So embarrassing

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 48 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version
thebudgetgamer

• Total Posts : 6958
  • Reward points : 0
So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 4:55 PM ( #1 )
When I was a kid I used to go to my grandmothers church and there was this girl named Jovanni that I was so in love with. For years I would do everything I could to get her to like me. I always just figured since she was a church girl she was not interested in dating at all, but I kept on trying. Year after year, through summer camps and all other activities.

At some point her cousin started coming to the church so we hung out and talked, she was really cool and made me laugh so I thought that was cool.

One day I'm walking by and I overhear. "Good, now you have to deal with him." It was such a soul crushing experience that I almost gave up on girls for about three days.
Rage_S90

• Total Posts : 7899
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 4:59 PM ( #2 )
My sisters bf caught me masterbating. 

/Thread 

...But wait, that's not how the story ends. Dude actually got me laid(iI was a virgin). So really this is a success story. 

MidnytRain

• Total Posts : 3489
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 7:09 PM ( #3 )
Dang, son, that had to be hard... I don't get why people don't just ask a person out and get it over with. You said this is when you were a kid, so I guess you were shy and/or didn't really know... But when things like that happen, all that tells you is that the girl wasn't for you and might not have been worth the time anyway...
moegooner88

• Total Posts : 2042
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 7:14 PM ( #4 )
- [This post was marked as helpful]
Rage_S90

My sisters bf caught me masterbating. 

/Thread 

...But wait, that's not how the story ends. Dude actually got me laid(iI was a virgin). So really this is a success story. 

Was he gentle 
thebudgetgamer

Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 7:24 PM ( #5 )
MidnytRain

Dang, son, that had to be hard... I don't get why people don't just ask a person out and get it over with. You said this is when you were a kid, so I guess you were shy and/or didn't really know... But when things like that happen, all that tells you is that the girl wasn't for you and might not have been worth the time anyway...

I fist met her when I was eight or so, she was the first girl to give me funny feelings on the inside. The wanting to date her thing didn't happen till a few years later because I had stopped going for a while.
God she was so pretty, jet black hair she's Puerto Rican but had Asian eyes and the cutest dimples ever.

Thing is I was dating girls in school, but I was powerless when it came to her. I think she ended up with some jobless wannabee gangster.
MattyG

• Total Posts : 3346
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 7:28 PM ( #6 )
I had a situation kinda like you, Budget. There was a girl when I was younger- probably late 12 early 13-  that I was CONVINCED I was in love with (I now realized I was just a dumb kid). I asked her out, got turned down twice even though we were best friends. She went through five guys this one year, all of them treated her like crap, two of them were like brothers to me. Eventually I just had to give up. Looking back, it's one of my biggest regrets because I looked like a dumba** the whole time, and all for nothing. 

thebudgetgamer

Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 7:35 PM ( #7 )
MattyG

I had a situation kinda like you, Budget. There was a girl when I was younger- probably late 12 early 13-  that I was CONVINCED I was in love with (I now realized I was just a dumb kid). I asked her out, got turned down twice even though we were best friends. She went through five guys this one year, all of them treated her like crap, two of them were like brothers to me. Eventually I just had to give up. Looking back, it's one of my biggest regrets because I looked like a dumba** the whole time, and all for nothing. 

Some times we fail miserably, as long as you can look back and laugh at yourself your doing all right. Better to try and get shot down like a low flying duck than to never do anything.  
TheColbertinator

• Total Posts : 7301
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 7:55 PM ( #8 )
Cried in 2nd grade when I had to make a speech

MidnytRain

Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 8:02 PM ( #9 )
thebudgetgamer

MidnytRain

I fist met her when I was eight or so, she was the first girl to give me funny feelings on the inside. The wanting to date her thing didn't happen till a few years later because I had stopped going for a while.
God she was so pretty, jet black hair she's Puerto Rican but had Asian eyes and the cutest dimples ever.

Thing is I was dating girls in school, but I was powerless when it came to her. I think she ended up with some jobless wannabee gangster.

Don't they all? LOL
coolbeans

• Total Posts : 3242
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 8:09 PM ( #10 )
Cried in the 12th grade when I had to make a speech.  
thebudgetgamer

Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 8:12 PM ( #11 )
TheColbertinator

You up in here cause you cried in the second grade.

Tewi-Inaba

• Total Posts : 2216
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 8:14 PM ( #12 )
When I was about 11-12 don't quite remember 
I went to the beach with friends and had to go to the restroom
was in a real hurry since the sand was so **** ****ing hot on my feet.
this should have clicked in my head but I guess it didn't for some reason, I was sondering where the stalls were
so I just pee'd in the close stalls
when I came out, lo and behold I was in the womens restroom everyone was looking at me and this was most likely my expression that whole time

Also remember saying "Ahhh WHOOOOPS" and casually walked out

Friend Code:1650-0941-8045
TheColbertinator

• Total Posts : 7301
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 8:21 PM ( #13 )
thebudgetgamer

TheColbertinator

You up in here cause you cried in the second grade.

Yeah it was bad in my opinion.Since then I worked on making public speaking my strength not my weakness.

MidnytRain

Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 8:32 PM ( #14 )
coolbeans

Cried in the 12th grade when I had to make a speech.  

Are you bein legit right now?

<message edited by MidnytRain on Monday, May 06, 2013 8:34 PM>
Irishguy95

• Total Posts : 578
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 8:39 PM ( #15 )
- [This post was marked as helpful]
Failing college instead of making a speech/. Skinny dipping after a night club, I have a grower, cloths got robed...ran down the road naked with my cold little pecker flopping about until I got caught by two women police, my knobs quite big when it's filled up but...not that night, thank god I was pissed so I didn't care till the next morning.
PeeWizzle

• Total Posts : 2858
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 9:02 PM ( #16 )
My step grandmother caught me making out with my step cousin in the upstairs closet. The amount of money she gave me for Christmas was half of what she gave everyone else after that "incident". 
My soul is still dancing.  
MidnytRain

Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 9:23 PM ( #17 )
PeeWizzle

My step grandmother caught me making out with my step cousin in the upstairs closet. The amount of money she gave me for Christmas was half of what she gave everyone else after that "incident". 

That part made me lol.
MisfitSmurf

• Total Posts : 1985
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 9:58 PM ( #18 )
Pee'd myself in 1st grade because kids spread the rumor about bloody mary in the school's bathrooms and i was afraid to go.
Bebop skippity tippity tap those toes
MidnytRain

Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 10:40 PM ( #19 )
Though, PeeWizzle, your grandmother sounds like a cockblocker...
TooTall19

• Total Posts : 689
Re:So embarrassing - Monday, May 06, 2013 10:56 PM ( #20 )
One of my first days of track practice I kneed myself in the eyebrow and needed stitches.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 48 - powered by ASPPlayground.NET Forum Trial Version

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread