Is anyone else upset that Metal Gear Solid is no longer exclusive

blitzburns4

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Is anyone else upset that Metal Gear Solid is no longer exclusive - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:32 PM ( #1 )

TheRot

• Total Posts : 3443
Re:Is anyone else upset that Metal Gear Solid is no longer exclusive - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:34 PM ( #2 )
no because i am not a baby also mgs 1 remake on gamecube, mgs 2 xbox version, and mgs 3 on 3ds and x-box 360.
PeeWizzle

• Total Posts : 2859
Re:Is anyone else upset that Metal Gear Solid is no longer exclusive - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:34 PM ( #3 )
No. 
My soul is still dancing.  
blitzburns4

• Total Posts : 2
Re:Is anyone else upset that Metal Gear Solid is no longer exclusive - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:37 PM ( #4 )
****it, pressed enter and it created a new thread, but whatever. I just feel that this console war could have been OVER had Square Enix, Capcom, and Koonami stuck with the Playstation brand. I get that Square would go multi plat. I get that Capcom would go multi plat. But Koonami? Man, MGS4 was what made sure the PS3 didn't completely flop when it was released. This is literally as massive a blow as if Microsoft lost Halo, it's really that big. Anyways, this entire console war is just stupid business to me, and Microsoft has a track record of just not giving a flying **** about their customers while Sony is about to have negative profits because of their quality. I can't say I'm surprised, and it's completely these companies rights since they aren't first party, but I'm still disappointed that every single major game publisher bailed on Sony like this.
-MD-

• Total Posts : 8196
Re:Is anyone else upset that Metal Gear Solid is no longer exclusive - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:37 PM ( #5 )
You'd have to be retarded to be mad about something like that.
LtSkittles

• Total Posts : 3076
Re:Is anyone else upset that Metal Gear Solid is no longer exclusive - Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:37 PM ( #6 )
There's already two threads to discuss MGS V, and Metal Gear Solid is multiplat because Konami wants to make more money, and Kojima has come up with a multiplat engine.

Please use one of these threads to talk about it.

http://forums.n4g.com/tm....98&mpage=1#1124098

http://forums.n4g.com/Koj...tom-Pain-m1122222.aspx

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages