OK so why is it.....

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
Zha1tan

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:04 AM ( #1 )
That if you say anything and I mean ANYTHING negative or critical of PS3  or SONY on this site (even if it is well thought out and legitimate) do you get attacked by hordes of "people" assuming you play xbox and "pay for online."

Are gamers really in such a state that they are unable to be critical of their chosen platform they are a fan of? and anyone who is is evil and shockingly a "member of the other camp."

By all means enjoy and appreciate products but don't go full retard flying the flag for a corporation like you are a member of their tribe, corporations are not evil per say but they are not your family or your best buddy in need of defending. And I thought it was of sense to criticise something you like so feedback is taken and it gets improved later on.

Sony is not perfect and neither are their games.

endrant/
ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:07 AM ( #2 )
Inb4 lock. Sorry Op, I cannot respond to this thread due to past circumstances.

FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15453
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:20 AM ( #3 )
Zha1tan

That if you say anything and I mean ANYTHING negative or critical of PS3  or SONY on this site (even if it is well thought out and legitimate) do you get attacked by hordes of "people" assuming you play xbox and "pay for online."

Are gamers really in such a state that they are unable to be critical of their chosen platform they are a fan of? and anyone who is is evil and shockingly a "member of the other camp."

By all means enjoy and appreciate products but don't go full retard flying the flag for a corporation like you are a member of their tribe, corporations are not evil per say but they are not your family or your best buddy in need of defending. And I thought it was of sense to criticise something you like so feedback is taken and it gets improved later on.

endrant/

Now if you were to replace ps3 with 360 and sony with MS you would have the same thing but on the other side...

no mater if it is one or other it is about games...  

Can one system be better than the other yeah sure   but between the too it  is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other...

You like you system, be it ps3 or 360 play it. Don;t complain cause I tell you what... you will not convince one side or the other that they could be wrong about something...  

Specially when their money is invested in something...

I understand your rant but again... it falls upon deaf ears mate...

put your energy into something better... first off it will be better for you and time well spent yes...

Cheers and game on... no matter the disk is playing in a 360 pc or ps3 or cards or dice...  cheers and keep playing...
[ali
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:38 AM ( #4 )
fanboys
ichimaru

• Total Posts : 2572
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:42 AM ( #5 )
Zha1tan

endrant/
 I suspect the general make up of our main page members are very passionate middle-high school gamers. and by passionate I mean angst. by gamers I mean fanatics. its human nature to want convince another that  you own a  product worth supporting.  it's  childhood habit to want others to enjoy what you do.  when a  child  matures however,  one  realizes that everyone has differing opinions of what they believe to be the best. mainpage n4g  had yet to meet this level of maturation.  don't worry screening how foolish the mob  behaviour there is,  and just laugh and enjoy your games of choice.  also hang out here in the forums,  the  mods actually do there jobs to keep favoritism to a minimum and there's ending conversation here.

<message edited by ichimaru on Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:44 AM>
  O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?- Jeremiah 4:14 False tears bring pai
WildArmed

• Total Posts : 10162
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:59 AM ( #6 )
The front page is very polarizing. People stopped believing in 'middle grounds'. It's kind of sad really. You have PS3 and 360 fans turned "fanboys" because they feel they need to choose a side. Without it, they'll be in no man's land getting flack from both sides. I really don't like the polarizing nature of the comments section, a lil' maturity would go a long way. 

RyuCloudStrife

• Total Posts : 1864
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 2:06 AM ( #7 )
How would you know I don't work for Sony?
PS4 day 1 along with Killzone: Shadow Fall, Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and an extra controller ^_^
Dagobert

• Total Posts : 204
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:22 AM ( #8 )
LOL B YOU MAD!
caseh

• Total Posts : 317
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 6:20 AM ( #9 )
Ahh this old chestnut has been thrown about for years, people actually used to get beatings at my school for favoring Sega (Megadrive) over Nintendo (SNES) and vice versa. The only thing thats changed since those days is the beatings are now verbal rather than physical thanks to the interwebs. LONG LIVE THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

Irishguy95

• Total Posts : 582
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 8:47 AM ( #10 )
Main page is currently a well known Sony fansite, used to be MS.
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 7018
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 9:57 AM ( #11 )
It's because you touch yourself at night.

feels

• Total Posts : 49
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:48 AM ( #12 )
what are you talking about this place is full of anti sony and ps3 pathetic people

Pandamobile

• Total Posts : 1709
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:52 AM ( #13 )
Sony fanboys pretty much control the front page. 
Irishguy95

Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:53 AM ( #14 )
@feels Yeah and it has even more Ps Fanboys than anyone else, by quite a large margin. Articles which are Anti Sony, Pro Sony, Anti MS, Pro MS also PC and WiiU.....all of them...attract all fanboys. Almost every article is dominated by Sony muppets
<message edited by Irishguy95 on Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:56 AM>
thebudgetgamer

Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:07 PM ( #15 )
Please keep front page crap on the front page.

wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:34 PM ( #16 )
thebudgetgamer

Please keep front page crap on the front page.

Irishguy95

Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:53 PM ( #17 )
This isn't front page crap, we aren't attacking each other over consoles. This is simply admitting what the Front page has become. The front has always been like this, shifting between fanbases. It's just the users. Nothing more nothing less
thebudgetgamer

Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:59 PM ( #18 )
"This isn't front page crap" Continues talking front page crap.

ShAkKa

• Total Posts : 5909
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 1:23 PM ( #19 )
I find those who get so worked up about what fanboys do or don't do more annoying than the fanboys themselves. 

redDevil87

• Total Posts : 8354
Re:OK so why is it..... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 1:47 PM ( #20 )
Based Shakka wins the thread.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread