GTA V Official Thread

Change Page: << < ..31323334353637383940.. > >> | Showing page 40 of 44, messages 781 to 800 of 878 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
kon2

• Total Posts : 694
  • Reward points : 0
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:10 PM ( #781 )
Trevor clearly molested Wade's cousin multiple times. I'm surprised the media isn't making a scandal out of it.
ShAkKa

• Total Posts : 5907
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:20 PM ( #782 )
PC or Console? Like were you able to aim without shooting? 

RyuCloudStrife

• Total Posts : 1864
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:27 PM ( #783 )
EPIC FAIL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmMAhiRzRb4 the good stuff begin at 5:30 LMAO!!
PS4 day 1 along with Killzone: Shadow Fall, Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and an extra controller ^_^
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11965
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:28 PM ( #784 )
ShAkKa

Yep. Tried it on PC, I've done it before on my PS3 using R1 or L1, same with 360. 

Satanas

• Total Posts : 13047
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:53 PM ( #785 )
ShAkKa

What he's saying is it gives you a bit of time to actually aim before the firing starts, not that there is a separate aim button
Eiffel

Re:GTA V Official Thread - Monday, September 23, 2013 2:55 AM ( #786 )
Satanas

ShAkKa

What he's saying is it gives you a bit of time to actually aim before the firing starts, not that there is a separate aim button

Actually you can free aim for as long as you want before firing a bullet. The lack of is rather annoying in V, usually when you're in a chase after some Lost steal from someone and take off in their van, you just aim and shoot randomly until reload, trying to get the crosshair that only appears as you're shooting randomly over anything specific like their head or body from the passenger or drivers side is a hassle if not hopeless, while they just simply light you up, should they pull over, by some luck your guy hasn't already lost half health from battling hand eye coordination at high speeds you're getting picked off as soon as you budge lightly out of cover to take a shot, every enemy seems to be a master level marksman. 

BiggCMan

• Total Posts : 23
Saving cars in GTA V - Monday, September 23, 2013 9:10 AM ( #787 )
Can someone please tell me if there is any way to save cars without returning them to a garage? I'm not having this glitch that others are having, but what i'm asking is if there is any system like in Saints Row where you can save all of your cars to a garage list, and they will always be there even if you ditch them and destroy them.

I've always had this problem in GTA games where you lost your cars forever if you don't return them to a garage, it's just stupid and takes away the fun of paying large amounts of money for modding.

I know that there default owned cars always spawn even if you leave them somewhere, but is this possible for others cars that you have stolen/modded, and just left somewhere? It baffles me that they haven't figured that out yet.

<message edited by BiggCMan on Monday, September 23, 2013 9:12 AM>
Emilio_Estevez

• Total Posts : 2126
Re:Saving cars in GTA V - Monday, September 23, 2013 9:27 AM ( #788 )
BiggCMan

Can someone please tell me if there is any way to save cars without returning them to a garage? I'm not having this glitch that others are having, but what i'm asking is if there is any system like in Saints Row where you can save all of your cars to a garage list, and they will always be there even if you ditch them and destroy them.

I've always had this problem in GTA games where you lost your cars forever if you don't return them to a garage, it's just stupid and takes away the fun of paying large amounts of money for modding.

I know that there default owned cars always spawn even if you leave them somewhere, but is this possible for others cars that you have stolen/modded, and just left somewhere? It baffles me that they haven't figured that out yet.

You can pick up 'lost' cars at the impound lot, it's in the SE part of the map marked with an icon that looks like a car in a garage. Cost $250. Don't think it's full proof though, had at least 1 car never show up there for some reason. Also, there are only 2 slots there so I imagine it gets rid of the older 1 when a new car is impounded. 

acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Saving cars in GTA V - Monday, September 23, 2013 11:23 AM ( #789 )
http://forums.n4g.com/GTA-V-Official-Thread-m1098261-p40.aspx post in here 

story u can post in the story thread
Eiffel

Re:GTA V Official Thread - Monday, September 23, 2013 5:31 PM ( #790 )
Anyone catch the Bravodo commercial? Hilarious. 

LtSkittles

• Total Posts : 3113
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Monday, September 23, 2013 6:28 PM ( #791 )
I don't know about you guys, but I love the jumping mechanics. If you run, jump, and then press circle, or b you do like a dive. I was messing around with this earlier, and I started a huge fight between Michael, and the Vargas gang. I did it in between two npcs and they started fighting each other.
Ducky

• Total Posts : 2371
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Monday, September 23, 2013 6:42 PM ( #792 )
LtSkittles

I don't know about you guys, but I love the jumping mechanics. If you run, jump, and then press circle, or b you do like a dive. I was messing around with this earlier, and I started a huge fight between Michael, and the Vargas gang. I did it in between two npcs and they started fighting each other.

I, too, love face planting a wall that I intended to climb over.
LtSkittles

• Total Posts : 3113
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Monday, September 23, 2013 6:47 PM ( #793 )
Ducky

LtSkittles

I, too, love face planting a wall that I intended to climb over.

Yeah, it's funny if it's intentional, not when I'm on a mission.
Eiffel

Re:GTA V Official Thread - Monday, September 23, 2013 9:47 PM ( #794 )
Looks like Niko succumbed to peer pressure.

Eiffel

Re:GTA V Official Thread - Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:47 PM ( #795 )
Didn't know Doc Hammer voices Dirk from Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force, you can definitely hear his Dermott voice role. Rockstar really went all out getting people from Williams Street to voice. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:56 PM>

Chard

• Total Posts : 507
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:55 AM ( #796 )
Just finished the story missions. Best.

felidae

• Total Posts : 44
GTA V framerate/performance fix - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:15 AM ( #797 )
if anyone is having issues with GTA V's framerate/performance on PS3 ... follow the link and invest 5 min. of your time. it helped me alot. 

great game btw 

peace

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Restoring-your-PS3-File-System-amp-Database-Helps-to-Maintain/td-p/37322987
KEVERS

• Total Posts : 18366
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:46 PM ( #798 )
I just got to the point where I play as Trevor. So far I enjoy playing as him more than any of the others. I find myself acting crazy as **** when I play as him, holding up stores and kicking the **** out of randoms. And the missions you first play as him reminded me of some Breaking Bad type shenanigans. 

acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:GTA V Official Thread - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:19 PM ( #799 )

we found a swingset will kinda
Eiffel

Re:GTA V Official Thread - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:49 PM ( #800 )
Anyone got any tips for losing cops after three stars in the desert? Because unless you can make it to a garage, heli or have enough health to chug a fatass plane off the line, you're pretty much ****ed because of all that open space. They stick to you like glue out there. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:50 PM>

Change Page: << < ..31323334353637383940.. > >> | Showing page 40 of 44, messages 781 to 800 of 878 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 3 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread