Please fill out my survey for my CJ class!

DaThreats

• Total Posts : 1596
  • Reward points : 0
Please fill out my survey for my CJ class! - Monday, April 08, 2013 8:07 PM ( #1 )
Hey guys, I had to do my own assignment for a CJ class at my university, this is the assignment I created and it is a survey about "anonymity and confidentiality". If you do not know what each word really means, here it is.

Confidentiality: Researchers know the identity of a research subject but promise to not reveal any information that can be attributed to an individual subject.

Anonymity: The identity of a research subject is not known, and it is therefore impossible to link data about a subject to an individual's name.

Please fill it out as I am looking to gather information, if you do not want your identity revealed just pm the answers. 

Survey 

Anonymity and Confidentiality 

1.     Would you feel comfortable doing a survey that has asked you a very personal question, and has said that it will grant you anonymity or confidentiality?

Answer_________

2.     If no, is it anonymity or confidentiality the reason you do not wish to do the survey?

Answer_________

3.     Do you truly believe if you complete a survey of confidentiality or anonymity, no one would really find out it was you who answered?

Answer__________ 

4.     Do you feel it is right if a law enforcer or any type of investigator asks the professor or researcher to reveal the identity of the people that did the surveys for a crime being investigated?

Answer___________

5.     If number 4 has happened to you or any similar incident where they had to reveal the identity of surveyors, would you do another survey again?

Answer___________

6.     Would you grant any commitment of doing a survey, if there was no anonymity or confidentiality involved and everyone would know your identity right afterwards?

Answer____________

7.    Depending on the survey question, would you allow a survey that was once filled in anonymity or confidentiality to allow the identities be revealed in 25 years?

Answer____________

Thanks!  

Kon

• Total Posts : 10869
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Please fill out my survey for my CJ class! - Monday, April 08, 2013 8:21 PM ( #2 )
1-yes
2-
3-yes
4-yes
5-no
6-no
7-yes
Stop Cyberbullying!

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission