Call of Doody?

s8anicslayer

• Total Posts : 1331
  • Reward points : 0
Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 6:42 PM ( #1 )
Is ite or is any one else not satisfied with treyarch's latest offering? I think the COD we've grown accustomed to is going to be no more. I was always told "If it ain't broke don't fix it" so why in the hell did Activision not listen. I kind of fell like I'm playing a cross breed between Unreal and Halo not that its a bad thing but when I want to play those games for a change I can swap discs. I want my baby back please! How do you guys feel?
Max Power

• Total Posts : 6632
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:02 PM ( #2 )
[tube]http://youtu.be/yIUNDYbmPps[/tube]
<message edited by Max Power on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:12 PM>
caseh

• Total Posts : 317
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:03 PM ( #3 )
s8anicslayer

Is ite or is any one else not satisfied with treyarch's latest offering? I think the COD we've grown accustomed to is going to be no more. I was always told "If it ain't broke don't fix it" so why in the hell did Activision not listen. I kind of fell like I'm playing a cross breed between Unreal and Halo not that its a bad thing but when I want to play those games for a change I can swap discs. I want my baby back please! How do you guys feel?

I couldn't even play MW3 past the first level despite completing the previous games on veteran and enjoying the challenge. Not played BO2 but dropped into a friends earlier on my way home and he was playing it, said he prefers MW3 and the original BO.

Not falling for the hype behind these games anymore so i've not bought it, it peaked with the original MW in my eyes and i've delved into the sequels only to be increasingly disappointed with each iteration. Treyarchs additions to the franchise are no different.

ZoyosJD

• Total Posts : 457
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:14 PM ( #4 )
I have yet to play the game, but what would make you change your point of view with this COD? Then again the COD community seems to be splitting. But over the little differences between MW and BLOPS...I really don't understand why.
TheRot

• Total Posts : 3443
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:24 PM ( #5 )
a cod fan complaining about change? wtf? really? gtfo hahahahahahahaaha
B Man

• Total Posts : 8479
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:34 PM ( #6 )
Wouldn't know.  I haven't played a CoD game since black ops 1 and have zero desire to play any more.
ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:38 PM ( #7 )
s8anicslayer

The Call of Duty We've grown accustomed to died during/after w@W.

FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15453
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:43 PM ( #8 )
As long as I can talk to my teammates during game play and no one spawns outs side the map and it is not broken anywhere else I will be happy really feeling a little jaded over MOH Warfighter...
[ali
Chard

• Total Posts : 507
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:02 PM ( #9 )
For me, COD is a game developed by the initial Infinity Ward team. They made COD1, 2, & 4 and those games were all awesome. Sh*t hit the fan during development of MW2, with the West/Zampella controversy, and by MW3 the heart and soul of Infinity Ward were no longer there.
I have always viewed Treyarchs COD games as inferior although I concede they've definitely improved. Maybe BO2 will be better than MW3, and I'm interested to try it with the Wiimote on Wii U.
That said, the next shooter I'm really looking forward to will likely come from Respawn, who supposedly has most of the original talent from Infinity Ward and will hopefully deliver the spiritual successor to COD4.
<message edited by Chard on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:05 PM>
PeeWizzle

• Total Posts : 2870
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:35 PM ( #10 )
Call of Duty is a great franchise that only gets better with each installment. My family, friends, and I have had a real hoot with the latest Call of Duty release: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. We haven't slept a wink since midnight! The tried and true formula that we have all grown to love is jam packed with a host of improvements across the board that keep the experience fresh while at the same time maintaining that beloved Call of Duty feel. And you better believe the action is more explosive and intense than ever before. But hey, don't take my word for it, pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 today and see for yourself. I promise you'll have the time of your gaming life. 
My soul is still dancing.  
caseh

Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:59 PM ( #11 )
PeeWizzle

Call of Duty is a great franchise that only gets better with each installment. My family, friends, and I have had a real hoot with the latest Call of Duty release: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. We haven't slept a wink since midnight! The tried and true formula that we have all grown to love is jam packed with a host of improvements across the board that keep the experience fresh while at the same time maintaining that beloved Call of Duty feel. And you better believe the action is more explosive and intense than ever before. But hey, don't take my word for it, pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 today and see for yourself. I promise you'll have the time of your gaming life. 

ZombieNinjaPanda

Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:44 PM ( #12 )
PeeWizzle

How's dem sales going Bobby?

s8anicslayer

• Total Posts : 1331
Re:Call of Doody? - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:42 PM ( #13 )
  Just that its very different and takes some getting used to, I guess I just don't like change.
ZombieNinjaPanda

Re:Call of Doody? - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:07 PM ( #14 )
s8anicslayer

Just that its very different and takes some getting used to, I guess I just don't like change.

What change? 

Mutant-Spud

• Total Posts : 18
Re:Call of Doody? - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:35 AM ( #15 )
Jaded? MOH Warfighter is a great MP game and the campaign isn't any worse than MW3, plus there's no discernible lag, no disconnects etc..all I'm reading about BLOPS2 is tales of woe.
Blo0dm0n3y

• Total Posts : 5
Re:Call of Doody? - Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:11 PM ( #16 )
Personally im enjoying Black Ops, even though I am getting tired of people that play like noobs getting rewarded for doing so. Im also growing tired of seeing an enemy first and shooting him only to have him kill me first especially when his bullets aren't even hitting me. 
caseh

Re:Call of Doody? - Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:06 PM ( #17 )
Blo0dm0n3y

Personally im enjoying Black Ops, even though I am getting tired of people that play like noobs getting rewarded for doing so. Im also growing tired of seeing an enemy first and shooting him only to have him kill me first especially when his bullets aren't even hitting me

Thats what stopped me playing the original BO online, when you die then see that you fired half a clip at the person who has killed you. Then you see the killcam...and apparently see you only fired about 2-3 shots. I sold it a few days after that as I was done with the campaign.

F*cked netcode basically, who would perservere with a game when going head to head with someone becomes a hit-n-miss affair as to whether or not you are even firing.

SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:Call of Doody? - Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:29 PM ( #18 )
I only play hardcore now, I really dont care for the cluster F of the main game, hardcore is paced better, the killstreaks help you out more, and its just seems fairer gameplay.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message