Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 53 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
  • Reward points : 0
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:33 AM ( #1 )

I don't know why, but it reminds me how much i enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2 and how much i hated 3 and 4.

Out October 29th.

Kon

• Total Posts : 11113
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:37 AM ( #2 )
ARRRRR Me like some milk i tell ya.
Stop Cyberbullying!

13/05/2014 - The day innovation died.
moegooner88

• Total Posts : 2046
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:39 AM ( #3 )
Thanks for sharing, not sure what exactly to think about the new direction for the series, AC3 was definitely a step in the wrong direction, will we get to explore cities in BF like we used to do in 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, ones worth exploring, not boring, and bland ones like Boston, and NY. Also naval missions were boring, and tacky.
<message edited by moegooner88 on Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:43 AM>
MattyG

• Total Posts : 3355
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:41 AM ( #4 )
Looks pretty cool. Sure it might be getting milked a bit, but at least they are trying new things with each one. As long as this isn't AC3 with more naval missions, I'll be fine with it.

Kon

Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:41 AM ( #5 )
moegooner88

Thanks for sharing, not sure what exactly to think about the new direction for the series, AC3 was definitely a step in the right direction, will we get to explore cities in BF like we used to do in 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, ones worth exploring, not boring, and bland ones like Boston, and NY.

fixed.
Stop Cyberbullying!

moegooner88

Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:42 AM ( #6 )
Kon

moegooner88

Thanks for sharing, not sure what exactly to think about the new direction for the series, AC3 was definitely a step in the right direction, will we get to explore cities in BF like we used to do in 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, ones worth exploring, not boring, and bland ones like Boston, and NY.

fixed.

A pirate's opinion doesn't count
<message edited by moegooner88 on Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:44 AM>
MattyG

Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:44 AM ( #7 )
moegooner88

Thanks for sharing, not sure what exactly to think about the new direction for the series, AC3 was definitely a step in the wrong direction, will we get to explore cities in BF like we used to do in 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, ones worth exploring, not boring, and bland ones like Boston, and NY.

I enjoyed AC3 (actually playing it right now), but it just felt like they were trying too hard. I think that it held your hand too much during the main missions, there wasn't much leeway with how you execute plans and stuff. And yeah, the cities are just too small compared to 2 and BH. Still, I love the time period and story, except for the ending.

moegooner88

Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:46 AM ( #8 )
MattyG

moegooner88

Thanks for sharing, not sure what exactly to think about the new direction for the series, AC3 was definitely a step in the wrong direction, will we get to explore cities in BF like we used to do in 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, ones worth exploring, not boring, and bland ones like Boston, and NY.

I enjoyed AC3 (actually playing it right now), but it just felt like they were trying too hard. I think that it held your hand too much during the main missions, there wasn't much leeway with how you execute plans and stuff. And yeah, the cities are just too small compared to 2 and BH. Still, I love the time period and story, except for the ending.

AC3's ending was a slap in the face, Brotherhood represents the peak of the series, one of the best endings as well.
MattyG

Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:51 AM ( #9 )
moegooner88

MattyG

moegooner88

AC3's ending was a slap in the face, Brotherhood represents the peak of the series, one of the best endings as well.

I loved Connor's ending, but Desmond's ending felt like 

*SPOILERS*

they knew people were sick of Desmond and promised that his story would be over, so they had to come up with an easy way of killing him off while ending the 2012 threat AND keeping a villain alive. It was just very rushed and it seemed too late and out of the blue to go "hey, yeah Juno? She's a bad guy. BUY OUR NEXT GAME!"
<message edited by MattyG on Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:53 AM>

moegooner88

Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 12:01 PM ( #10 )
Youtube video is now private, watch the trailer here: http://gamingeverything.c...-debut-trailer-leaked/

@Matty, Connor's ending was satisfying, I actually never got why so many people hated him, I thought his character was the exact opposite of Ezio, which was a much needed change after playing with Ezio for 3 games.
SanMarco

• Total Posts : 989
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 12:35 PM ( #11 )
They make better games not under pressure. Ac3 was crap. Ac2 brotherhood was excellent. It was a revamped version of ac2 ( which was good too). I hope this is good. Surprised they're calling it ac4 and not ac:black flag

Oh and yeah Desmond and Connor are horrible characters, never wanna see them again. 

The whole point of ac is to be a bad azz character in historic times.  Not be in modern times pressing buttons and jumping off boxes.
<message edited by SanMarco on Saturday, March 02, 2013 12:39 PM>
PSN: Mr_Mojo__Risin-
Nate-Dog

• Total Posts : 2115
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:06 PM ( #12 )
- Make fourth sequel in a row 
- Take one element from that game that people thought was decent and make whole game based on it 

Ubisoft logic.

Ducky

• Total Posts : 2371
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:33 PM ( #13 )
So the series has evolved from a guy who drowns in water to a pirate.

... or this is another ploy by Ubi to win back the PC crowd.
Kon

Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:36 PM ( #14 )

Stop Cyberbullying!

acemonkey

• Total Posts : 3092
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:36 PM ( #15 )
wow thats fast..AC the new Call of Duty dropping games like sports games now
moegooner88

Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:38 PM ( #16 )
Kon

Releasing the game on PC on the same date as consoles should do it, as for the exclusive content, it has been going on for 4 games now, so expected tbh.
Ducky

• Total Posts : 2371
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:38 PM ( #17 )
Ubi should release a PC version of that content as a torrent.
Irishguy95

• Total Posts : 582
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:41 PM ( #18 )
Games been in development since 2011. Making it side by side with AC3
flip-it3

• Total Posts : 6628
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:52 PM ( #19 )
The main issue isn't console exclusive dlc but the DRM. If they remove that I bet they will see more sales. 
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer - Sunday, March 03, 2013 2:58 PM ( #20 )
Four pistols?

They're making this series stupider and stupider. 

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 53 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread