Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
brandonb21

• Total Posts : 39
  • Reward points : 0
Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 4:55 PM ( #1 )

two teenage boys shot a baby in the face with a gun today, killing the baby what is wrong with these boys whats wrong with my generation? 

http://www.cnn.com/2013/0...x.html?hpt=hp_t1 
PeeWizzle

• Total Posts : 2870
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 5:08 PM ( #2 )
Being the descendant of previous human generations is the problem with your generation.  
My soul is still dancing.  
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3288
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 5:12 PM ( #3 )
Heard this on the radio coming back from work.   

Thoughts and prayers go out to the families, friends, etc. of those involved.  
<message edited by coolbeans on Friday, March 22, 2013 5:13 PM>
B Man

• Total Posts : 8479
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 6:32 PM ( #4 )
That is so beyond f*cked up.  Why stop at treating the 14 year old as an adult?  He should get just as much of a punishment as the 17 year old.  Even a five year old knows the morality and consequences of shooting a f*cking baby.
<message edited by B Man on Friday, March 22, 2013 6:34 PM>
longdongsilverz

• Total Posts : 77
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 6:45 PM ( #5 )
This completely turns my stomach and damn near makes me want to cry. I can't even imagine what that mother and father are going through. The sad thing is that there have always been ****s and crazy people and, unfortunately, those kinds of people will always exist as long as there are people. It baffles me how anyone could do something so horrendous. I mean, did they think it was funny? Did they have ridiculous anger issues that made them hate the baby because it cried? We try and make sense of all the bad and unfathomable things that happen in life, but when it all boils down, there's no use. Some things can't be understood by good, sane people because as good, sane people, our brains could never think like these two guys' did. I don't think there's any word that can describe this boy or what posessed him to do something like this, other than pure evil.

That's not to say that he didn't have a hard life growing up or that he hadn't had horrible things happen to him; but there is no excuse for this.

Check out www.snsclan.com
We're recruiting!
JimRome

• Total Posts : 953
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 7:00 PM ( #6 )
When I was in a foreign country. I witnessed/overheard a public hanging of two boys, who killed a young girl. Let's do the same to these savages. 

[font="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]

B Man

Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 7:07 PM ( #7 )
JimRome

When I was in a foreign country. I witnessed/overheard a public hanging of two boys, who killed a young girl. Let's do the same to these savages. 

I'd rather do a public stoning, or something else a little more drawn out so they feel pain before death.
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 7:46 PM ( #8 )
B Man

a five year old knows the morality and consequences of shooting a f*cking baby.

I don't think any 5 year old can grasp the concept of dying.
SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 7:57 PM ( #9 )
I wonder how old bebe was.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
ichimaru

• Total Posts : 2572
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 7:57 PM ( #10 )
-MD-

B Man

I did.it depemds in your environment, some hide thr gravity of death from kids. others have no choice
  O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?- Jeremiah 4:14 False tears bring pai
ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 7:59 PM ( #11 )
The hilarious thing is that the world today is 100X better than what it was even 300 years ago. 

Eiffel

• Total Posts : 11966
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 8:00 PM ( #12 )
-MD-

B Man

A field trip to a slaughter house explained enough to me when I was a kid. Same trauma should apply. 

SmokeyMcBear

• Total Posts : 14805
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 8:03 PM ( #13 )
hilarious... i do not think that word means what you think it means.

All work and no play.. makes odion go something something
B Man

Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 8:35 PM ( #14 )
-MD-

B Man

I had the talk at 5 when my pet mouse died.  I think any kid that age would as long as it's explained to them.

ZombieNinjaPanda

The hilarious thing is that the world today is 100X better than what it was even 300 years ago.  

To me that's what makes this even worse.  Humans have become so much more civilized since 300 years ago.  I'm sure a lot of people did a lot of bad things back then just to survive.  Plus psychology was non-existent which I think has greatly reduced the amount of crazies out there walking around.  The real hilarious thing is that there are some countries out there today still living like everyone did 300+ years ago.
<message edited by B Man on Friday, March 22, 2013 8:40 PM>
Dagobert

• Total Posts : 204
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Friday, March 22, 2013 11:18 PM ( #15 )
-MD-

B Man

Uhh yeah if that 5 year old has down syndrome, then maybe he or she wouldn't be able to grasp the concept of dying.  I don't know about you but damn bruh, I knew what death was when I was like ****ing 2 or 3 .
FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15453
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:37 AM ( #16 )
B Man

-MD-

B Man

I had the talk at 5 when my pet mouse died.  I think any kid that age would as long as it's explained to them. 

I agree...

My question though is this....

Where the hell is the parents... 

Where is the gun cabinet and trigger locks...

Plus Story says they were teens... 

the one that shot the baby should be placed in a wood chipper slowly and the one that watch shot...
<message edited by FAT MAN GO BOOM on Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:52 AM>
[ali
TheRot

• Total Posts : 3443
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Sunday, March 24, 2013 2:20 AM ( #17 )
reinforces my pro-death penalty stance
xXxSeTTriPxXx

• Total Posts : 277
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:57 PM ( #18 )
Knowing what something is and having understanding of what something is, is to different things.

No child has a full comprehension of life and death.you can tell them and in time they will learn from life experience. 

But saying they were told so they most understand is bs.

Im not in defence of them, they need to learn through punishment what they've done.
ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:00 PM ( #19 )
damn kids are learning this **** from video games. #banthem

B Man

Re:Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby - Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:09 PM ( #20 )
xXxSeTTriPxXx

Knowing what something is and having understanding of what something is, is to different things.

No child has a full comprehension of life and death.you can tell them and in time they will learn from life experience. 

But saying they were told so they most understand is bs.

Im not in defence of them, they need to learn through punishment what they've done.

If you honestly can say you didn't have a full grasp on what death was at 14 years old, then you have some other larger issue going on.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread