Nintendo direct PR format

FAT MAN GO BOOM

• Total Posts : 15362
  • Reward points : 0
Nintendo direct PR format - Saturday, April 20, 2013 7:28 AM ( #1 )
hey guys i have to ask... Is there anyone that likes this nintendo direct??? I think the camera is gotten to Iwata's head... http://www.nintendo.com/n...om_mid=_BRceiTB8yFwHsy I really hate it... \i mean is there no one over there in the nintendo pr departed that could say hey boss this is not good... it is okay for e3 but all of nintendos new games are being shown off here for the first ... my problems are this.. it is clinical accent is annoying to listen to for long periods of time. feels like work than talking about fun things like a ceo being presented with the up coming titles for the qrt what not... I am sorry i think it is one of the lamest thing... except in a e3 space what not... this is a poor way to talk about exciting games coming up... I am i wrong or is there gamers that like this format of information???
[ali
Kenshin_BATT0USAI

• Total Posts : 10816
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Nintendo direct PR format - Saturday, April 20, 2013 1:10 PM ( #2 )
My issue with Nintendo Direct is simply this. It sounds like a sales pitch and that pisses me off. I mean the **** they announce is great, but man they gotta work on their delivery. I mean I loved the reveal of Link to the Past 2, but I DID NOT care for what Reggie had to say(frankly I hate the guy)
Formerly Known as Hellbringer. PSN: KenshinBATT0USAI 3DS: 2895-6892-5663 Steam: Vashlion

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread