I've seen alot of posts about what people want to see in Fable 4...and there are alot of good suggestions. So here are few things I haven't seen mentioned I would like to see. Feel free to comment on my suggestions.
1. More character customization (skin color, body type, face, eyes, hair, voice, etc.)
2. More armor choices (Fable 3 had limited clothing options and I would like to see a huge increase in armor sets)
3. More armor customization (more and better dyes, etc.)
4. Weapon and tattoo dye (what I mean is when you go all the way evil or good your tattoos and hero weapon glow a certain color. let us change that color; for example, instead of just red or blue, let us choose green, purple, etc.)
5. Allow us to change our dog's hair color, or better yet, let us choose or unlock something other than a dog as our companion
6. More weapon and magic choices (self explanatory)
If you have any other ideas about customization please comment...and thanks for reading my suggestions
Can agree with this list, ESPECIALLY on the weapons. The weapon variety in Fable has grown stale. I'd like to see scythes, bows, dual-wield daggers. As a matter of fact, I'd like to see dual-wielding of everything. There would be a special type of hammer, sword, scythes, bows, daggers, that could be dual wielded, would be awesome.
Even adding in semi-auto or auto guns would be nice. They could style them in the old victorian way they like, but faster fire rates would be much appreciated.
We also need new enemies. I'd like to see Trolls become normal enemies, and Golems, Gargoyles, maybe even custom enemies, we need more variety, we've been fighting the same enemies for some time now.
And a reworking of the magic system would be nice. I like the way CDPR worked the magic system in The Witcher 2, you have 5 (or 6, I forget) core magic types and you upgrade their duration, damage, intensity, recharge rate, etc.
<message edited by Convas on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:23 PM>