Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread.

Change Page: << < ..111213 > | Showing page 12 of 13, messages 221 to 240 of 254 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:44 AM ( #221 )
Completed sequence 4 yesterday, it was really good!

It was sad seeing what happened to Desmond's mum. I like the hunting aspect and running through trees is really cool, it's much more enjoyable then running over rooftops all the time. 

I've encountered Juno twice outside of the animus. She mentions that they couldn't build a shield to protect the world from the sun. In those mini videos from 2 and Brotherhood, which show a civilisation being destroyed, was it the sun that did it? Or is there more to it? Don't spoil if there is lol

Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11841
Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:54 AM ( #222 )
Desmond's mom? I think you mean Ratonhnhaké:ton's. Desmond's mom is still alive according to his father. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:55 AM>
redDevil87

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:08 AM ( #223 )
Oops, not Desmond's mum. What you said.

Btw what happened to Desmond's face :/ . . . all the characters got remodelled and they got azz ugly.

Eiffel, can you speak any of your native language?

(if i was a native american this game would make me angry at the white man)

Eiffel

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:34 PM ( #224 )
I only know so much of my tribes language. Like any Native American tribe each have different dialects and languages. The language itself for Powhatan's had very little documentation, only small vocabularies, and these were written in old English, meaning it could have been spelled three different ways according to whomever wrote it. The lack of extensive history on it is regarded as an assumption that it simply didn't translate well on paper. It's considered lost, but some people have kept it alive by teaching it vocally and handed down to generations that follow. You won't really find anything extensive about my tribes language. 

As for the Mohawk tribe, which Ratonhnhaké:ton is from I believe theirs as you hear is legit. Most of the voice actors for the tribes people are from the Mohawk tribe. Including Ratonhnhaké:ton's voice actor. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:36 PM>
Jdash24

• Total Posts : 11216
Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:49 PM ( #225 )
There is a character named Mason Weems in sequence 8, does anyone know who voices him? He sounds so familiar and IMDB doesn't have it listed...

moegooner88

• Total Posts : 2042
Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:14 PM ( #226 )
Final liberation missions don't show on the map, I can only view what needs to be done via the log, but the icons are no longer there, it seems to be this way with most people, seems like a glitch, but can't finish South Boston, been roaming for 2 hours and didn't encounter any events
TheColbertinator

• Total Posts : 7301
Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:20 PM ( #227 )
Finished the game and I gotta say Connor was a fantastic character.Towards the end he clearly suffered more than Ezio ever did and I felt bad for his legacy.Manipulated and deceived all the way despite his best intentions.

redDevil87

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:10 AM ( #228 )
A notification came up yesterday saying a convoy i sent out was being attacked. How do i rescue them?

The liberation missions on the Boston docks were pissing me off yesterday. I'd chase the mugger down, get close to him and he would just vanish into thin air and then game says "you failed to catch him" or something like that.  .  .

Eiffel

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:12 AM ( #229 )
For anyone who are down to their last naval mission, "Biddle's Hidout". Remember to completely upgrade your ship, or you'll fail just about every time. 

Not sure if this is a factor or not, for me I kept desynchronizing until I had completely outfitted my ship. 
moegooner88

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:17 AM ( #230 )
redDevil87

A notification came up yesterday saying a convoy i sent out was being attacked. How do i rescue them?

The liberation missions on the Boston docks were pissing me off yesterday. I'd chase the mugger down, get close to him and he would just vanish into thin air and then game says "you failed to catch him" or something like that.  .  .

South Boston ones are the lamest, cause one of them never shows on map, also, happened to me alot, guards would attack, while the mugger would run away and vanish even thu I can still see him, you need to be quick.
Theo1130

• Total Posts : 1868
Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:33 AM ( #231 )
So, Is anyone getting it on pc?  Ubi has a bad past with PC games, but they've said dx11, 4x and 2x  texture resolutions, and 60fps.  Sounds nice.  
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 6958
Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:46 AM ( #232 )
TheColbertinator

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:27 PM ( #233 )
redDevil87

Head out to the frontier and look for a Convoy emblem on the map.Find it and rescue it.

redDevil87

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:48 PM ( #234 )
TheColbertinator

redDevil87

Head out to the frontier and look for a Convoy emblem on the map.Find it and rescue it.

Cheerz big ears (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<message edited by redDevil87 on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:49 PM>

redDevil87

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:55 PM ( #235 )
I'm on sequence 8 and i have no desire to go on any more.

I'm just finding the game dull and boring. Little design choices and changes Ubi have made have just made the game uninteresting compared to Brotherhood and Revelations for me. 

Every time i step into Boston i wish i was back in Rome. I might just run through the story now and avoid all side missions.
<message edited by redDevil87 on Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:57 PM>

Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2079
Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:09 PM ( #236 )
I'm only on Sequence 10 now. Trawling through the game, won't be finished until Christmas at this rate.

redDevil87

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Monday, November 26, 2012 5:25 PM ( #237 )
Watched the final sequences and ending on youtube. Thank jebus i didn't waste my time finishing the game.

That ending, oh Ubisoft, what were they thinking? To me it looks like they were rushed to finish the game and went with the most basic ending possible. So much potential wasted.

moegooner88

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Monday, November 26, 2012 5:38 PM ( #238 )
redDevil87

Watched the final sequences and ending on youtube. Thank jebus i didn't waste my time finishing the game.

That ending, oh Ubisoft, what were they thinking? To me it looks like they were rushed to finish the game and went with the most basic ending possible. So much potential wasted.

All I could think of during the entire game is how awesome Brotherhood was, Rome was a blast, NY, and Boston were boring, all buildings looked the same, and no puzzles , worst AC imho.
<message edited by moegooner88 on Monday, November 26, 2012 5:48 PM>
Eiffel

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Monday, November 26, 2012 9:03 PM ( #239 )
moegooner88

redDevil87

All I could think of during the entire game is how awesome Brotherhood was, Rome was a blast, NY, and Boston were boring, all buildings looked the same, and no puzzles , worst AC imho.

Nothing can beat the first one in that respect. Assassin's Creed 1 was a train wreck. To be fair to AC3, at least it has replay value. I clocked in 35 hours doing everything. Plus the combat isn't as stiff or boring as the previous titles. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Monday, November 26, 2012 9:06 PM>
TheColbertinator

Re:Assassin's Creed 3 Official Thread. - Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:45 AM ( #240 )
Eiffel

Nothing can beat the first one in that respect. Assassin's Creed 1 was a train wreck. To be fair to AC3, at least it has replay value. I clocked in 35 hours doing everything. Plus the combat isn't as stiff or boring as the previous titles. 

Sounds about right.Did you try the MP?

Change Page: << < ..111213 > | Showing page 12 of 13, messages 221 to 240 of 254 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread