Blizzard reveals new game titled Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft

Hrasda

• Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
Blizzard reveals new game titled Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft - Friday, March 22, 2013 11:30 AM ( #1 )
Blizzard has just revealed its new game titled Hearthstone heroes of Warcraft. The game will release on iMac, iPad and PC.

<message edited by cgoodno on Friday, March 22, 2013 11:44 AM>
cgoodno

• Total Posts : 3393
Re:Blizzard reveals new game titled Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft - Friday, March 22, 2013 11:41 AM ( #2 )
*yawn*

And, these guys come off as very arrogant in "Oh, we're like used to big games only with tons of people and really complex concepts and we're, like, totally able to do Indie-style games that combine everything anyone would want without any hassle."

All I heard was: here's us unable to develop a game outside of our old IPs and it's a card game for iOS rather than taking the talent we have and making something that others can't.
FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15347
Re:Blizzard reveals new game titled Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft - Friday, March 22, 2013 3:20 PM ( #3 )
I don;t know... I am in on it.. I going to give it ago for sure...

I like magic the gathering but they never brought the full game of that to the consoles what not... This will let you have a full deck you can build and change and bring to the game... you also get to earn cards as you play so...

I am in...
[ali
cgoodno

• Total Posts : 3393
Re:Blizzard reveals new game titled Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft - Friday, March 22, 2013 3:49 PM ( #4 )
FAT MAN GO BOOM
I like magic the gathering but they never brought the full game of that to the consoles what not... This will let you have a full deck you can build and change and bring to the game... you also get to earn cards as you play so...
Huh?

http://www.ign.com/articl...anewalkers-2013-review

Whoooop

• Total Posts : 5653
Re:Blizzard reveals new game titled Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft - Friday, March 22, 2013 3:49 PM ( #5 )
FAT MAN GO BOOM

I don;t know... I am in on it.. I going to give it ago for sure...

I am in...

Is there a game you don't like Fat Man?  ;)

FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15347
Re:Blizzard reveals new game titled Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft - Friday, March 22, 2013 6:10 PM ( #6 )
cgoodno

FAT MAN GO BOOM
Huh?

http://www.ign.com/articl...anewalkers-2013-review

pre-made decks...

you can't mix your own decks...
[ali

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages