New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay

TheRot

• Total Posts : 3443
  • Reward points : 0
New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 3:23 AM ( #1 )
mmm looks too grey..
Tewi-Inaba

• Total Posts : 2216
Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 3:30 AM ( #2 )
23 shades of grey and quick time events.
sounds like a fun and interesting game

Friend Code:1650-0941-8045
Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 4:03 AM ( #3 )
Looks terrible, and as always will be overrated like everything from Guerrilla Games. 

moegooner88

• Total Posts : 2046
Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 6:09 AM ( #4 )
Glad they decided to stick to the grey environments, always enjoyed that atmosphere. 

@ Eiffel, Primal, and MediEvil were great games, two of the most underrated games I have played.
Eiffel

Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 6:36 AM ( #5 )
moegooner88

Glad they decided to stick to the grey environments, always enjoyed that atmosphere. 

@ Eiffel, Primal, and MediEvil were great games, two of the most underrated games I have played.

Okay? It's Killzone, it doesn't matter who makes it, everything about is all flare and no substance this looks no different. In any case you're looking at another Resistance: Burning Skies. There's really no saving face for this franchise. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Friday, March 22, 2013 6:49 AM>

moegooner88

• Total Posts : 2046
Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 6:48 AM ( #6 )
Eiffel

moegooner88

Okay? Relevance? Or did you seriously think that just because SCE Cambridge was renamed Guerrilla Cambridge that Guerrilla Games had any past involvement in games prior to their existence as a company? 

It's Killzone, it doesn't matter who makes it, everything about is all flare and no substance this looks no different. 

Nice stealth edit, I was being on topic, KZM is developed by Guerrilla Cambridge, and hence my reply, unless you actually thought Guerrilla Games was developing it.
Eiffel

Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 6:52 AM ( #7 )
moegooner88

Eiffel

moegooner88

Okay? Relevance? Or did you seriously think that just because SCE Cambridge was renamed Guerrilla Cambridge that Guerrilla Games had any past involvement in games prior to their existence as a company? 

It's Killzone, it doesn't matter who makes it, everything about is all flare and no substance this looks no different. 

Nice stealth edit, I was being on topic, KZM is developed by Guerrilla Cambridge, and hence my reply, unless you actually thought Guerrilla Games was developing it.

It's early in the morning, that's my excuse. Didn't catch it until moments later. I'm used to replying to stupid statements so much that it's become too lazy for my full focus, be it the usual from Kon or DaThreats. 
<message edited by Eiffel on Friday, March 22, 2013 6:56 AM>

FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15453
Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 12:06 PM ( #8 )
One thing for sure is people are quick to shout out how they don;t like something over liking something on n4g....

I am looking forward to this game... I can wait it will be a must have....
[ali
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Friday, March 22, 2013 1:21 PM ( #9 )
looks like a really good vita game.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
TooTall19

• Total Posts : 690
Re:New Killzone Mercenaries Interview/Gameplay - Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:40 AM ( #10 )
This is incredible for a handheld. I like the 52 card deck idea.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread