I have a dream...

TheMART

• Total Posts : 3356
  • Reward points : 0
I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:58 PM ( #1 )
WiiU should fail (its doing a good job already looking at the latest weekly sales numbers), Nintendo should be a software only supplier (well its ok if they will be releasing the handhelds) and Sega should return with a homeconsole.

Why?

Just grab some coke and popcorn, sit back and watch this greatly done Dreamcast youtube movie of its games, best movie made about its games ever:

http://sega-addicts.murnaumusic.com/?p=36776

So much more interesting stuff on it, than that the Wii since 2006 gave, or that the WiiU seems to be getting (hardly 3rd party support too, just the Nintendo 1st party stuff). The wrong console has died really looking at this amazing line up of games for a console that just was there for about 2 years.

ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:22 PM ( #2 )
I guess Mart is an armchair analyst now. Meanwhile real analysts are saying it's doing bad but that's expected. I have a dream...that one day you'll stop making WiiU thread after Thread.

Ducky

• Total Posts : 2334
Re:I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:25 PM ( #3 )
TheMART at Xboxkings

So much more interesting stuff on it, than that the Wii since 2006 gave, or that the WiiU seems to be getting (hardly 3rd party support too, just the Nintendo 1st party stuff). The wrong console has died really looking at this amazing line up of games for a console that just was there for about 2 years. 

All of that goes down to developers.
WiiU failing or Sega making a new home console isn't going to make the industry do a 180 and start producing those kinds of games again.

All you're really saying is that you have dreams about a console failing. You might want to aspire for more in life, mate.
<message edited by Ducky on Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:28 PM>
TheMART

• Total Posts : 3356
Re:I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:35 PM ( #4 )

If one would just watch that Youtube video, which both of you obviously didn't knowing the video is 30 mins of greatness and the quick responds you had, one would actually see its correct.

My dream is indeed that Nintendo could be switched for Sega. Because Sega at least experimented with games, had a broad range of them good ones. Not just Sonic and rehashing the 1st party IP's for decades like Nintendo does, but actually good new cool surprising stuff. We've seen what Nintendo brought since 2006. A lackluster line up, rehashes of decades old IP's and made it possible to release a whole lot of shovelware minigame nonsense on the market.

Again, you might want to watch that video before one posts.

<message edited by TheMART at Xboxkings on Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:38 PM>

ShAkKa

• Total Posts : 5897
Re:I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:42 PM ( #5 )
I too have a dream... ♪Can't touch this... ta da da...♪

ZombieNinjaPanda

• Total Posts : 11431
Re:I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:48 PM ( #6 )

Ducky

• Total Posts : 2334
Re:I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:48 PM ( #7 )
TheMART at Xboxkings

My dream is indeed that Nintendo could be switched for Sega. Because Sega at least experimented with games, had a broad range of them good ones. Not just Sonic and rehashing the 1st party IP's for decades like Nintendo does, but actually good new cool surprising stuff. We've seen what Nintendo brought since 2006. A lackluster line up, rehashes of decades old IP's and made it possible to release a whole lot of shovelware minigame nonsense on the market.

Again, you might want to watch that video before one posts.

None of that had to do with console hardware failing though.
If Sega made varied IPs, good for them, they can still make more of them now.
If Nintendo rehashes IPs, then their console failing won't change things much for them if they move to hardware.

... and watching a 30 minute video of gameclips isn't necessary to respond to your post. 
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8195
Re:I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:51 PM ( #8 )
Ducky

All you're really saying is that you have dreams about a console failing. You might want to aspire for more in life, mate.

ShAkKa

• Total Posts : 5897
Re:I have a dream... - Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:52 PM ( #9 )
ZombieNinjaPanda

It's always God of War... AntiSonyans are so predictable -_-

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages