Drive Club Idea`s

sprinterboy

• Total Posts : 317
  • Reward points : 0
Drive Club Idea`s - Friday, April 12, 2013 10:57 AM ( #1 )
Was sitting watching some Drive Club Videos yesterday and came up with some good ideas for the game.  Imagine if your with club members racing against another club in a 4hr race where its upto your team to win the race, whoever is in the car at the time only gets there gears and rev counter on the hud display while your 3 other team members watch with realtime stats of tyre temperature, fuel consumption, gear problems, lap times, suspension and general mechanical problems. 

Your team could then relay info through the mics to the player racing, like telling him to take it easy as tyres are still showing blue and are not performing at optimal performance or when he comes in to pit, its upto the 3 players to interact and work as a team with colour coded QTE`s, each player having a different colour and they only press triangle, square or R1 when there colour comes up to get a quick pit stop, does the team put maximum fuel in with only 10 laps to go or do they put half in, is the nose cone good enough to finish the race etc. 

Also between the club members they can edit race footage to make a montage of there best lap/race clips or seasonal montage.  If your playing on your own just doing some practice laps then the light bar could show blue for cold tyres and red for warm or how about split colours for the flags in a new F1 game.  Please discuss any other ideas you may have in the thread for any PS4 game which could use the camera and mic with the controller effectively

Is that better for you Kon lol, so anal on this site.
<message edited by sprinterboy on Friday, April 12, 2013 11:57 AM>
wishingW3L

• Total Posts : 1091
launch PS4 games that I want - Friday, April 12, 2013 6:37 PM ( #2 )
it'll be hard to chose games for the PS4 at launch. I doubt I will be able to buy more than 2... inFamous is by default but now the problem is Drive Club  or Killzone? 

But to be honest, I was expecting a new MotorStorm because those games are mindlessly fun and with the incremental of power they could have delivered something really unique but Drive Club looks like it has been done before on Forza Horizon and NFS Shift... Killzone is not looking very good either. The demo felt like a COD wanna be with some elements of Crysis in the mix and I don't like neither of those games. I was expecting gameplay more in line with Killzone 2 which I loved. But inFamous is gonna be crazy... The first 2 games were simply amazing. Deep Down is looking interesting too and it'd be nice if it's a launch tittle.
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10857
Re:Drive Club Idea`s - Saturday, April 13, 2013 9:06 PM ( #3 )
Honestly I'm not sure about your idea, I think it'd only work if it sold millions right off the bat and had a huge following, which it won't because everyone, like always, will wait on GT.

That aside what I can tell you is, I REALLY ****ING LIKE CARS, THEY'RE ALL I THINK ABOUT...
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread