but imo I think a rematch is just atleast guaranteed after Pettis. Don't think Frankie should climb back up the ladder after losing like that.  

TheRot
  • Total Posts : 3443
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Sunday, February 26, 2012 4:40 PM
The Guilt was taking a look at wiki the other day and he noticed this friday its ufc on fx 2(alves vs martin as well as the first two flyweight fights) and then saturday it's strikeforce tate vs rousey after that it's a 5 week break. - The Guilt

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:32 PM
yoo my people i have so ufc events coming my way which one should i go to?

UFC 146 GA
FOX 3 NJ ( yes away from home but im a yankee and i know NJ good lol)
FUEL TV 3 VA

flip-it3
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:40 PM
The Fox 3 card is pretty solid all round but UFC 146 is rumoured to have Santos vs Overeem... I would rather see those big mofos go at it but I would wait a bit for more of the card to be announced. 

Just wanted to say thanks for acemonkey on being a man of his word and paying up the bet. Lol you'll have a chance to win it back when I bet on Chael again vs Silva. 

pretty cool fan made promo
<message edited by flip-it3 on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:57 PM>

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:27 PM
flip-it3

Im not saying Ben didnt deserve to win but to think it was a blow out is a bit much. For me the fight was a toss up so I have no issue with who won. Frankie made Ben miss a lot and stuffed most take downs, Ben threw more so I guess people think that is a cause to win... there wasn't much that Ben landed just two major significant blows. The up kick and the punch which caused the mouse under the eye of Frankie. I like Ben and glad he won but imo I think a rematch is just atleast guaranteed after Pettis. Don't think Frankie should climb back up the ladder after losing like that.  

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/02/henderson-vs-edgar-official-ufc.html

flip-it3
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:36 PM
acemonkey

http://www.mmafighting.com/results/2012/2/26/2825246/ufc-144-tweets-fighters-score-frankie-edgar-vs-ben-henderson-mma

Number dont always tell the tale of the tape but as you can see most people were a toss up for who won, which is my point it was a close fight.
<message edited by flip-it3 on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:38 PM>

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:33 PM
flip-it3

acemonkey

http://www.mmafighting.com/results/2012/2/26/2825246/ufc-144-tweets-fighters-score-frankie-edgar-vs-ben-henderson-mma

Number dont always tell the tale of the tape but as you can see most people were a toss up for who won, which is my point it was a close fight.

i saw the twittes i mean its whatever i didnt watch the full fight.....but Dont leave it in the judges hands...every fighter has won the fight but the judges score it to the other guy....i dont know who one the fight in my book yet....but **** Hendo u see the twittes about rampage...what a ****ing bitch he needs to remember who kick his ass...i mean i never really been a huge Hendo fan until he beat Fedor but his really cocky ****

flip-it3
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:44 PM
acemonkey

flip-it3

acemonkey

i saw the twittes i mean its whatever i didnt watch the full fight.....but Dont leave it in the judges hands...every fighter has won the fight but the judges score it to the other guy....i dont know who one the fight in my book yet....but **** Hendo u see the twittes about rampage...what a ****ing bitch he needs to remember who kick his ass...i mean i never really been a huge Hendo fan until he beat Fedor but his really cocky ****

I didnt see the hendo tweets, I dont follow him and yea he does seem to have a big ego about himself. He did ok in the UFC but he think he ran ****. 

Im not arguing Ben didnt deserve to win but when people are calling it a blow out is a little much. I think it was close enough to deserve a immediate rematch but that's just my opinion. Edgar will probably have to climb back up and try to fight for his belt again which is BS after all the rematches he had to do. And his manager confirmed he wont be going to 145 any time soon, if I were Frankie I'd be extra motivated to destroy people to get my belt back losing like that. 

Im a fan of both but Im hoping Frankie climbs back up and takes a rematch he should have got. 

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 144) - Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:49 PM
flip-it3

acemonkey

flip-it3

acemonkey

I didnt see the hendo tweets, I dont follow him and yea he does seem to have a big ego about himself. He did ok in the UFC but he think he ran ****. 

Im not arguing Ben didnt deserve to win but when people are calling it a blow out is a little much. I think it was close enough to deserve a immediate rematch but that's just my opinion. Edgar will probably have to climb back up and try to fight for his belt again which is BS after all the rematches he had to do. And his manager confirmed he wont be going to 145 any time soon, if I were Frankie I'd be extra motivated to destroy people to get my belt back losing like that. 

Im a fan of both but Im hoping Frankie climbs back up and takes a rematch he should have got. 

he talk about how his stomach was past his dick...how he wants to fight him...how out of shape which is true he did come in out of shape....but still mad disrespect his first ufc ran was **** besides win over Bisping ( rich i dont think he won that fight but ) Frankie i dont think he should get a rematch right away....that puts the Division in stalemate...BJ penn got rematch b.c his BJ lol legend hate him or love him....Gray b.c the draw....if u think about it Gray should have another match with Frankie since their 1-1-1 lol....like to see somebody new..Frankie dont cut no weight he should fight Aldo his promise a title fight if he drops

flip-it3
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:21 PM
Kinda weird how women are headlining the event but Im actually looking forward for this fight, they both are actually entertaining to watch. Better enjoy this weekend before the long dry spell. 

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Sunday, March 04, 2012 1:10 AM
good fights Alves dip****

SF card good too

TheRot
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:38 PM
watch it enjoy it. - The Guilt

TheRot
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Saturday, March 31, 2012 4:18 PM
One FC had a great event. - The Guilt

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Thursday, April 05, 2012 4:24 PM
reem failed drug test what and **** 14:1 lol

shark meat and meat diet didnt do that

Megaton
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Thursday, April 05, 2012 5:23 PM
That roid beast had to go and ruin things. I really wanted to see him and JDS go at it. Give Mir the title shot, have Hunt or Werdum take Mir's place against Cain.

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Thursday, April 05, 2012 5:28 PM
Megaton

That roid beast had to go and ruin things. I really wanted to see him and JDS go at it. Give Mir the title shot, have Hunt or Werdum take Mir's place against Cain.

Werdum vs cain sounds good i truly believe JDS will destory Mir tho but anything can happen...i laugh if they bring in Brock....i know it sounds stupid since he just signed with WWE but lol i could see that happening...Mir is most likely to get title shot but i they might do a rematch with Cain (since cain was hurt during their last fight) i dislike Cain...

Megaton
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Thursday, April 05, 2012 5:41 PM
JDS/Cain rematch makes no sense at this point. JDS finished him, no controversy. Mir, I agree, will likely lose to JDS, but I think he's the most deserving to step in and grab Overroid's squandered title shot. Brock will never be back in the UFC. WWE is a breeze compared to the UFC. He's getting 5 million to make 2 appearances a month for the WWE, as opposed to all the training he'd have to do for a real fight while earning a fraction of that.

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Friday, April 06, 2012 12:43 PM
Megaton

JDS/Cain rematch makes no sense at this point. JDS finished him, no controversy. Mir, I agree, will likely lose to JDS, but I think he's the most deserving to step in and grab Overroid's squandered title shot. Brock will never be back in the UFC. WWE is a breeze compared to the UFC. He's getting 5 million to make 2 appearances a month for the WWE, as opposed to all the training he'd have to do for a real fight while earning a fraction of that.

yeah i just said Brock b.c i could see that playing out if it wasnt for contracts....but Mir could a title shot...if the event was held in CA Cain would get rematch.....**** Tim Syliva is blowing up twitter saying put me in.....i could see randy getting a title shot...he comes out of retirement all the time and gets title shots lol either way im disappointed to see two great strikers bang

Megaton
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Friday, April 06, 2012 3:18 PM
lol @ Tim Sylvia. The UFC isn't interested in having him back.

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC FX2 and SF TvR) - Friday, April 06, 2012 4:19 PM
Megaton

lol @ Tim Sylvia. The UFC isn't interested in having him back.

i know but u cant blame the guy for trying......Dana White always saids he loves the guys that step up and want to fight....lol Tim is doing that but he will get destoryed his past his prime even in his prime he was boring as ****

flip-it3
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 145 Jones vs Rashad) - Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:30 PM
Indifferent to both fighters...

I just wanna see a good fight.

TheRot
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 145 Jones vs Rashad) - Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:03 PM
Alvarez vs Aoki 2 tomorrow, who you got? The Guilt has alvarez winning by ko in the 1st rd. - The Guilt

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 145 Jones vs Rashad) - Friday, April 20, 2012 5:18 PM
GuiltyBystander

Alvarez vs Aoki 2 tomorrow, who you got? The Guilt has alvarez winning by ko in the 1st rd. - The Guilt

Alvarez i think Aoki is overrated maybe its just me lol

but for the ufc card ( iwas about to go to ATL to watch it but got caught up) Jones via tko in the 3rd
i was rooting for Rory in the co main event but i think his goin to get clipped...matt brown vs wonderboy i cant wait for it is that on Fuel or facebook?

good weekend for fights

Q&A with Chael that **** was funny i admit his a good rapper lol....felt like i was watching 8mile....but his still goin to lose in brazil or vegas 

Megaton
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 145 Jones vs Rashad) - Friday, April 20, 2012 5:23 PM
Alvarez will beat Aoki. Both of them should be in the UFC.

flip-it3
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 145 Jones vs Rashad) - Friday, April 20, 2012 6:01 PM
CHAEL THE UNDISPUTED UNDEFEATED MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMP!

lol the tooth to teeth brush joke made me laugh lol... 

acemonkey
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 145 Jones vs Rashad) - Friday, April 20, 2012 6:17 PM
flip-it3

CHAEL THE UNDISPUTED UNDEFEATED MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMP!

lol the tooth to teeth brush joke made me laugh lol... 

i thought that was a tennessee joke lol but its all good....i like the dude that ask how did Silva crouch smelled after 25mins lol.....

TheRot
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 145 Jones vs Rashad) - Friday, April 20, 2012 9:24 PM
Fight went like The Guilt expected, aoki stand up is ****ing awful. - The Guilt

Megaton
Re:Flip's Official MMA Thread (UFC 145 Jones vs Rashad) - Friday, April 20, 2012 9:28 PM
Aoki has never had good standup. He's an elite submission artist.

Change Page: << < ..11121314151617181920.. > >> | Showing page 13 of 37, messages 481 to 520 of 1459 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version