damn so many COD haters out there

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
chasegarcia

• Total Posts : 123
  • Reward points : 0
damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:36 PM ( #1 )
Black Ops 2 is one of the best FPS around. That's the #1 reason it sells. It is a decent game. Do the haters want them to change the COD formula? It is not going to happen.
NeverEnding1989

• Total Posts : 666
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:50 PM ( #2 )
chasegarcia

Black Ops 2 is one of the best FPS around. That's the #1 reason it sells. It is a decent game. Do the haters want them to change the COD formula? It is not going to happen.

It's very decent. I disagree with everything else.

It's games like this that make me so glad I'm a multi console owner. I always expect a good online shooter this time of year to play with friends. I have Halo 4 this year on my 360, but nothing on my PS3. I'm not buying a broken, annually released game from Activision. 

It must be so frustrating. And the PS3 version of COD has all those issues? Ugh. I hope this turns out to be a turning point of this generation. Gamers: DO NOT buy Call of Duty. 

Of course, the damage has already been done this year. Here's to next year though. 

Welcome to next gen:

AnotherWorld

• Total Posts : 5
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:06 PM ( #3 )
chasegarcia

hahahahaah

just

HAHAHAHAHAH

COD is rubbish dude. You're brainwashed. Not even close to being the best FPS around. Anyone saying that is a joke of a gamer.
Irishguy95

• Total Posts : 578
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:14 PM ( #4 )
Cod's forumla won't change, it's sucked horribly since MW2.
TheNocturnus

• Total Posts : 4400
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:16 PM ( #5 )
chasegarcia

I agree. I have not been a fan of COD MP since World at War. This one is really good. I cannot get enough of it. I don't know what makes it better but it just is. I have always been a BF fan but after the mess that is BF3 I was looking for a better shooter, Black Ops II is it.

My PSN ID is: xNocturnus    XBL Tag is: xX Nocturnus Xx
ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:25 PM ( #6 )
For something to have "haters" (What are you 12 years old? ) it needs to be actually good. I bring up the McDonalds example. Lots of people hate it, but that doesn't make it good. 

flip-it3

• Total Posts : 6628
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:45 PM ( #7 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

For something to have "haters" (What are you 12 years old? ) it needs to be actually good. I bring up the McDonalds example. Lots of people hate it, but that doesn't make it good. 

McDonalds isnt so bad. I do occasionally eat there and I have to give them props for being more transparent about their food with their new marketing campaign. The thing is I won't eat the fries or their most of their burgers unless there wasn't another option.

What I usually get from McD is either an Egg McMuffin (300cals, 14g protein), coffee, or Grilled Chicken Snack Wraps (~250cals). They do have some good options that will fit in a healthy diet when ate in moderation. Most other fast food places don't even have an option for a healthier choice.  
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3213
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:40 PM ( #8 )
chasegarcia

I hope not all decent games receive a "one of the best..." accolade from you.  
MiloGarret

• Total Posts : 1366
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:42 PM ( #9 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

That doesn't make any sense. 
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
coolbeans

Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:44 PM ( #10 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

For something to have "haters" (What are you 12 years old? ) it needs to be actually good.

How many of the titles have you played?
<message edited by coolbeans on Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:46 PM>
ZombieNinjaPanda

Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:10 PM ( #11 )
coolbeans

ZombieNinjaPanda

For something to have "haters" (What are you 12 years old? ) it needs to be actually good.

Every single one except Black Ops.  I dominate the multiplayer whenever I play.

coolbeans

Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:01 PM ( #12 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

coolbeans

ZombieNinjaPanda

I see.  Don't see why you added the bold part though.  Is that meant to validate anything?  
<message edited by coolbeans on Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:09 PM>
Ducky

• Total Posts : 2332
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:45 PM ( #13 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

coolbeans

ZombieNinjaPanda

That's a shame, because BlackOps wasn't all that bad. Storyline kept me interested, and the multiplayer was balanced/fun for the most part, although the balance often made things a bit boring. I wasn't a fan of the muted colours but as far as gameplay is concerned, I found it to be better than CoD4, but the restricted interface (on PC) eventually caused me to lose interest.
<message edited by FatOldMan on Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:47 PM>
ZombieNinjaPanda

Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:50 PM ( #14 )
coolbeans

ZombieNinjaPanda

coolbeans

ZombieNinjaPanda

I see.  Don't see why you added the bold part though.  Is that meant to validate anything?  

Every time I say I don't like cod, that it sucks and give justification or anything, people say I've never played the game and or I suck at it. I definitely don't suck though.

coolbeans

Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:13 PM ( #15 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

Every time I say I don't like cod, that it sucks and give justification or anything, people say I've never played the game and or I suck at it. I definitely don't suck though.

Anyone who presents effective positive/negative points won't get that label from me.  Heck, the "suck at it" excuse means little to me now.  I'm-currently-awful at competitive MP on RAGE yet I'm having a blast. 
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:15 PM ( #16 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

coolbeans

ZombieNinjaPanda

coolbeans

ZombieNinjaPanda

do you have mad ninja skills on Marvel 3?

acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3023
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:43 PM ( #17 )
we all have opinions..u have to understand that

i really dont understand u say they are top sells and the game are decent? 
TooTall19

• Total Posts : 688
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:26 PM ( #18 )
I think COD fans would love BF3 Close Quarters. I no longer have any interest in playing COD.
intense00

• Total Posts : 3
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Sunday, November 18, 2012 1:29 AM ( #19 )
people shouldn't just jump into the bandwagon

the first modern warfare won game of the year... mw 2 was stellar...
B Man

• Total Posts : 8468
Re:damn so many COD haters out there - Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:31 AM ( #20 )
I don't necessarily hate the franchise, I just ****ing can't stand the entire genre at this point.  All of the FPS games are the same cookie-cut bull ****.  You won't see me buy another CoD, Halo or BF game ever, unless one seriously re-defines itself.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread