using chrome, a few days ago i input my email address and password, hit enter and the next screen said server error.
before i get into what i tried, let me note that my wife, on the same computer i tried on can log on and she can log on from her kindle fire hd and she can log on from her cellphone on or off our wifi.
let me just break down the things i did to try to correct the issue:
- tried logging in from my phone using both the app and m.facebook.com, both attempts were on and off wifi
- deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled and tried it again
- tried using internet explorer
- cleared history and cookies from chrome
- reset both the modem and router
- sent fb 2 messages to alert them with no response yet
i know i'm not blocked cause people can still see my acct and from the home page i was able to request and change my password, but even with the new password it gives the same server error webpage when i try to get on.
anybody heard of this? any other thoughts as far as why it happened or how to get back in?
<message edited by Nizzy79 on Friday, December 07, 2012 6:26 AM>