GTA V (VS) Watch Dogs (Next Gen)

merciless

• Total Posts : 11
  • Reward points : 0
GTA V (VS) Watch Dogs (Next Gen) - Saturday, May 11, 2013 7:33 AM ( #1 )
To the GTA fans I feel I need to make this point clear from the outset. I am a huge GT fan and have played every version. Preordering each title even though in my opinion the last GT was by far the worst in the series. But here's the thing *PERSONALLY* GT and everything I've seen of it so far doesn't compare to watchdogs. And by that I mean the engine and graphic capabilities of the (built for next gen) DISRUPT engine far surpass GT's RAGE engine which has been in use since 2006 and merely tweaked for each new title. To me (and yes this is purely opinion) WD looks like a true next gen game while GT looks like a mere upgrade. So here's a couple of questions to my fellow gamers: a)Which of the two are you most excited about? b)With no confirmed release date set for the next gen consoles, it's entirely possible that many will have to chose between GT or WD. Which will you choose? And to elaborate on the last question... Personally I wont play either (GT/WD) on my 360 or ps3 and since I'll be purchasing a nextbox OR ps4 on release day ($400-$500 is my console budget) along with other next gen games it's likely I may have to chose between these two sandbox/open world games. I could buy both but Next gen release is simply too close to Christmas, and I have siblings etc etc... One last thing I take into consideration is that to get a feel of what next gen games will look like on my 46" LED tv. I run the game play trailers at 1080p through my youtube app on both consoles. one of the most impressive to me is (Deep Down is really one to look forward too) but when I run GT V It fails to really compare to any of the next gen titles. I thought it wasn't that great an improvement and then I watched this trailer on my tv and realized that, well, I'll let you guys take a look... youtu. be / smfsb6xjM7E (remove spaces from link)
<message edited by merciless on Saturday, May 11, 2013 7:35 AM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message