he thought his successful anti-lived forest

chasel52

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 4:28 AM ( #1 )

"No! Forest is our future, he will be your good help ..." Bryant frowned directly interrupted to the Kupchak answer "Mickey, I need not bureaucratic, I need answers he deserves to stay. "
Kupchak Kobe Bryant looked, being the case, he decided Fortunately, said that he: "No, no, no! Bryant you do not know that he is a greedy vampire, the team could not leave him but I assure you, you no shortage of help, will not be long. "
"Mickey, he deserves a big contract, he is worth, you can see his performance he did a good great, do not ......"
"Bryant, you have to know that Los Angeles is only one leader that is you - Bryant, not a rookie Lin, Los Angeles can only have a maximum salary that is you and not a rookie forest, do not worry I will not let white to go he will bring us more value, and drive away the garbage contract to get the first three picks have the potential to rookie practical teammates, they will become your greatest helper Los Angeles Lakers will once again become the Union O'Brien Cup the most favorable contender, do you believe me! "
The Kupchak eyes full of sincerity, only this in good faith in Kobe's eyes as nausea, Bryant directly turned to leave, because he knows the team as long as the forest fly the asking price is out of the team the psychological level they will not hesitate Linfei transaction.
Suddenly ringing phone ringtone, Kupchak a display mouth was full of smiles, "Hey, I'm Mickey, I am very honored!"
Kupchak with a smile hung up the phone and immediately dialed another number, "Hey, Bob, I have something to discuss with you." Mouth smile extremely false, if not because Bob Pelinka that tone of Bryant's agent, he definitely will not be so kind.
"No, Mickey, Heat Dwyane impossible for us to Seattle, do you want the same team of forest and Durant?[size=3 font="times new roman"]  As I'm sure they will be the western most competitive team I think you will not do such transaction. "head of the other the Pelinka directly interrupted Kupchak saying Road.
Is just a rookie, do you think he is Kobe?
"Kupchak hearts disdain, but superficial, he will do, rest assured that Bob knows how to do."
With hurry to leave the box went straight to the general manager's office went to the Lakers locker room to rest to prepare the next half of the game has to reproduce the appearance. The first half has been 21 points Linfei naturally become a heavy.
The beginning of the second half, the Celtics sent the double-team defense, Allen is the main anti-Lang and more to help defend the forest fly for a long time is very uncomfortable, for a time Linfei shots greatly reduced, while Celtics in addition to Ray Allen and two attack points, Lamar Odom does not get distracted Garnett he is really not guard plus the offensive team to support the Lakers soon be opened by the Celtics the score, until the end of the third when the forest fly single section only three shots to get the two points of the Lakers has lagged behind the visiting team how much 14 points, three games on the sidelines of Phil Jackson frowned, Lin Fei did not rest even a seconds is behind by 14 points which makes him into thinking.
Dolan, they provide us with Ai Ersuo Dayton and this year the first round and second round picks with the Lakers' Kwame Brown and a second-round pick and we only need to send Wilson Chandler and the first round and next year's second round and then Jerome James that damn guy! "Thomas said cautiously to improve the tone of trying to resonate with the Dolan boss when he mentioned Jerome James.
"Yes, the Lakers will get the first-round picks in this year's Los Angeles Clippers, Tim Thomas and the Clippers next year's first-round draft pick, the Clippers, they seem ready to sacrifice in order to get that rookie forest ! good! "Thomas hung up the phone with a smile, just his boss even praised his trading.
If no unexpected deal finally reached the Knicks not only get rid of a garbage contract to get a good defensive Kwame Brown not to mention parallel champion and is a contract year (where Ai God there is no net to confirm when is the last year) more potential rookie Yi Ersuo Dayton and Clippers draft picks this is indeed a bargain.
This three-way deal quietly finalized, if no accident the deal will be reached shortly, the parties Lin Fei and Kwame Brown is the field for fourth quarter, the Lakers at this time are still lagging behind Kyle Special 18 points from the match will end there are ten minutes, Lin Fei is still no rest for a moment.
Farmar, the ball to me earlier time have a chance! "Some doubt Farmar's eyes, nodded his head when he touched it to the forest fly that eyes, subconsciously.
Kwame Brown sent the ball to Farmar he quickly through the half to see the forest fly to hand the ball pass the ball directly in the past, hit the forest fly a full 38 minutes without a break over face Celtic the moment man-mark of the people, fatigue has been a continuous erosion of his willpower, but he did not want to give up so, now abandoned to his only defeat.
"You can not stop me!"[size=3 font="times new roman"] Looking at the front of Tony Allen said lightly, his eyes are so sharp, as if to penetrate the heart of Tony Allen in general.
"You?" Tony Allen with a tone of doubt reveal the disdain of his heart, from the second half of the front of the so-called super rookie obviously took a downturn at the moment he has confidence in the anti-live this rookie.
The disdain of the mouth to stimulate the nerve of the forest fly, suddenly spying a step, Tony Allen subconscious retreat half a step, at this time, Lin Fei direct retreat uprooted shoot!
Basketball over Tony Allen hurried defensive fingers crisp fall into the basket!
"I!"
Lin Fei's voice was a slap in the face fan in the face of Tony Allen.
"Poor Tony Allen, he thought his successful anti-lived forest, proved he is just a joke in front of Lin Fei," quipped Bill Walton showed no mercy.
"Damn it damn it! Defend him do not want the game to go back to the bench!" Road Grievous furious roared.
Lin Fei hit a one-third between the two sides point deficit to CA, Staples still not much cheering, after all, such as the Big Three to play the Lakers difficult to reveal the big waves, the game in their eyes The Lakers eventually lose.
Lin Fei virtue of this three-pointers to improve their own personal score to 27 points, "defensive" Lin Fei quickly roar back against Farmar and Kwame also felt that kind of determination of the Lin Fei body can not help but playing attention.
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 6:39 AM ( #2 )
And everyone died. The end. 

Theo1130

• Total Posts : 1868
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 8:52 AM ( #3 )
is this his fan-fic?
KEVERS

• Total Posts : 18366
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 8:59 AM ( #4 )

redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 11:13 AM ( #5 )
Still better then Mass Effect 3
<message edited by redDevil87 on Friday, June 15, 2012 11:14 AM>

Kon

• Total Posts : 11111
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 11:15 AM ( #6 )
than
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
redDevil87

Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 11:25 AM ( #7 )
Kon, you corrected me but failed to disagree with my statement on Mass Effect 3.

You ain't no Mass Effect fan.

Senpuku yourself.

Kon

• Total Posts : 11111
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 11:36 AM ( #8 )
Seppuku
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
Convas

• Total Posts : 2484
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 11:43 AM ( #9 )
Kon

Seppuku

Kon's on fire. XD
(Steam: Ricky Ricardo)(Origin: Convas)(PSN/XBL: Convas)
redDevil87

Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 11:44 AM ( #10 )
Kon

Seppuku

Is that how you spell it?

<message edited by redDevil87 on Friday, June 15, 2012 11:45 AM>

toaster

• Total Posts : 5619
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 12:57 PM ( #11 )

ShAkKa

• Total Posts : 5907
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 1:48 PM ( #12 )

UnSelf

• Total Posts : 2569
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 2:44 PM ( #13 )
KEVERS

im funny and i find this black

WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10162
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 2:54 PM ( #14 )
UnSelf

KEVERS

im funny and i find this black

this is why awesome is bubbles

BIoodmask

• Total Posts : 9499
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 3:23 PM ( #15 )
It's pretty sad when this thread is on top of the last commented on list. 

flyingmunky

• Total Posts : 128
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 3:25 PM ( #16 )
tldr The comments are where its at though. Funny stuff.
tiphanycufflink

• Total Posts : 137
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 4:27 PM ( #17 )

toaster

• Total Posts : 5619
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 9:16 PM ( #18 )

TheLastGuardian

• Total Posts : 3666
Re:he thought his successful anti-lived forest - Friday, June 15, 2012 9:45 PM ( #19 )

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread