Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trophy?

drsfinest72

• Total Posts : 21
  • Reward points : 0
Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trophy? - Saturday, October 22, 2011 3:01 AM ( #1 )
question is on the title. help. i seen some very spread apart that seems impossible, thnx
Max Power

• Total Posts : 6632
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 3:10 AM ( #2 )
Nice spoiler in the title, this is coming from someone who avoided all info on the game and you managed to ruin part of it....thanks.
drsfinest72

• Total Posts : 21
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 5:04 AM ( #3 )
stop being a smartass, how is that a spoilers? the city is filled with riddle trophies that everyone who bought the game knows would have..now tell me again what part was the spoiler? dont comment on my thread if your not going to be of any help.
Mutant-Spud

• Total Posts : 18
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 6:57 AM ( #4 )
You have to use your noodle...and detective vision, the game gives you all the hints you need , the first hour or so is basically a tutorial. Also don't forget to mark the trophies,there's also another way to have them marked on your map which you'll figure out if you pay attention.
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4400
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 7:09 AM ( #5 )

Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trophy?

City, it's spelled "city" sir.

OT: First play about 3 hours of the story, then get sidetracked with random missions and find other distractions like assaults and VR training and you will soon forget that riddler trophy was even there.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx
Kon

• Total Posts : 10774
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:44 PM ( #6 )
It's impossible, sorry. Some trophies requires you to activate 4 pads at the same time. Sorcery maybe?
Stop Cyberbullying!
Max Power

Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 2:35 PM ( #7 )
I didn't know about the pressure pads.
WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10004
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 2:46 PM ( #8 )
Max Power

dude..
i used to think Demons Souls was hard.
But when I played 3D Dot Heroes, I cried lol

TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4400
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 3:00 PM ( #9 )
After searching the interwebz all night I found the answer to the pressure pads issue.

What you have to do is get Batman Forever the video game for Super Nintendo and on level 3 there is a secret warp that takes you to Riddler's moms house. After eating her delicious cookies you will be allowed to go into his childhood room. In his dresser, the third drawer down on the right, you will find the ancient plate presser of the gods. Now turn off the SNES.

Pull the cart out and carefully break it open, inside you will find a 2gb flashdrive which contains the ancient plate presser's digital form. Insert this drive into your 360/ps3/pc and upload the contents. You will now be able to get every riddler trophy.
<message edited by Nocturnus31 on Saturday, October 22, 2011 3:04 PM>

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx
Max Power

Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 3:05 PM ( #10 )
Skv007

Max Power

dude..
i used to think Demons Souls was hard.
But when I played 3D Dot Heroes, I cried lol

Sorry that this is off topic but..... I've been playing it on Spelunker mode and it took me like four hours to make it too the end of the Flame Temple.  The amount of cheap deaths that I had to endure was ridiculous.
SeraphimBlade

• Total Posts : 10
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 5:24 PM ( #11 )
The pressure pads reset if you touch the ground, or a red pad. Usually, the line launcher is your friend with these.
When life gives you lemons, kick life in the balls
Kon

• Total Posts : 10774
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Saturday, October 22, 2011 5:30 PM ( #12 )

Thanks man

Stop Cyberbullying!
Johnny_Cojones

• Total Posts : 248
Re:Batman arkham citty, how do you use all those pressure pads for riddlers trop - Monday, November 07, 2011 12:46 PM ( #13 )
  To solve all of the pressure pad puzzles, you'll need the line launcher, line launcher tight rope upgrade, remote batarang, & some involve gliding from pad to pad without touching the ground. Some that stumped me at first seemed really obvious, later.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread