tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay?

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 53 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Nizzy79

• Total Posts : 2688
  • Reward points : 0
tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 8:44 AM ( #1 )
movies i rated on IMDb SmilesAreFree 
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 9:02 AM ( #2 )
i hope so...i mean i love the old ones still to this day...even the anime grown up watching them so it be cool to see them again
B Man

• Total Posts : 8479
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 9:51 AM ( #3 )
well i liked the animated movie that came out a few years ago so i say do it like that again.
Tuxedo_Mask

• Total Posts : 1148
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 12:04 PM ( #4 )
Michael Bay is terrible, the Transformers movies are nothing but explosions and CGI. He can't tell a decent story to save his life and even though TMNT may not be Shakespeare, if he makes a reboot of it it will be terrible. It's pretty bad when we had actual guys in suits for the TMNT movies when I was a kid and now if they make it they'll just use bad CGI and an even worse story.
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 12:21 PM ( #5 )
I don't want Bay touching Ninja Turtles but something is better than nothing I suppose.

Tuxedo_Mask

It's pretty bad when we had actual guys in suits

What? No it wasn't that's what everyone wants.

<message edited by -MD- on Friday, February 17, 2012 12:23 PM>
jmare

• Total Posts : 4476
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 12:55 PM ( #6 )
Tuxedo_Mask

Michael Bay is terrible, the Transformers movies are nothing but explosions and CGI. He can't tell a decent story to save his life and even though TMNT may not be Shakespeare, if he makes a reboot of it it will be terrible. It's pretty bad when we had actual guys in suits for the TMNT movies when I was a kid and now if they make it they'll just use bad CGI and an even worse story.

He doesn't want to tell a good story; in his eyes, story takes a backseat to spectacle. Look at all of his movies: they are loud, bombastic crapfests without a single coherent story in the lot.

Which brings up another question: Why would Michael bay want to make TMNT when nothing blows up in that universe.
"U Mad?"
"I'm not answering. You might f****n post it on Rando."
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
B Man

• Total Posts : 8479
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 1:12 PM ( #7 )
jmare

Tuxedo_Mask

He doesn't want to tell a good story; in his eyes, story takes a backseat to spectacle. Look at all of his movies: they are loud, bombastic crapfests without a single coherent story in the lot.

Which brings up another question: Why would Michael bay want to make TMNT when nothing blows up in that universe.

I think he's just on a "ruin classic franchies" kick.
KEVERS

• Total Posts : 18366
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 1:16 PM ( #8 )
I liked Shia LaBeouf & The Transformers. Great movie.

redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 1:16 PM ( #9 )
Can't believe this guys doing Transformers 4 :/

Transformers 1 was really good, the other two not so much.
<message edited by redDevil87 on Friday, February 17, 2012 1:18 PM>

-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 2:40 PM ( #10 )
jmare

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 2:50 PM ( #11 )
i like Bay. i liked the transformers movies...dont see how people can dislike them that bad to the point of saying Bay is ****....im not huge transformer fan...casual fan towards the transformers....but having said that...TMNT post to be a Mature but they change it for kids back in the day...i dont see how a R rated TMNT would work but i would like to see it....i mean most of us that watch TMNT was just kids now where older so...lol i would like to see that but i know im just dreaming...
Tuxedo_Mask

• Total Posts : 1148
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 9:21 PM ( #12 )
-MD-
I don't want Bay touching Ninja Turtles but something is better than nothing I suppose.
Tuxedo_Mask
It's pretty bad when we had actual guys in suits
What? No it wasn't that's what everyone wants.

No, I'm saying that before the explosion of CGI use, we had actual physical effects that were more realistic because they were real, but now we have obviously fake looking CGI. It's like special effects took a step back in the name of laziness.
TenSteps

• Total Posts : 7085
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 9:23 PM ( #13 )
Suddenly imagines Shia Lebouf playing Casey...
R.I.P Mori, you were always the most hyperactive friend I have ever had. In ways you were the heart of the House of Versiglia.
dinkeldinkse

• Total Posts : 1072
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Friday, February 17, 2012 11:50 PM ( #14 )
Giant explosions confirmed.
cb4g

• Total Posts : 170
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:39 AM ( #15 )
I'm more interested in the possibility of Rocksteady making a TMNT game...

Megaman_nerd

• Total Posts : 142
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Saturday, February 18, 2012 11:41 AM ( #16 )
If this is how the new Ninja Turtles will look like then count me out.

flip-it3

• Total Posts : 6628
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Saturday, February 18, 2012 11:56 AM ( #17 )
Megaman_nerd

If this is how the new Ninja Turtles will look like then count me out.

pffffffffffff dont be crazy...

they'll look like this

aDDicteD

• Total Posts : 160
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:11 PM ( #18 )
well this is worth to watch, i like tmnt
Kon

• Total Posts : 11111
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:12 PM ( #19 )
If you watched Transformers for the story, i can only laugh at you.
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4403
Re:tmnt reboot... michael bay style. yea or nay? - Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:13 PM ( #20 )
cb4g

I'm more interested in the possibility of Rocksteady making a TMNT game...

^This x1,000,000

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 53 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread