Blackshot EU is AWESOME *__*

Blackshot

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Blackshot EU is AWESOME *__* - Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:05 PM ( #1 )
Hey gamers, I'm here to promote and present you a great pc game(Blackshot Europe). Blackshot EU is a fast paced 3D tactical MMOFPS game, published by TwoWar.Like other MMOFPS games, gamers can play online in numerous game modes, maps, defeat enemies, earn money and reach the game’s highest rank. It's an usual MMOFPS game but with more vantages, features, and characteristics. It has been considered one of the best FPS games of today, due to the good graphics, gameplay, ranking and game system and the well design characters, maps, weapons and other features. You have many different maps and mods to play, you can even play with your clan and do clan wars, and have a partner which gives you some advantages. Beside the graphics and the awesome gameplay, blackshot EU as an other great vantage: All the weeks there are events and tournaments between players and admins or moderators(Game Masters) where you win rewards such as weapons, money etc. You can even win rewards just for playing... Anyway its an awesome game and you should try it, it's highly recommended. Here are some screens shots of the game, and links to videos: --> Download/Install --> Gameplay --> Trailer
<message edited by Blackshot on Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:21 PM>
Attached Image(s)

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages