Planning to buy PSVita

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 34 of 34 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
thinking

• Total Posts : 374
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:20 AM ( #21 )
Kon

It IS a good handheld, it's just that the 3DS is better. But i don't think you'll regret.

I bought both the Vita and 3DS last year, and I regret getting the 3DS from the two. To this day I still play my Vita and I haven't touched the 3DS to be honest. I got Kingdom Hearts 3D on it and I couldn't play it cause of the lack of the 2nd joystick. The game is just broken without it. When I have both 3DS and Vita side by side, it's apparent from the built quality alone which is better. Anyway, Vita rules.

Nutsack

• Total Posts : 248
Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:47 AM ( #22 )
thinking

Kon

It IS a good handheld, it's just that the 3DS is better. But i don't think you'll regret.

I bought both the Vita and 3DS last year, and I regret getting the 3DS from the two. To this day I still play my Vita and I haven't touched the 3DS to be honest. I got Kingdom Hearts 3D on it and I couldn't play it cause of the lack of the 2nd joystick. The game is just broken without it. When I have both 3DS and Vita side by side, it's apparent from the built quality alone which is better. Anyway, Vita rules.

You can always buy the 3DS addon for a second analogue stick though. Bahahahaha

Nintendo lets you pay to fix their design faults. Same with the Plus addon for the Wiimote, to fix it being inaccurate. Nintendo just sells broken hardware out of the box, nice.
thinking

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:06 AM ( #23 )
Nutsack

thinking

Kon

You can always buy the 3DS addon for a second analogue stick though. Bahahahaha

Nintendo lets you pay to fix their design faults. Same with the Plus addon for the Wiimote, to fix it being inaccurate. Nintendo just sells broken hardware out of the box, nice.

The Circle Pad Pro accessory is not compatible all 3DS games, in fact it's not even compatible with most, less than 10 games support it. It is left up to devs to make their games compatible and devs don't want to bother with it. Nintendo made a mistake by not including a second stick for this gaming device, and adding it after the fact is not fixing anything. Besides all that, the things makes an ugly handheld even more ugly. It's huge, it's cheap plastic. It takes extra batteries, it doesn't even use the 3DS's batteries. and even after all this it's still not fully functional, it's glitchy and it's not responsive as the left stick.

<message edited by thinking on Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:07 AM>

Nutsack

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:10 AM ( #24 )
Conclusion: 3DS already fails on not having the 2nd stick standard, and when you get the addon it still hardly works on games.

Shooters for example need two sticks, thus PSVita is the only handheld that truly gives a full experience.
kissme2

• Total Posts : 15
Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Friday, November 16, 2012 1:53 AM ( #25 )
Nutsack

kissme2

Oh my friend got his AC3 bundle and he got dismayed bout the freebies...
so i decided to get the Dokuro bundle..got some freebies..

Congrats on your new purchase! Dokuro looks like another interesting title. Take a look at the new PS+ instant game collection for PSVita, it gives you Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Wipeout, Tales and Jet Set Radio HD in USA just this month already. And two new games in December already, like every month. If you have a PS3, you get instant game collection for that too. For that 50 bucks a year, you basically can't go wrong owning a PSVita at this point in time!

oh thanks for the tips..i already got my gravity rush copy..
too bad for me my ps3 is under-repair..it was my dog who bit the plug socket of my ps3 and needed to be replaced by a new one..
Nutsack

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Friday, November 16, 2012 4:42 AM ( #26 )
kissme2

Nutsack

kissme2

Oh my friend got his AC3 bundle and he got dismayed bout the freebies...
so i decided to get the Dokuro bundle..got some freebies..

Congrats on your new purchase! Dokuro looks like another interesting title. Take a look at the new PS+ instant game collection for PSVita, it gives you Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Wipeout, Tales and Jet Set Radio HD in USA just this month already. And two new games in December already, like every month. If you have a PS3, you get instant game collection for that too. For that 50 bucks a year, you basically can't go wrong owning a PSVita at this point in time!

oh thanks for the tips..i already got my gravity rush copy..
too bad for me my ps3 is under-repair..it was my dog who bit the plug socket of my ps3 and needed to be replaced by a new one..

You bought Gravity Rush? On gamecard or digital? Anyways, PS+ is still worth it I already own Uncharted but it'll give me many other games to play without having to buy them. And even if I decided in the future not to continue the subscription, I could buy the games I played through PS+ and could buy them cheap as they're already out for some time, probably in the bargain bin. And the PS3 instant game collection is as I said pretty nice too. If you live in EU, the games are slightly different, EU also gives 20% discount on some selected PSVita games coming Wednesday through PS+.

Lol dogs... The plug socket? You mean the electric wire itself? Or really the PS3's casing at the power socket? That is one hungry dog then lol
kissme2

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Monday, November 19, 2012 1:50 AM ( #27 )
yea the electric wire and yes its a hungry puppy..lol even my step ins just got murdered by him
Nutsack

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Monday, November 19, 2012 7:32 AM ( #28 )
If it is just the wire, why haven't you just bought another electric wire? Those are general used powercords on the PS3... Didn't have to send the whole PS3 in for repair for that!?
thinking

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Monday, November 19, 2012 1:13 PM ( #29 )
For you new Vita owner, Sina Mora comes out tomorrow on PSN, it's an old school side scrolling shooter with rich 3D graphics.
Check it out! Also don't forget tomorrow Vita gets a FW update and many many free games if you're psn+ member.

kissme2

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:15 AM ( #30 )
I heard about Sina but didnt see any video of it..
Nutsack

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:09 AM ( #31 )
kissme2

I heard about Sina but didnt see any video of it..

Videos here you go from both on PSVita (sometimes bit blurry because of bad focus) and the game itself direct screen:

https://www.youtube.com/w...e=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/w...e=youtube_gdata_player

If you like the good old SHMUP's, which are there far too few this gen, Sine Mora is for you. These colours will splash of the PSVitas OLED screen for sure
Nutsack

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:59 AM ( #32 )
If one is waiting for a good deal on a PSVita, 199 deals with Assassins Creed, COD etc! See below

Toys R Us
Thursday 8pm to Saturday close
 Sony PlayStation 3 250GB System w/ Uncharted & Infamous Collections & Wireless Controller plus free Air Flo Controller $199.99
Sony Vita Call of Duty Bundle with free 10-in-1 PS Vita Essential Pack $199.99The time to get a PSVita is Black Friday for all of those that are looking out for some great deals!

Gamestop
(Friday Only) – PlayStation 3 250GB System with 5 Free Games (Infamous, Infamous 2, Infamous Festival of Blood, Uncharted Drake’s Fortune, and Uncharted 2 Among Thieves) –$199.97
(Friday Only) – PS Vita White Assassin’s Creed III Liberation System Bundle – $199.99

Best Buy
Black Friday Deals (Not Doorbuster)
Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

kissme2

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:03 AM ( #33 )
i saw sinemora video..an old school side scrolling..from the video that i have watched, the warning says it has a sexual themes..and im waiting for it to come out, didnt find any but metal parts scattering on the vita screen..lol 
Nutsack

Re:Planning to buy PSVita - Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:23 PM ( #34 )
Wow, if one didn't get a PSVita by now, this deal is too good to pass:

http://www.playstationlif...hs-ps-more-for-179-99/

White PlayStation Vita (Wi-fi) Retail copy of Assassin’s Creed III Liberation 4GB Memory Card Download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita) 3 months of PlayStation Plus $10 Gift Card good towards Assassin’s Creed 3 (360/PS3) $179.99

The PSVIta + AC normal price is like what, 250? The 4GB memcard is 20 bucks, All Stars is 40 bucks, 3 months PS+ gives you Uncharted, Gravity Rush and more...
Damn what a deal
<message edited by Nutsack on Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:26 PM>
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 34 of 34 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread